Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) (2732 Views)

Adam & Eve: The Whole Story Doesn't Make Sense - Until Now / If We All Came From Adam & Eve, Then Why Do We Have Many Races & Languages? / CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
CHRISTIANITY IS A LIE, THERE IS NO JESUS AND BIBLE IS A BOOK WRITTEN BY ACCLAIMED PEOPLE . .its not HOLY BOOK BUT JUST A BOOK . . . .and that story is a lie . .its not about fruit at all. . to answer your question, OUR EXISTENCE IS TO SERVE ALLAH by proving to HIM that we are worthy of al jahnnah and that we are kind . .g

Christianity is a lie but contrasting it with Islam is just pure comedy grin
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Go read suratul maryam in quran. . go read all hadiths on nabiy eesa. . perhaps just google it up. .WHAT QURAN SAID ABOUT NABIY EESA. . WHAT HADITH SAID ABOUT NABIY EESA. . there is no jesus in islam and no prophet of ALLAH named jesus. ALLAH said the name of HIS prophet is nabiy eesa. . .ALLAH knows everything because HE created everything. .factp. .

Who is Issa in Islam and Bhuddism?
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Who is Issa in Islam and Bhuddism?
WETIN CONCERN ME AND BHUDISM. AV GIVEN U D RIGHT PLACE TO LOOK. go ahead and luk
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
WETIN CONCERN ME AND BHUDISM. AV GIVEN U D RIGHT PLACE TO LOOK. go ahead and luk

Who is Issa in Islam?
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Next time, try to do a thorough research before concluding there is nothing like Jesus in Islam.

Please check this link below;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

At least you can argue with wikipedia if you do not agree
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Who is Issa in Islam?
GO READ WHAT I TOLD TO ... U WILL UNDERSTAND EVERY BIT
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jesus in Islam

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Masih" redirects here. For an overview of the title in Abrahamic religions, see Messiah.

In Islam, Isa refers to Jesus. For other uses, see Isa (disambiguation).
For other uses, see Isa (name).
Messenger of God
ʿĪsā
عيسى
Jesus

The name Jesus son of Mary written in Islamic calligraphy followed by Peace be upon him
Native name ישוע‎ Yēšūă‘
Born c. 7-2 BC
Bethlehem, Judea, Roman Empire
Disappeared c. 30-33 AD
Gethsemane, Jerusalem
Predecessor Yahya (John the Baptist)
Successor Muhammad
Parent(s) Maryam (Mary) [mother]
Relatives Yahya (John the Baptist) Zakariya (Zechariah)

In Islam, ʿĪsā ibn Maryam (Arabic: عيسى بن مريم‎, lit. 'Jesus, son of Mary'), or Jesus, is understood to be the penultimate prophet and messenger of God (Allah) and al-Masih, the Arabic term for Messiah (Christ), sent to guide the Children of Israel (banī isrā'īl in Arabic) with a new revelation: al-Injīl (Arabic for "the Gospel"wink. Jesus is believed to be a prophet who neither married nor had any children and is reflected as a significant figure, being found in the Quran in 93 ayaat (Arabic for verses) with various titles attached such as "Son of Mary" and other relational terms, mentioned directly and indirectly, over 187 times. Jesus is the most mentioned person in the Quran by reference; 25 times by the name Isa, third-person 48 times, first-person 35 times, and the rest as titles and attributes.]

The Quran (central religious text of Islam) and most Hadith (testimonial reports) mention Jesus to have been born a "pure boy" (without sin) to Mary (Arabic: مريم‎, translit. Maryam) as the result of virginal conception, similar to the event of the Annunciation in Christianity. In Islamic theology, Jesus is believed to have performed many miracles, several being mentioned in the Quran such as speaking as an infant, healing various ailments such as blindness, raising the dead to life, and making birds out of clay and breathing life into them. Over the centuries, Islamic writers have referenced other miracles like casting out demons, having borrowed from pre-Islamic sources, some heretical, and from canonical sources as legends about Jesus were expanded.Like all prophets in Islamic thought, Jesus is also called a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path". Jesus is written about by some Muslim scholars as the perfect man.

In Islam, Jesus is believed to have been the precursor to Muhammad, attributing the name Ahmad to someone who would follow him. Islam traditionally teaches the rejection of Jesus' divinity, that Jesus was not God incarnate, nor the Son of God, and—according to some interpretations of the Quran—the crucifixion, death and resurrection is denied and not believed to have occurred. Despite the earliest Muslim traditions and exegesis quoting somewhat conflicting reports regarding death and length of death, the mainstream Muslim belief is that Jesus did not physically die, but was instead raised alive to heaven.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Next time, try to do a thorough research before concluding there is nothing like Jesus in Islam.

Please check this link below;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

At least you can argue with wikipedia if you do not agree
Laughing . .wiki kn0ws absolutely n0thing about islam. prophet muhammad is the best person to ask. then go through his hadiths on prophet eesa
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Laughing . .wiki kn0ws absolutely n0thing about islam. prophet muhammad is the best person to ask. then go through his hadiths on prophet eesa

I guess the people that uploaded the contents on wikipedia are absolutely blundering fools with no credible sources to rely on abi?

And you sir is the right person here abi? cheesy

Would you like me to refer you to the research work of global leading Islamic scholars on Issa?
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I guess the people that uploaded the contents on wikipedia are absolutely blundering fools with no credible sources to rely on abi?

And you sir is the right person here abi? cheesy

Would you like me to refer you to the research work of global leading Islamic scholars on Issa?
1st and best islamic scholar, prophet muhammad.. av referred u to him so many times. just google ALL SAHIH HADITH ON PROPHET ISAA
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
1st and best islamic scholar, prophet muhammad.. av referred u to him so many times. just google ALL SAHIH HADITH ON PROPHET ISAA

Most Hadiths recognise Jesus in Islam...so what is particularly special about this Hadith that tries to counter it?

Or are these Hadiths contradictory amongst themselves? Is that not a sign of confusion from a the mind of a scholar(s)?

Anyways...I'll go check it up. At least it has been established by leading Muslim scholars that Issa is Jesus...

Unless you are implying you Muslims are confused amongst yourselves...

I'm checking out what you want to refer me to.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:

I've done a google search using "ALL SAHIH HADITH ON PROPHET ISAA"

http://www.muslimsforjesus.org/Jesus%20in%20Hadith/jesusinhadith.htm

JESUS IN HADITH

Sahih Bukhari Volume 3, Book 34, Number 425:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and no-body will accept charitable gifts.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 656:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 651:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "I am the nearest of all the people to the son of Mary, and all the prophets are paternal brothers, and there has been no prophet between me and him (i.e. Jesus)."

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 652:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one."

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 657:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e. Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol. 7)

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 658:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said "How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Quran and not by the law of Gospel (Fateh-ul Bari page 304 and 305 Vol 7)

Sahih Muslim Book 030, Number 5834:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (pbuh) as saying: I am most akin to the son of Mary among the whole of mankind and the Prophets are of different mothers, but of one religion, and no Prophet was raised between me and him (Jesus Christ).

Book 030, Number 5835:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (pbuh) as saying: I am most akin to Jesus Christ among the whole of mankind, and all the Prophets are of different mothers but belong to one religion and no Prophet was raised between me and Jesus.

Book 030, Number 5836:

Abu Huraira reported many ahadith from Allah's Messenger (pbuh) and one is that Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said: I am most close to Jesus, son of Mary, among the whole of mankind in this worldly life and the next life. They said: Allah's Messenger how is it? Thereupon he said: Prophets are brothers in faith, having different mothers. Their religion is, however, one and there is no Apostle between us (between I and Jesus Christ).

Sunan Abu Dawud Book 37, Number 4310:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (pbuh) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (pbuh). He will descend (to the earth). When you see him, recognize him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizya. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.

IN SUMMARY ISSA IS JESUS...SO WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR POINT?
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:

I think I understand where you are coming from. The name "Jesus" is a Greek version of his original name. His original name has been translated into Arabic which you know as "Issa"

The Hebrew version of Jesus' name has the following variants but basically the same meaning...and they are as follows;
1) Yeshua
2) Joshua

These names can be translated into any language..hence in Arabic, this very name is called Issa. You can do make your findings online and with your fellow scholars to confirm this.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I think I understand where you are coming from. The name "Jesus" is a Greek version of his original name. His original name has been translated into Arabic which you know as "Issa"

The Hebrew version of Jesus' name has the following variants but basically the same meaning...and they are as follows;
1) Yeshua
2) Joshua

These names can be translated into any language..hence in Arabic, this very name is called Issa. You can do make your findings online and with your fellow scholars to confirm this.
NO. NO. NO. Nothing must be changed in quran.. the name and stories ALLAH told us, we must believe in those names and stories and we musnt change anything in it. .we musnt add or subtract. anything told about nabiy isa & its n0t in quran or hadith, A MUSLIM MUST DISBELIEF IN IT..Quran is word of ALLAH and hadith is word of ALLAH through the lips, actions of prophet muhammad. A Muslim musnt go bey0nd quran and hadith. . .x
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Name, stories, miracles, history, lifestyle of jesus of bible is so much different from what quran and hadith told us, although there were some similarities. . . .SINCE ITS NOT 100% ACCURATE WITH WHAT IS IN QURAN AND HADITH, bible as a souce of the jesus story cant be trusted because its n0t fr0m ALLAH, whatsoever in it, must be cast aside, rejected and disbelieved by MUSLIMS. .. .and pe0ple calling isa jesus might n0t kn0w its wr0ng in islam .people with sahih aqeedah will kn0w. .that is y prophet muhammad or sahabahs didnt refer to him as jesus n0r attach any biblical story to nabiy eesa even though bible existed during prophet muhammad time and so are christians
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
NO. NO. NO. Nothing must be changed in quran.. the name and stories ALLAH told us, we must believe in those names and stories and we musnt change anything in it. .we musnt add or subtract. anything told about nabiy isa & its n0t in quran or hadith, A MUSLIM MUST DISBELIEF IN IT..Quran is word of ALLAH and hadith is word of ALLAH through the lips, actions of prophet muhammad. A Muslim musnt go bey0nd quran and hadith. . .x

Soothe yourself... Issa and Jesus is one and the same person/personality...

Even your fellow muslims attest to that. There's no point arguing over this. I'm not adding anything to your Koran or Hadith by the way.

Issa and Jesus is one and the same...

By the way, if Allah told you a Jewish story in Arabic, does it really change the core of the story? I don't think so.

I've done some research on the Koran and Muhammad as a person, there are only few differences between the Koran and the Bible on the subject matter of Jesus/Issa. The very core of the story has not changed so much.

Cheers
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by shadeyinka(m): 12:54am On Dec 10, 2017
milkymesh:
I have been a Christian all my life. However, I keep wondering why God had to test Adam & Eve with a fruit tree.
The testing is not my problem. When we build things as human we test them to ensure they fit the purpose for which we made them. God is all knowing(that mean he knew the defect inherent in his creation yet he did not perfect it. They fail the test, meaning they failed the fitness test.

Now my questions:

1. Why not eliminate them and create other human having learnt from the initial defect?

2. Why do we have to suffer for so long?

These bible stories don't just add up anymore.

The test (figuratively the fruit) was a selection process for those who has been given the gift of free will.

Each man choosing whether to be dependent or independent of God. Knowledge of Good and Evil symbolises self sufficiency to become like "Elohim"/God.

Volition MUST be tested to be real else, it is counterfeit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2017
Double Post
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Name, stories, miracles, history, lifestyle of jesus of bible is so much different from what quran and hadith told us, although there were some similarities. . . .SINCE ITS NOT 100% ACCURATE WITH WHAT IS IN QURAN AND HADITH, bible as a souce of the jesus story cant be trusted because its n0t fr0m ALLAH, whatsoever in it, must be cast aside, rejected and disbelieved by MUSLIMS. .. .and pe0ple calling isa jesus might n0t kn0w its wr0ng in islam .people with sahih aqeedah will kn0w. .that is y prophet muhammad or sahabahs didnt refer to him as jesus n0r attach any biblical story to nabiy eesa even though bible existed during prophet muhammad time and so are christians

By the way, I just read about the life and exploits of Muhammad. If anything, my perspective on Muhammad has changed to something positive.

Muhammad like any other man is not perfect, he has his flaws...but I admire how he was able to bring sanity and order to a volatile and idolatrous Arabian Peninsula through Islam. And with the way he accomplished this, I can only say it was a Supernatural being that gave him the wisdom and protection to go on his various conquests and become successful. If God was not involved in this...the Islamic movement would have died prematurely.

Anyways...for anyone that cares, here is the link on Muhammad below;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad

There is much more positives to Muhammad than bloodshed. From all I've read, Muhammad had a deep respect for Mary (Mariam) and Jesus (Issa). Muhammad was not involved in senseless slaughter and bloodshed, majority if not all of the killings attributed to him were provoked by Pagan Meccans and Sly Jews. I also admire Muhammad's negotiation and leadership skills.

By the way, I have allegiance to no religion and the story of Muhammad further confirms that God has allegiance to no religion. If you purge yourself of religion and seek out a personal relationship with the Eternal Creator, then you can be a great historic figure like Abraham, Enoch, Bhudda, Jesus, Muhammad, Confucius, Genghis Khan e.t.c.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2017
OkiaCorne . .ALLAH said it in quran THAT THERE IS NO RELIGION IN HIS SIGHT EXCEPT ISLAM, HE also said that HE WILL ONLY ACCEPT THE RELIGION ISLAM FROM US. . HE ALSO SAID THAT HE NAME OUR RELIGION ISLAM.. HE ALSO NAME US MUSLIMS IN QURAN . .every single thing muslim practice and belief is in quran and hadith. . THE WORD OF OUR CREATOR
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
OkiaCorne . .ALLAH said it in quran THAT THERE IS NO RELIGION IN HIS SIGHT EXCEPT ISLAM, HE also said that HE WILL ONLY ACCEPT THE RELIGION ISLAM FROM US. . HE ALSO SAID THAT HE NAME OUR RELIGION ISLAM.. HE ALSO NAME US MUSLIMS IN QURAN . .every single thing muslim practice and belief is in quran and hadith. . THE WORD OF OUR CREATOR

The part of your message I bolded is exactly my problem with religion. Every religion think that they are the only way to God. I have gone on beyond that scam and confusion.

Seek out God on a personal note, God will show you the way to Him.

Before Islam ever came to earth, God has been communicating to men that sought after Him. It is the followers of these men that made a religion out of them e.g. Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Bhuddism e.t.c. My brother...God is not limited to Islam.

If there were no lettered and unlettered prophets and messengers for Muhammad to make reference to, I wonder what more could have been written in the Koran.

Forget religion, find peace and fulfillment seeking out God personally. Your mind is the altar where the Spirit of the Eternal Creator needs to dwell and do His work.

Cheers.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2017
OkaiCorne:

The part of your message I bolded is exactly my problem with religion. Every religion think that they are the only way to God. I have gone on beyond that scam and confusion.

Seek out God on a personal note, God will show you the way to Him.

Before Islam ever came to earth, God has been communicating to men that sought after Him. It is the followers of these men that made a religion out of them e.g. Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Bhuddism e.t.c. My brother...God is not limited to Islam.

If there were no lettered and unlettered prophets and messengers for Muhammad to make reference to, I wonder what more could have been written in the Koran.

Forget religion, find peace and fulfillment seeking out God personally. Your mind is the altar where the Spirit of the Eternal Creator needs to dwell and do His work.

Cheers.
GIVE READING QURAN AND HADITHS A TRIAL
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
GIVE READING QURAN AND HADITHS A TRIAL

My brother...I've read the Bible, I've read a few Bhuddist scrolls and texts, I've read the Torah, I've read fragments of the dead sea scrolls, I've read about the unknown years of Jesus.

Reading the Koran and Hadith would only confirm something I know intuitively...and that thing is TRUTH.

TRUTH is the only consistent thing I find across all these literatures. Wherever there are contradictions...one side of the story is telling a lie or there is an error somewhere. First things first, I always focus on the consistencies before dealing with the contradictions.

I have actually planned to use this Christmas break to do a thorough research on the Koran and other Islamic texts. But my starting point is doing a thorough research on Mohammed as a person...since he's the taproot of Islam.

My study of the Koran and Hadith is not with the mindset of converting to Islam, I have moved on from religion, I am on the level of enlightenment. Showing allegiance to any religion is a step backwards for me.

I'd rather communicate closely with the Eternal Creator, it makes things ridiculously easy.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2017
OkaiCorne:

My brother...I've read the Bible, I've read a few Bhuddist scrolls and texts, I've read the Torah, I've read fragments of the dead sea scrolls, I've read about the unknown years of Jesus.

Reading the Koran and Hadith would only confirm something I know intuitively...and that thing is TRUTH.

TRUTH is the only consistent thing I find across all these literatures. Wherever there are contradictions...one side of the story is telling a lie or there is an error somewhere. First things first, I always focus on the consistencies before dealing with the contradictions.

I have actually planned to use this Christmas break to do a thorough research on the Koran and other Islamic texts. But my starting point is doing a thorough research on Mohammed as a person...since he's the taproot of Islam.

BIBLE AINT HOLY BOOK AND TAORAH IS NO MORE(original taorah) read quran and hadith . .read it with open mind. .dont assume..give it a trial
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
BIBLE AINT HOLY BOOK AND TAORAH IS NO MORE(original taorah) read quran and hadith . .read it with open mind. .dont assume..give it a trial

Definitely...I ain't gonna read it with a biased mind.

By the time I'm done, I'll have tonnes of questions for you and your Muslim friends.

Hope you'll be patient with me on this.

By the way, saying that the Torah and Bible are not Holy Books is not right. Unless you are implying that the writers got their inspiration from the Devil.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2017
OkaiCorne:

By the time I'm done, I'll have tonnes of questions for you and your Muslim friends.

By the way, saying that the Torah and Bible are not Holy Books is not right. Unless you are implying that the writers got their inspiration from the Devil.
QURAN answered that question also. and am guna be patient . .and am awaiting your questions
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by Nelson21(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Hello Sir..I read all your posts on this thread and i find them very interesting. I too don't want to belong to any religion but i cant help but feel and acknowledge that there is a creator. How can i seek Him on a personal note? Which book do i believe or use to seek and know him?
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2017
Nelson21:

Hello Sir..I read all your posts on this thread and i find them very interesting. I too don't want to belong to any religion but i cant help but feel and acknowledge that there is a creator. How can i seek Him on a personal note? Which book do i believe or use to seek and know him?

My brother, the good news is that you've been interacting with the Eternal Creator on a personal note, but you are doing it unconsciously. The next step is to make this communication a conscious effort.

Kindly check my profile, there's a topic titled "A Gospel of Truth, Unity and Unconditional Love"

I would have pasted the link here, but I'm typing with a phone for now.

Cheers.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
QURAN answered that question also. and am guna be patient . .and am awaiting your questions

One question, you were born into a Muslim home right?
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by adepeter2027(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU TERM "FACT" "CORRECTION" AS "CRITICIZING?" ...M
Islam pointing fingers at Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by adepeter2027(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
YOU WILL TELL THAT TO ALLAH when you are in grave and hereafter
You will as well account for belittling Jesus when you died & realize Allah is devil
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by jerflakes(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
tripplephi:
I think YOU HAVE NEVER KNOWN WHAT IT MEANS TO BE GOD..... you really have not understood what a GOD is meant to be...

GOD is an all perfect BEING that does not make mistakes or trial and error yet with infinite wisdom.

God is not MAN. so to start expecting him to act like MAN is not WISE.

If truly you have been a CHRISTIAN you would know that GOD DOES NOT MAKE SENSE but is WISDOM in everything he says and does.
NOW LET ME ANSWER U.
1. Why not eliminate them and create other human having learnt from the initial defect?- He didnt want ROBOTS. He wanted Creatures with the power of CHOICE and WILL. and even after they sinned He knew his work was still not destroyed.... WHEN A CHILD BREAKS A PLATE IN THE HOUSE... you do not kill the child n hope to give birth to a more perfect baby.... rather u clean up the mess, correct the child and move on because you know its a growth process and it wont ruin your whole life's work.... PLEASE CONSIDER THIS.

2. Why do we have to suffer for so long?- wELL this is very relative because it seems to be that it is ONLY YOU THAT IS SUFFERING.... now I know many christians who suffer but the SAD BITTER EPILEPTIC AND SEPTIC TRUTH is...............THEY DO NOT HEAR GOD FOR THEMSELVES.

How can you claim to have been a christian or a child of God for so long and you can not hear the voice of your father?? HOWWWWWW..... IT MEANS YOU ARE EITHER A BASTAARD OR YOUR FATHER IS DEAD.

Hearing the Voice of God for yourself is all your life NEEDS to take shape.

I HEAR GOD and I HAVE NEVER SUFFERED AFTER HEARING HIS VOICE, yet I can not hear for someone else.... Unless God wants to choose me to lead the person to his path. YOUR BIBLE READING MUST LEAD YOU TO PRAYER THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR HIS VOICE. ITS NOT SCAM OR A MAGIC STUFF.... He is real and he speaks to every one.

PLEASE your questions are only proof you have not spent time with HIM or even HEARD his voice because you want a QUICK FIX... while HE wants a relationship.

PRAYER is not a request but a DISCUSSION back and forth.

You just wrote a whole bunch of gibberish without making any point

Why did God test Adam and eve with a fruit when he knew they'll eat it?

Shikena

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians: You Must Respond To This Or Remain Silent For Ever! / Theology And Teleology / What Do You Think Of This Action?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.