Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

My Woman My Everything - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Woman My Everything (982 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 1 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Woman My Everything by Mukhtar20(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Episode 1
Wealth, Class, Beauty, Fame, name it, Adobea has it all.
She was from a wealthy and a highly respected family. Her father happens to be one of the most Successful Entrepreneur in the Country.
Adobea never lacked anything except friends.
All the people around her where either opportunist and the few she could actually rely on were not comfortable around her.
This made her unhappy. She needed friends she can confined in. But her money can’t buy that.
The only way she thought she can get what she want is to go back to Tertiary school in disguise.
She had already finished with her first degree in UK yet she was willing to embark on this mission.
She applied and eventually gain admission. From her personal savings she can pay all her fees for the whole duration of her program, However Adobea kept this a secret from her father.
She was completely on her own.
She had to go to school using the public transport “Trotro” leaving behind luxurious cars that she owned.
She rented a room close to her new school, bought some dress to look like a regular lady.
It was the first time for lectures and all the fresh students gathered at the lecture hall waiting for class to begin.
The atmosphere was filled with tension as they were all new to the Tertiary system. They hardly knew themselves either.
Adobea had not arrived yet, she was running late on her first day on campus, she did that on purpose cause she wanted to be noticed ones she entered the class.
Soon a lecturer arrived and shortly after, the class began.
Adobea arrived in class while lectures was on going. Indeed she was noticed by all the students as she looked very charming even in her simple and regular dress.
She quickly spotted an empty chair and sat on it.
Adobea was not the only one late tho, Fiifi arrived shortly in a rush right after Adobea got seated.
Fii was sweaty all over, however he went straight ahead and sat right beside Adobea.
He didn’t realize the beauty he was sitting beside until Adobea gave him a handkerchief to wipe off the sweat.
The lecturer noticed what Adobea did and he said
“Shame, how can a handsome guy like you go around with no handkerchief”
Fii got embarrassed with the lecturer’s comment as the whole class got something to laugh about.
Adobea felt bad for him and told the lecturer that
“Sir, the handkerchief belong him, he actually leaned it to me on our way here”
“Do you two know each other already” asked the lecturer
To be continued
Re: My Woman My Everything by Mukhtar20(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Episode 2
“Do you two know each other already” asked the lecturer
Adobea was silent, she didn’t know the answer to give the lecturer.
“Lady, i asked you a question” said the lecturer
It was obvious that Fii had to come out with something
“Yes sir, she is a good friend of mine way back in High school” Fii intervene.
One lie lead to the other, the lecturer ignored them and continued with the class.
It was amazing how Adobea and Fii for the first time clicked. The chemistry between them was just above the limit. You could tell from the look on their faces that they wanted the class to end so they can talk to each other.
Adobea couldn’t hold herself, she took a sheet of paper and wrote
“Thank you”, she then passed it to Fii who quickly replied.
For close to 20 minutes, Adobea and Fii were just exchanging notes of messages.
There were getting along pretty well. The smiles on their faces was a sign that they were enjoying every bit of the conversation.
On the first day, they just didn’t pay attention to the lecturer, their attention was on each other.
Unfortunately the class had to come to an end and the lecturer dismissed the class.
Before Fii could ask of Adobea’s name on his final note, the Lecturer asked Adobea to see him.
She walked out of the class to see the lecturer who had already sat in his vehicle.
He made Adobea sit in the car and drove her away from the presence of the Students.
Adobea curiously asked the lecturer “Sir, where are we going, i have to go home”
“Don’t worry am just driving you away from these students, they talk too much, and by the way you can call me Mr. Edward, am not comfortable with you calling me sir” The lecturer answered.
“Ok Sir, sorry Mr. Edward, may i know what i have done wrong? Adobea asked
” why do you think you have done something wrong? I called you here to meet your acquittance, as a lecturer, one of my roles is to seek the welfare of my students.
I won’t waste your time, take my card and call me tonight”
Adobea took the card and got down from his car. She actually wanted to see Fii before going home, she rushed back to the lecture hall to meet the absence of Fii.
Fii had waited for all this while and had already left cause he thought Adobea had gone home.
To be continued.
Re: My Woman My Everything by Mukhtar20(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Episode 3
Adobea went home after she met his absence. Indeed the night was long, she stood up all night remembering her encounter with Fii.
She didn’t even know his name. She kept on remembering the whole scenario to the extent that she forgot to call the Lecturer Mr. Edwards.
She tossed and turn around on her bed as the face of Fii kept appearing in her mind.
“Am i in love?” She asked herself.
“No, this can’t be me, i don’t love like that. Probably am just crushing on him. Yeah thats the word -Crush, am crushing on him, lets see what tomorrow has in stoke”
She asked herself.
It wasn’t different from Fii, He was also at home thinking of these mystery girl she met in class but was interrupted by a knock on the door.
Apparently, it was his ex girlfriend Nana Ama.
Fii had been trying to get back to her for the past 6 months. Nana Ama was the busy type and amateur actress. She was always on the move with Celebrities and other top movie directors in the country. She hardly had time for Fii and their relationship, and that caused the break up.
Fii was surprise to see her at his door step.
“Wow what brings you here? Lets get in” Fii requested.
“Sorry i can’t am with someone, he is waiting for me across the street. I just came here for one thing” Said Nana Ama
“Hmm, what is it” Fii asked.
She opened her purse and took out a ring. It was a promise ring that Fii gave her a year ago when they were dating.
“Take it back Fii, and stop calling me, am now engage and will be getting married soon, i don’t need any set backs.” Nana Ama said this and gave Fii the ring.
You can imagine the look on Fii’s face. He was just hurt at this moment that he couldn’t utter a word.
Nana Ama having given him the ring went away that instant.
Even though he was hurt, he had a reason to be happy. The thought of Adobea was still running through his mind. He decided to go to campus early the next morning with the hope that he get to
interact more with Adobea before the class begins.
The night passed by and Fii was already on the move early that morning. Lectures was at 9:30 am, yet by 7:15 he was just 5 minutes away from the school.
He got to campus and head straight to the lecturer hall.
To his amazement Adobea was already in class waiting for him.
Their eyes met, and for awhile they kept staring at each other. Adobea stood up and went towards him. She then stood right infront of him, looked straight into his eyes and asked
“What’s your name”
“Fii” He answered
“Adobea” she continued without waiting for him to even asked.
They stood there still staring at each other. The words were few. Their eyes did all the talking and before you knew it, they were kissing.
The kiss was so real that they felt each other’s breath while kissing, their was wrestling against each other. Before the kiss got intense they were interrupted.
“What do you think you are doing”
The quickly stopped to see who it was.
It was Mr. Edwards the lecturer.
To be continued.
Re: My Woman My Everything by Mukhtar20(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Episode 4
“Sorry Sir, we were just……” Fii tried explaining.
“Would you shut up there, are you aware this is an institution, i will personally see to it that you suffer for your actions.”
“Sir please” Adobea pleaded
“And as for you, you amaze me, both of you should follow me to my office now” said Mr. Edwards.
Mr. Edward was actually angry over the fact that Adobea refused to call him the previous night as they agreed, and to see her kissing with some other guy got him more furious.
However he thought this could be the perfect opportunity to get what he want from Adobea. He had an interest in her even though he was a married man.
That was usual of him, He has a way of manipulating the students into his bed.
This was the same intention he had for Adobea.
As they got to his office, he instructed Fii to wait outside living him and Adobea alone at his office.
“Adobea, you have really disappointed me, am a good person to refer this matter to the school authorities” Mr. Edward said.
“Sir please, it won’t happen again, i beg off you.” Adobea pleaded.
“Hmm, i am going to spare you, because i like you, but its going to be on a condition” Mr. Edward said.
“Condition? Asked Adobea
“Yea Condition, and its very simple” Mr.Edwards continued.
“Just give me a call tonight, we will meet somewhere and talk about it and if don’t call, you have yourself to blame” He warned her.
Adobea at this point kept wondering what Mr Edward had in stock for her and felt unsafe. He then dismissed her.
She narrated what transpired at the office to Fii. He also didn’t feel comfortable upon hearing this.
“Fii, i need you to help me on this, just be there for me tonight. ” Adobea asked.
“Don’t worry dear, but how do i do that” asked Fii
“Just be available, i will call to come over when i get to know where he wants us to meet” Adobea suggested
They exchange contact and went towards their lecture hall.
Before they entered the hall, Fill held Adobea by hand, looked into her eyes and said
“I love you”
Adobea smiled, her face brighten with her wide smile on her lips. She was happy to hear these words from Fii.
“I will reply when all this is over”
She said.
To be continued
Re: My Woman My Everything by Mukhtar20(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Episode 5
“I will reply when all this is over” She said.
Fii didn’t expect to get that answer from her especially with all the things that have gone on.
Later that night, As Mr. Edward was well dressed waiting for Adobea’s call. His wife knew that her husband was up to something as his behavior was suspicious.
Already, Mr. Edwards wife had heard rumors about her Husband being involved with campus girls. There have been misunderstanding between them for this same reason, but since Mrs. Edwards had no proof of her allegation, her husband always got the upper hand.
She was just looking for the opportunity to unmask her husband.
Suddenly, her husbands phone rang, it was an unknown number. When Mr. Edward answered the call, he left the presence of his wife to talk to the caller.
It was Adobea. It was obvious that it was a lady who called. Mrs. Edwards tried listening to the conversation but was to no avail.
On the other hand Mr. Edward gave Adobea location and time to meet him up. They were to meet at a hotel a bit isolated from the city were no one could see them.
Having secured the arrangement, Adobea quickly called Fii to meet her up at the same Hotel before her appointment with Mr. Edwards. The plan was to rescue her if Mr. Edwards tries to have intercourse with her.
When Adobea and Fii got to the venue, Adobea sat at the reception while Fii sat at the Hotel restaurant which was away from sight.
Meanwhile, Mr. Edward was yet to set off from his house.
Mrs Edwards :where are you going at this time of the night?
Mr. Edward: i have a meeting with my colleagues, it might take a while so don’t expect me home anytime soon.
Mrs. Edward: At this time of the night?
Mr. Edward: Yes!
The Hard look on his prevented Mrs. Edwards from asking any further questions, but she knew what to do, she intended to secretly follow her husband to wherever he was going.
As soon as Mr. Edward drove off, she also board a cab and followed him.
Mr. Edward arrived at the hotel and saw Adobea seated at the reception. She was simply dressed in a blue skinny jeans and a white top.
Her long pony tail projected her face, she was just gorgeous and pretty. She wore a slight lip gloss that made her lips very tempting.
Upon seeing all this, Mr. Edward was pleased and imagine how the night will be so long and enjoyable.
He quickly went to counter to book a room. He then asked Adobea to follow him.
Adobea took out her phone and updated Fii who was also watching from a distance. She even gave him the room number that Mr. Edward had secured.
Just as at when they entered the room, Mrs. Edwards also arrived at the hotel with the cab.
To be continued.
Re: My Woman My Everything by Mukhtar20(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Episode 6
Just as at when they entered the room, Mrs. Edwards also arrived at the hotel with the cab.
Fii on the other hand, just stayed putt as He waited for a signal from Adobea.
Back in the Hotel room, Mr. Edward was seated on the bed with his hand around Adobea.
Adobea : “Sir am not comfortable with this”
Mr.Edward: “Have told not call me sir and don’t give me that excuse, you were comfortable kissing that boy in that manner right. Like i said earlier today you better comply or i will make sure you and that guy are expelled from the school.”
Having said this, He stood up and started undressing himself. Adobea quickly prompted Fii via text message without Mr. Edward noticing.
He undressed himself living his “boxer shots” and singlet.
He noticed that Adobea hadn’t made any move to UnCloth herself.
He got impatient and said
“i believe you are not going to do this in those jeans”
Adobea: “Sir, i can’t do this please”
Mr. Edward got furious, He hated the fact that Adobea was being stubborn and difficult. He couldn’t control himself any longer that he forcefully went on Adobea, tore her top and began to UnCloth her. She kept pleading and weeping, begging him to stop.
Meanwhile Fii was finding it difficult to locate the room even though he knew the room number, however he eventually was successful amidst the delay.
He open the unlocked door gently only to find Mr. Edward forcing himself on Adobea and trying to UnCloth her.
They both didn’t notice when Fii entered. Upon seeing this Fii wanted to just push away Mr Edward and rescue Adobea immediately, he needed to go by the plan. He took out a digital camera which he hard in his pocket and took some shots of the incident.
Adobea saw him and quickly kicked Mr. Edward at his g---n to rescue herself. She ran and stood by Fii who had already finished taking the pictures.
While Mr. Edward was still in pain he noticed that Adobea and Fii had outsmarted him.
Mr. Edward : “you will live to regret this, both of you”
Fii: ” Don’t even think about that Mr. I already have evidence, its your words against ours”
As soon as he saw the pictures his face dropped suddenly and began to beg.
Fii realized that Adobea was still in tears and was not comfortable around the scene. He took her by the hand and left Mr Edward who was still begging in the room.
Shortly after they left they meet Mrs Edwards on their way.
Mrs Edward had no idea of who they were but was concern because she saw Adobea in tears and in tattered top.
Mrs. Edwards: “Young Man, whats wrong with her”
She asked Fii. He didn’t know the answer to give her, immediately Adobea intervene
Adobea: “Am having a stomach ache and we are on our way to the hospital”
She lied.
Mrs. Edward: ” Sorry my dear, but can you please help me locate room 202?
Adobea and Fii got surprise as the room in question here was the same room Mr. Edward booked to carry out his unscrupulous actions.
Fii : ” Room 202?
Mrs. Edwards: ” yes, room 202, am meeting my husband here”
Fii: Husband? Mr …….
To be continued
Re: My Woman My Everything by Mukhtar20(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Episode 7
Mrs. Edwards: “yes, room 202, am meeting my husband here”
Fii: Husband? Mr……
Before he could finish speaking Adobea smartly shouted
Adobea: “Fii my tummy”
Mrs. Edward: “Young man, i think you should rush her to the hospital now, let me not waste your time”
Fii: “Thank you madam”
Having said this, they left off. Fii knew that Adobea did that on purpose, to prevent him from exposing Mr. Edward.
Fii:” You did that on purpose right?
Adobea: “This is not the right time for him to go down, now that we know he is married, we have the upper hand. Fii just take me home, i don’t want to be here”
They quickly board a cab and set off to Adobea’s place.
Back in the hotel. Mrs Edward located the room, she opened the door to find her husband on the bed, but to her disappointment he was alone.
Mr. Edward: What are you doing here? I told you i was going for a meeting, hold on, were u following me?
Mrs Edwards nodded.
Mr. Edward: You think am a cheating husband right, apparently the meeting couldn’t come off, i was feeling drowsy so i booked this room just to relax since i can’t drive in my current condition”
He lied. Its sounded true to Mrs. Edward. She was the “easy to be convinced” type.
Mrs. Edwards: “Am so sorry, my husband, please forgive me”
Mr. Edward: “mmm, all along so you don’t trust me? How could you…”
Mrs. Edwards: “Am sorry, let me make it up to you tonight, besides its been awhile since we made love as Couples do”
Its sounded a good deal to Mr. Edward and since he didn’t succeed over Adobea, he could satisfy his lustful pleasure with his wife who was available at that moment and later deal with Adobea and Fii. So they went on and spent the night together.
Meanwhile, Adobea and Fii had reached Adobea’s apartment, she was scared to be alone after all what she has been through at the hands of Mr. Edward back at the hotel.
Adobea: “Fii, please don’t leave me here alone tonight, am scared on my own.
Fii: “Adobea, don’t worry, am here”
Adobea went to take her shower while Fii was sat on the sofa. He saw her album and started going through her pictures.
He realized that Adobea had taken pictures with top popular billionaires in the country, and one of them kept appearing in almost every picture, that was Adobea’s Dad.
Fii: ” Hmm, seems Adobea is really connected”
He said to himself.
Adobea came out of the shower with just a white tower on her. Her fresh fragrance distracted Fii.
Fii looked up at her as she smeared lotion on her arms and legs. She looked splendid. Fii just wanted to grab her and kiss her immediately, but he kept it cool because he knew Adobea was not his girlfriend yet.
The feeling was mutual, the weird silent in the room gave rise to many lustful thought.
Suddenly she came closer to Fii on the sofa, stood right in front of him and said
“I have an answer for you now, but i will tell you mid way through”
Fii: “mid way through what, you are very mysterious”
Adobea: ” just shush ok. I hate men who talk alot”
She said that jovially.
Adobea: “Fii”
She called, and sat on him on the sofa facing each other.
She looked straight into his eyes and held his head. She slowly landed a passionate kiss on his lips.
Fii held her curvy waist as the kiss was getting intense. Their breath got heavier, from a simple passionate kiss came a deep tongue wrestling kiss.
Fii’s hand found its way to her b----t, where he began handling it gently. That moved aroused Adobea, she then took the towel off leaving her half naked with just her pants on. She took off Fii’s shirt whiles sitting on him.
Its was now flesh to flesh, body to body, lips to lips, tongue to tongue.
To be continued
Re: My Woman My Everything by Mukhtar20(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Episode 8 (18+)
Its was now flesh to flesh, body to body, lips to lips, tongue to tongue.
With the deep kissing, they felt each others breath. Their eyes were closed completely allowing their bodies and hands to read each other.
Adobea reached into Fii’s trousers, held his penis and rub it gently in her hands. Fii couldn’t hold on anymore. He wanted to be in control now. While kissing he slowly manipulated Adobea to lie on the sofa.
Fii came on top of her, this time around he stopped kissing her and began licking her neck down to her chest, in between her b----t further to her naval and the finally on her n-----s.
Adobea began moaning. Her soft moaning voice gingered and triggered Fii to do more. She held Fii’s head as she was enjoying every bit of his movements.
Adobea: ” Fii…..stop” she said in a soft voice.
Fii paused and looked her to hear what she got to say.
Adobea: ” I love you”
The magic words came out of her finally.
Fii: “i love you Adobea”
Adobea: “I know you do my love, just look into my eyes”
She manage to steal the gaze of Fii while he was lying on top of her. She gently held his hard penis again and slowly pushed it into her v----a.
Their eyes kept gazing at each other while Adobea did this. Fii felt the warmth in her and began to t----t her deep. It was a sensational moment for them and before they knew it, they both reached their point of ecstasy at the same time.
It was a long night and enjoyable night for them, a moment they can’t forget, a moment they were consumed with lust and love.
Right after the love making, they both cuddled each other to bed naked.
Soon it was morning, of cause it was lazy for them to get out of bed but they had to because they needed to keep their eyes on Mr. Edward.
Adobea was the first to wake up, she woke her boyfriend up with a kiss and they both went to shower together. Even though they were not really prepared for lectures, they set of quickly.
Mr. Edward had arrived on campus that morning very early, hoping to get an audience with Adobea and Fii before they decide to circulate the pictures.
He impatiently waited for them at his office.
Adobea and Fii got to campus but to their surprise they saw huge number of students in their class. It looked as if they now have all the new students now reporting to school.
While there were looking for a seat to sit on a lady kept calling Fii from behind.
Adobea and Fii both turned to see who it was.
Fii recognized her immediately.
It was his ex, Nana Ama.
Apparently, she was part of the new students who had reported late.
To be continued.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Answers To Questions On "Tales From Grandma" By Dele Falodun / Love Beyond Measures / Friend Or Foe by Oduniyi Olajide David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.