Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 (1310 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 1 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 / My Woman My Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 by Jameskyrian(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2018
*My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3*

❤❤❤������‍♂�‍♂

The game of love just got started....

“Sorry Sir, we were just……” Dave tried explaining.
“Would you shut up there! Are you aware this is an institution?! I will personally see to it that you suffer for your actions.”
“Sir please” Brenda pleaded
Mr Edward turned on her “And as for you, you amaze me” then he continued, “Both of you should follow me to my office right now”
The lecturer was already seething over the fact that Brenda had refused to call him the previous night as agreed.

To now see her kissing some other guy got him more furious.
He however figured this could be the perfect opportunity to get what he wanted from Brenda. He had lusted for her the moment he had seen her – Brenda had a body and face that made men become imaginative....

Continue reading on the link below..

� � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/13/my-woman-my-everything-episode-3/
Re: My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 by AryEmber(f): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nice story. It feels like I've read this somewherelse.

(1) (Reply)

ADESUWA (the Love Story) / Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH / Owerri A City Of Groits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.