Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,453 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) (48064 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Mother, Son Called To Bar Same Week. Shares Amazing Story Of Their Success / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
rezzy:

Were you sleeping?
I was playing ps3
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wow
This is awesome kiss
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
and?
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
chuksanambra:
For those posters frying beans and dodo, e be like say Una don learn work from .

Tho We are still trying to unravel the meaning of this comment sir.
Thanks for the shout out.
God bless you bro!

*Modified* Okay we are just seeing the beans and dodo comments!
Catch your drift bro!
Witty!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by dieBYfire: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
No fry phyton meat. Is it our fault that u still struggling with ur OND in Ibadanpoly? grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Why is it that most male lawyers are ugly

I have seen several and honestly, dey jus no follow at all
check me out, my name is Musa.

Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
where is evablizin and sarrki
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
I fried dodo
una well done oo
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by ct2: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
rezzy:

6ister

House
Kangaroo
haba wattin we do u

1 Like

Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by macAB: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
bigtt76:
Nice one. You don't use salutation and Esq together when addressing someone. undecided

name checkers were una dey
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by fuckpro: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
akankemi1:
there is still hope for me to study medicine and surgery then
...we can't say yet just send your photo for appraisal
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by warreng1: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Congrats to them.

Check my signature.
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by gentle136(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
nobody ask u to fry Buhari's head.cheesy

It is good to celebrate people success if u want people to celebrate ur success too.
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Are there actually sincere, honest, truthful, good spirited, compassionate lawyers out there?

If yes, please call me on O8O419.

cheesy
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by rezzy: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

I was playing ps3

ow, pele
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by Wangxiao(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
heykims:
If care is not taken, na hunwillgo turn them against each other..
Sincerely speaking, law is an overated course..

Mods!! One bottle of yoyo bitters for this guy!
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by femo86(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pardon me....Just passing out a message.. It must spread around grin

Please anyone making comment should make it short, so we professional comment readers (PCR) will be able to Read all comments.
Thanks for making our work easier!!

One love FM

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by angelboy01(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Why is it that most male lawyers are ugly

I have seen several and honestly, dey jus no follow at all
Envy and jealousy will kill you and who told you he's ugly. Make we see your own photo na. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by 360command: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nothing new.. My dad and my bro where called to bar same day... So as there were other people similar to what we are reading.. I don't know why this should be on the internet..
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by bs81(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
It is not easy. congrats to them
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by psalmhorah(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin

Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
You have an uncommon problem; one that doesn't rejoice at great deeds. You a disgruntled under-achiever?

1 Like

Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by 9ja083: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Congratulations! never give up in your dreams.
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by dalass(f): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Good
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
akankemi1:
there is still hope for me to study medicine and surgery then

there's still hope for anything madame.. as long as one is still breathing

1 Like

Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by Civeli(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nice one. This a goodnews.
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by castrol180(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
interesting! what about his daddy?
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by medexico(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Na the paale bar them call them to?
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Divay22:
Wow
This is awesome kiss
is that the woman's name?
Re: Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) by Richardabbey(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
tongue Dey Will Be Doing Moda And Son In Jail Wen Dey Get Dia , Sry I Dont Read B4 I Comment , I Just Comment Based On D Headline . Hope I Make Sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC / What You Need To Avoid When You Start Getting An Income / Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.