Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience (5873 Views)

A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat / November Data Usage Thread ✴️ Share Yours ✴️ / How Are You Preparing For The Glo Free Data Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by Offpoint: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I just subscribed for 4GIG and their network just disappeared. sigh
lol, share with me bro... make I help you small make the data no waste
Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by Rick9(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
REB3L:
For those who claim glo in slow. Go to apn settings and change your apn from glo flat to glo secure.
Make I try an
Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by johnsonm2g: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
ola12:
Please some1 should comfirm dat its actually 4gb dey give, I heard glo data zaps quickly
bro. It's true, Glo data gets exhausted on time...online before I couldn't exhaust 1,000 naira worth if data which was 1.3g, but now 1000 naira worth of data which is 4.5g gets exhausted within 2weeks. Glo are criminals they deduct money from my phone indiscriminately, I called their customer care service dey say I subscribe to some promos I told them I didn't; they said they opt me out of the services I didn't subscribe to up till now nothing has been done about it.
Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by johnsonm2g: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
wristbangle:
I am using a 4G compatible phone on Band 28 glo frequency and the experience has been awesome.

- I download an 800MB movie file for 2-4mins.

- Stream live matches seamlessly

- Stream movies on Ifix without any itch of buffering.

Atimes their network can be a bit frustrating but there is a lot improvement for the past 2months.

Have been trying to reach out to 121 on this but they are not picking. Guess too much traffic. Would chat with them on Livechat.
why not call their premium service for 20 naira on 171 within 5secs they will answer your call
Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by Kaykerry(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
I use Glo 4g on my itel S32 and its fair...
Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by myself13: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by ddjay: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Network disappears every Sundays, abi d Base station dey go church

2 Likes

Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by Sunkyphil(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kaykerry:
I use Glo 4g on my itel S32 and its fair...
4g on itel ke
Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by Rick9(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Glo dey slow sha mtcheewww
Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by Kaykerry(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2018
Sunkyphil:
4g on itel ke
Guy you are still in the past...itel is blazing now...though its not 4g sha cool
Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by pators(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2018
I'm planning to break my SIM after I clear dis data.. and will spread the news everywhere home street the office buses church.... non should use glo.. they are totally and completely useless

3 Likes

Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by Reeberry: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
pators:
I'm planning to break my SIM after I clear dis data.. and will spread the news everywhere home street the office buses church.... non should use glo.. they are totally and completely useless
I have stopped subscribing on Glo. They should go and chop their cjeap data. I no want. Poor network.

1 Like

Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by Sunkyphil(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
glo is only fast here at my end from 1am till 10am

1 Like

Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by seaboyzen: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
use glosecure for APN
Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by Rick9(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
So the finally cut their data in half

1 Like

Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
johnsonm2g:
why not call their premium service for 20 naira on 171 within 5secs they will answer your call
We're still using money to call glo customer service in 2018! That's wow! No wonder one can't reach them on 121. Even MTN with their much more customers would attend to you under two minutes, free of charge.

1 Like

Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by Rick9(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
pators:
Extremely useless I don talk I don tire
Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by Rick9(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2018
When will glo come back to their senses

1 Like

Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by kvngjesse(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2018
Rick9:
When will glo come back to their senses
Port to 4g lte
Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by Collinz2(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2018
kvngjesse:

Port to 4g lte
4G LTE one sim dealer told me 1k to get the sim

1 Like

Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by kvngjesse(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Collinz2:
4G LTE one sim dealer told me 1k to get the sim
I got mine 500
Re: The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience by Darkseid(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
kvngjesse:
I got mine 500
They don job you na, I got mine for #150.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help With Starcomms Configuration / Airtel To Make 60 Nigerians Millionaires / Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.