Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Religion In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion In Nigeria (289 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / How Shoprite Bread Explains Religion In Nigeria / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion In Nigeria by JBRichard(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nigeria is a place that is diverse in culture. Everyone belong to different tribes, speak different languages,etc. Even favouritism takes place- people won't just do things the right way! When it comes to religion it is a total different aspect when you are asked, ''what religion are you?'' or ''are you a Chrisian?''. You are totally dumbfounded and you'll find yourself accepting the religion of that society! Hmm.... Nigeria needs to change for the better! Sometimes I comtemplate religions which one is better, even my friends too. We just live under the shadow of the society. The constitution isn't in use, even thought it says freedom of speech, etc. The only way for Nigeria to be a good developed country, we shold leave behind our religions, tribes and all inter-racial systems within us a move foward, that's why I'm an atheist- just doing what is right. My fellow citizens, leave your egos behind or else there will not bea change in this country. I've done my part by changing myself and the society I live within. Just believe in whatever religion you belong to but do the right thing you need to do. Do your part by taking action and sharing! Express your thoughts on what you think should be done to solve this pressing issue in the Nigerian society.....

(1) (Reply)

Australian Probe Blames Celibacy Ban On Catholic Clergy For Child Abuse / Reglion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 11/02 /2018 Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.