Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

A Must Read: The Chronicle Of A Sharp And Intelligent Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Read: The Chronicle Of A Sharp And Intelligent Pastor (364 Views)

Artificial Intelligent "Pastor" Preached To 300 Members In Germany / When A Bright Intelligent Child Becomes A Struggling Adult / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: The Chronicle Of A Sharp And Intelligent Pastor by Maximus85(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Let's get this straight.
1.Good things happen to good and bad people.
2. Bad things happen to good and bad people.
Why? Ecclesiastics 9:11 (Kjv)
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."

So, it means that good or bad things can happen to anybody, be you good or bad.

So, if I gather 5000 people and say that they will have a breakthrough this week, there's a possibility that some 100 of them will have a breakthrough. And I can then be seen as an ordained man of God who has the holy spirit in him.

Next, I will call these 100 to give a testimony in front of the remaining 4900 people and tell them to pray harder, sow more seed, pay their tithe so they can give testimonies like these 100. I will them organize crusades and print these testimonies at the back of my fliers to attract more people, convincing them that God is using me to bless the people. From 5000, my followers will increase to 10000. I get more offerings and tithes. And surely, the number of people having breakthroughs will definitely increase. It goes on and on.

In a short while, I am getting richer and some will surely get rich too. I start to have branches all over the nation. The sad part of it is that, many of my followers would still be suffering but they won't stop following me, because they can see people of their level now in higher level. No matter what you say about me, they will never reason.

To trap them more, every year, I continue to give them hope with the theme texts. This year is my year of doubles. This year is my year of certain breakthrough. My year of Divine upliftment etc. And the funny thing is that each year these themes will actually prove true to some of my foolish followers. I continue to gather crowds and make bastard money.

All I need do is just find one sweet scripture and twist it to make my followers love me more and believe that without my church, they can't be successful and make heaven.

I'm nothing but a wicked thief. And I've been playing on the innocence of people. I've been using the name of God to enslave people.

An armed robber is not the same as a con artist (scammers) One uses force and weapons but me, I don't carry weapons, I only use natural phenomenon to trick people. I can't be arrested, instead I'm loved the more.

On the long run, the rich and mighty will run to me. I'm a successful pastor, A thief, A fraud, A scammer.

We should worship God, he will bless us. He only ask that we obey him and he will bless us.
Let no man take from you and telling you he's collecting for God. He is a Thief.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sat. 16/12/2017) What Of Your Vow. / Questioning Sola Scriptura, The Idea Of Bible Only / WHY I TITHE By Pastor Nuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.