Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Armed Robber/ Kidnapper With Loaded AK47 Killed By SARS Operatives In Rivers Sta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber/ Kidnapper With Loaded AK47 Killed By SARS Operatives In Rivers Sta (762 Views)

'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo / SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After / Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robber/ Kidnapper With Loaded AK47 Killed By SARS Operatives In Rivers Sta by Constilo4u(f): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
According to a Facebook user Chris Lenee who narrated The incident that took place this morning

Caption....
"this morning sars operatives engaged armed robbers and kidnappers in elabrada. those who terrorise and kill innocent citizens of rivers state will never go free . sars will follow this criminals to their hideout and confront them . this is the end of the road for this one . let his sponsors hear us load and clear #end armed robbery and kidnapping # support sars to save rivers

Armed robber, kidnapper and a cultist with loaded five Ak47 magazine and Riffle killed my our gallant security agent while exchanging fire. He was overpowered by the superior firing power of our security agents. Rivers state must be save.

Why they are busy sponsoring the so called #End SARS,secretly Thier private fake SARS who is behind all the killing and armed robbery met his waterloo.
#support SARS in Rivers State

The hoodlum and his gang engaged FSARS Rivers operatives at Elibrada community in Emohua LGA of Rivers state he was gun down and his Ak 47 rifle, three magazines and some live ammunition was recovered. Is a superb job."

Re: Armed Robber/ Kidnapper With Loaded AK47 Killed By SARS Operatives In Rivers Sta by adadike281(f): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Even his odieshi cannot save him

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber/ Kidnapper With Loaded AK47 Killed By SARS Operatives In Rivers Sta by AntiWailer: 12:14am On Dec 10, 2017
They also joined the EndSARS Campaign. grin
Re: Armed Robber/ Kidnapper With Loaded AK47 Killed By SARS Operatives In Rivers Sta by zolapower: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Kai all the ifun Edo just gush out . Jesus oo,now where are the jungle justice crew

(1) (Reply)

More Than 32 SARS Officers Held In Detention Facilities In Abuja / I'm Confused. Should I Blow the Whistle? / I Killed My Baby To Avoid Caring For Her – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.