Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards (35712 Views)

Yoruba Actresses, Others Slay At K1 De Ultimate's All-white New Year Fest (video / I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth / Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by seuncyrus(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ghostmode2two:

Some bloggers said she lost it. very sad and painful

Omg I hope its not true. I felt sad when I read it may God give her more. I love her personality
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by Ebigbola(f): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dayoto:
kiss

Somebody should tell that mama up there in blue, no be by force! eh! Your mates sit at home and look after their ground children

These attentions you are getting nowadays do not mean you should "re-wash" your CALL ME career! We had you in the 90's already

Abah!

BAD BELLE
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Justnora:
Please hope funke is still pregnant?. Please
She lost it na.
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by lizzynicole: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hope Funke is still pregnant
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by akile21(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Viserion:
dear nairalanders, today is my birthday please help me to celebrate, I am expecting gifts o plenty plenty or card 0.7.0.3.2.0.2.9.6.4.7
let see ur birth certificate if u want our card(mtn,glo,airtel,9mobile)
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by Sleezwizz: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dayoto:
kiss

Somebody should tell that mama up there in blue, no be by force! eh! Your mates sit at home and look after their ground children

These attentions you are getting nowadays do not mean you should "re-wash" your CALL ME career! We had you in the 90's already

Abah!

Afi ground children nani...

Stop hating...
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
rita de goddess of slayer
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dayoto:
kiss

Abah!

"Ground children"."Attentions".

Grammar Hitler is offended. Arrest this person!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by ola12(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Woman agbada, nice 1 smiley
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by frozen70(f): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Teniola2000:
Cc: lalasticlala
learn to appreciate people the way they chooses to be ,it cost you nothing
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by frozen70(f): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dayoto:
kiss

Somebody should tell that mama up there in blue, no be by force! eh! Your mates sit at home and look after their grand children

Abah!
learn to appreciate people the way they chooses to be it cost you nothing to do so.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by babadee1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Justnora:
Please hope funke is still pregnant?. Please

No she lost the pregnancy. Twins.
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
This Funke Akindele’s issue is spiritual. She needs to concentrate and getting pregnant and keeping it till delivery if she desires to have children. This is no time for red carpet events. JJC has children of his own and he might not worry much. I really feel sorry for the lady because she seems real and down to earth. cry
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
I am digging madam Sola's look
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by tylesh(f): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pavore9:

Even if her mates are sitting at home, she has every right to attend events she so wishes or is she breathing with your lungs?
Savage grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by Viserion: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
akile21:

let see ur birth certificate if u want our card(mtn,glo,airtel,9mobile)
did God ask for anything before giving you life?

Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by younglash(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
odedinigbin:

Must u talk? Hmmmm,DAT ur mouth go soon land u for prison
hahaha
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Iamtipsyy:
which one is ground children? Is the grand child of ur grand children?
cheesy all in a haste to insult sombody
Re: Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards by isyben(m): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Pavore9:

Even if her mates are sitting at home, she has every right to attend events she so wishes or is she breathing with your lungs?

Na ur business or na jealousy dey do you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cee-C Slays In vintage jumpsuit / Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump / Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.