Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Advise On Browsing With Starcomms Evdo on Mac OS X - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advise On Browsing With Starcomms Evdo on Mac OS X (1270 Views)

How To Unlock Multilinks Evdo Modem To Work With Mtn Network / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Hp Pavilion Laptop Dv6700 With Starcomms Evdo Data Card: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Browsing With Starcomms Evdo on Mac OS X by omoabike: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
From earlier post I have read on Mac Computers, it seems some of us have our reservations about Mac computers because of their cost and supposed inferior quality but I was able to learn that some people own them and use them in Naija.I will like to seek advice from those who use their Mac book or iMac for internet in Nigeria whether Starcomms "Broadband" could be used on an iMac. When I was around last year I used the Starcomms EVDO modem on a PC laptop and I know I could not use the modem on Ubuntu Linux. I may be coming back home soon and will be using my iMac . So I would like to know whether Starcomms EVDO supports Mac OS X .
Thank you for your advise

(1) (Reply)

Mac Os X 10.7.4 (11e53) Lion / How To Install Windows Xp/vista/7/8 From USB Drive... / Do U Think Is Possible To Guest Recharge Card Or Scrash Card Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.