Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Man Shares Story Of How He Almost Fall A Victim Of New Method Used By Fraudsters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shares Story Of How He Almost Fall A Victim Of New Method Used By Fraudsters (840 Views)

Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Story Of How He Almost Fall A Victim Of New Method Used By Fraudsters by HeWrites(m): 5:11am On Dec 10, 2017
Scammers keep devising one new method after the other to steal from unsuspecting members of the public and a Facebook user has taken to social media to expose a new method he almost fell for.

He shared the story with Facebook user Marcel Ezenwa and asked him to share for his followers to see and beware.

Read what he wrote below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/man-shares-story-of-how-he-almost-fall.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Shares Story Of How He Almost Fall A Victim Of New Method Used By Fraudsters by onward4life(m): 5:30am On Dec 10, 2017
HeWrites:
Scammers keep devising one new method after the other to steal from unsuspecting members of the public and a Facebook user has taken to social media to expose a new method he almost fell for.

He shared the story with Facebook user Marcel Ezenwa and asked him to share for his followers to see and beware.

Read what he wrote below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/man-shares-story-of-how-he-almost-fall.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Hackers dey Vfex oooo
Re: Man Shares Story Of How He Almost Fall A Victim Of New Method Used By Fraudsters by DeValmeself(m): 5:43am On Dec 10, 2017
Those guys no get joy at all..
Re: Man Shares Story Of How He Almost Fall A Victim Of New Method Used By Fraudsters by Learnstuffs: 6:14am On Dec 10, 2017
This man get brain shaa grin
Re: Man Shares Story Of How He Almost Fall A Victim Of New Method Used By Fraudsters by Nebes: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2017
Na waaa! Don't be too quick in obliging strangers.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Story Of How He Almost Fall A Victim Of New Method Used By Fraudsters by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2017
these pple won't hear to stop doing local again undecided

''dog shouldn't eat rat's intestines'' naoo lipsrsealed

by the way money must be made,shout out to dem keyboard w****** wey no get liver for any sympathy! grin grin
Re: Man Shares Story Of How He Almost Fall A Victim Of New Method Used By Fraudsters by Innominds101: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2017
That’s how 1 idiot called me the other day saying I won huge amount of money then he started demanding for transfer fees for the money to be transferred to my account. Guess what ? I told d idiot to take the money I already have enough in my account
Re: Man Shares Story Of How He Almost Fall A Victim Of New Method Used By Fraudsters by tman14(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2017
Op, kindly read the post completely. The Facebook user only reposted a message. You have wrongly attributed the experience to the man and might have caused him unwarranted popularity.

(1) (Reply)

How We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell – Young Man Seeking Justice / Woman Bathes Maid With Hot Water Over Affair With Husband / Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy To Do Prostitution, Fight Dirty At Refugee Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.