Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Skibii Poses In His Boxers (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skibii Poses In His Boxers (Photo) (36750 Views)

Ibrahim Suleman 'Complains' About What Linda Ejiofor Does To His Boxers / Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skibii Poses In His Boxers (Photo) by PromiseJonah(m): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Evaberry:
.... dude has a really really nice dick, I think it's beautiful.

I really wouldn't mind getting fvcked by that against a wall.
cc chiefpiiko
child of d world i never knew u are this naughty
Re: Skibii Poses In His Boxers (Photo) by djsalvation122(m): 2:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Tanzania Sikomi Singer Diamond Platnumz present the official music video for his Rick Ross assisted Single titled Waka .

click below to Download and enjoy

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/12/video-download-diamond-platnumz-ft-rick.html?m=1
Re: Skibii Poses In His Boxers (Photo) by Bigprick9inches: 5:33am On Dec 11, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
If you desire to live long, that shall not covet another man's property wink
That rule is for Christians. Obj and co have coveted several men properties and they still living.
Makes your quotation null grin cheesy
Re: Skibii Poses In His Boxers (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2017
cheesy it's all good but we are getting married next month, that's when I can lay my claims, for now she belongs to everybody and she belongs to nobody cheesy
You wait until I change her name
Bigprick9inches:

That rule is for Christians. Obj and co have coveted several men properties and they still living.
Makes your quotation null grin cheesy
Re: Skibii Poses In His Boxers (Photo) by alaskido(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2017
Is that his dick or a huge phyton?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosy Meurer Rocks Cleavage Braless Outfit / Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo / And The Winner Of Headies 2016 Next Rated Artist Is ? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.