Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Btw My Bank Job And A Dream Job. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Btw My Bank Job And A Dream Job. (590 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Btw My Bank Job And A Dream Job. by kejismuse: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2017
So guys, I work in one of the old generation banks and I've been there for going on 6years, same level no growth. I got an offer to join an ad agency that is expanding, they however will be paying about 100k (basically half of what I'm used to earning), right now I feel like I don't mind as the fire of passion is burning in me and I don't want to miss the opportunity. I studied Mass Communication by the way. I just need objective and varied advice. Thanks!

@lalasticlala
@mods
Re: Btw My Bank Job And A Dream Job. by toyeoye(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2017
6 years and no elevation? My man, go for what you love! If you have passion like you say for the lower paying job, balance the equation with the amount of fulfilment you get doing it. Life is short. Money shouldn't dictate our lives! Don't let the fear of poverty hold you back from finding fulfilment. Make a move.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Btw My Bank Job And A Dream Job. by kejismuse: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2017
toyeoye:
6 years and no elevation? My man, go for what you love! If you have passion like you say for the lower paying job, balance the equation with the amount of fulfilment you get doing it. Life is short. Money shouldn't dictate our lives! Don't let the fear of poverty hold you back from finding fulfilment. Make a move.

Good luck.

Thanks. I appreciate it.
Re: Btw My Bank Job And A Dream Job. by haylegbede1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Come on go for the ad agency, since you've got passion for it

And for the pay, money does really matter so those happiness, doing wat yuv got passion for will give that happiness

The ad agency is even expanding, doesn't that mean your salary will grow?

1 Like

Re: Btw My Bank Job And A Dream Job. by kejismuse: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
haylegbede1:

The ad agency is even expanding, doesn't that mean your salary will grow?

Thank you. Hopefully it will.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity- Apply Now! / Action Speaks Louder, Be Actionable In 2018 / Career: Fastizers Food And Confectionery Limited Recruitment 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.