Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Thinking Of Relocating To New Zealand With Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thinking Of Relocating To New Zealand With Student Visa (531 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Relocating To New Zealand With Student Visa by Franwin: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Warmest greetings to all nairalanders.
I have been thinking of relocating to New Zealand with student Visa with intention of also getting a
job and finally settle down there for better life. However, I have been overwhelmed by fear of unknown as regards the possibility of survival in that far country. I have no relative or friend in New Zealand which makes feel sceptical about how one can survive alone. Plz share your experience. I need a detailed information and clue about living and working in New Zealand. Thanks in anticipation of your kind response.

(1) (Reply)

Man Crushes His Own Daughter To Death In Imo (must Read) / 1 Year Bahamian Tourist Visa / Twitter User Narrates How One Man Almost Killed Everybody In A Danfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.