Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 (9245 Views)

Fulham Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th December 2020 / Arsenal Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 13th December 2020 / Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by Bacteriologist(m): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
amamahdaniel:

where was he last season 3rd. Just accept the fact that English league is Just over hype. while he was coaching the best team then he can not even achieve 16 win and 1 draw in his first 17 games. while in Bayern Munich or Barcelona. I can imagine how he has win almost all the top 6 team in league and 11 and 14 point difference between 2n and 3rd. what a shame after just 17 rounds.

Oga you guys are just spewing thrash everywhere about Pep Guardiola making EpL look like a joke.

Last season where was he? He finished completely trophyless. If the premiership is really crap league, he should have hit the ground running from the very first day. If he's winning big now, he's simply upped his game and clearly with some bit of luck too.

EpL is ALWAYS more competitive than that shittty Two horse race LA Liga. Deal with the truth. Low self esteemed SPENDiola fans.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by STILESGANG: 12:06am On Dec 14, 2017
amamahdaniel:

where was he last season 3rd. Just accept the fact that English league is Just over hype. while he was coaching the best team then he can not even achieve 16 win and 1 draw in his first 17 games. while in Bayern Munich or Barcelona. I can imagine how he has win almost all the top 6 team in league and 11 and 14 point difference between 2n and 3rd. what a shame after just 17 rounds.
Leave all this English fan boys to their touch and follow football. I wanted Bayern to draw manu in the champions league knockout so I can teach all those stupid pack the bus merchants a lesson with their boring football.
The English league is filled with average teams that is why the fans think its hard.

3 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by amamahdaniel(m): 12:18am On Dec 14, 2017
Bacteriologist:

Oga you guys are just spewing thrash everywhere about Pep Guardiola making EpL look like a joke.

Last season where was he? He finished completely trophyless. If the premiership is really crap league, he should have hit the ground running from the very first day. If he's winning big now, he's simply upped his game and clearly with some bit of luck too.

EpL is ALWAYS more competitive than that shittty Two horse race LA Liga. Deal with the truth. Low self esteemed SPENDiola fans.

why are you thinking from your anus?
gaudiola is winning with luck? your matter don tire me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by amamahdaniel(m): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2017
Bacteriologist:

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by cstr1000: 12:24am On Dec 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
What exactly is happening in this trend?? Is as dried as stock fish The one wey suppose make FP Seun no make am..... Please oga oluwaSeun tell your workers make them the push Manchester City games straight to FP.... We have increased... See as here dry....
Thread.
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by Bacteriologist(m): 12:49am On Dec 14, 2017
amamahdaniel:

why are you thinking from your anus?
gaudiola is winning with luck? your matter don tire me

Should have known you're a poor person to argue with. Shameful how you can quote just a single line out of the whole points I made.

And your impaired reasoning failed to come to terms with what I actually meant. I'll help you out though. I wrote "clearly with A BIT OF LUCK TOO." There's a difference between "A bit and Total" and note also The word "Too."

Now please go over the post again, this time more slowly. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 14, 2017
Bacteriologist:

Should have known you're a poor person to argue with. Shameful how you can quote just a single line out of the whole points I made.

And your impaired reasoning failed to come to terms with what I actually meant. I'll help you out though. I wrote "clearly with A BIT OF LUCK TOO." There's a difference between "A bit and Total" and note also The word "Too."

Now please go over the post again, this time more slowly. Good luck.
ignore the guy, his taking trash

3 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by cydophobia(m): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2017
EPL fans are pathetic. They always claim their kick and follow pattern of playing is more competitive than other leagues, whereas all their overhyped team will still not get to semifinal in UEFA champion league. I don't know the usefulness of the competitive league they all boasting about here.Abeg make we hear word jare .
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2017
cydophobia:
EPL fans are pathetic. They always claim their kick and follow pattern of playing is more competitive than other leagues, whereas all their overhyped team will still not get to semifinal in UEFA champion league. I don't know the usefulness of the competitive league they all boasting about here.Abeg make we hear word jare .
So why are you on a thread about the EPL in the first place?? All you down low EPL fans cannot hide your love for the EPL!
There is a reason why the EPL is the most followed league in the world. Stick to whatever league it is that you follow and let the rest of us enjoy the EPL. You look like a big goofball when you spent all your time on an an EPL thread yet claim to not follow it .... grin grin
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by cydophobia(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2017
iluvpomo:

So why are you on a thread about the EPL in the first place?? All you down low EPL fans cannot hide your love for the EPL!
There is a reason why the EPL is the most followed league in the world. Stick to whatever league it is that you follow and let the rest of us enjoy the EPL. You look like a big goofball when you spent all your time on an an EPL thread yet claim to not follow it .... grin grin

You are not getting it bros.It is not all about following a particular league or not,of course as lover of football you need to watch/follow all football leagues
The problem is that most EPL fans doesn't watch other league hence they conclude that EPL is the best league in the world.And beside,the truth is that you can't enjoy good football in EPL like other league. That's why EPL teams are not doing too good in champion league recently.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by Nickizoe(f): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2017
cstr1000:

Thread.
wats that? undecided undecided
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by Nickizoe(f): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Sammypedro18:

Yes gal....we re increasing daily....d mods in place of sports should take note pls, push Man City's games to FP
Oh yes... We have increased.... Is like all the mods are United Fans... We need to bribe #Seun or maybe get one of them to be on our side... What do u think?
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by Sammypedro18(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
Oh yes... We have increased.... Is like all the mods are United Fans... We need to bribe #Seun or maybe get one of them to be on our side... What do u think?
True that....got to talk to any of dem maybe thru mail on NL here..got anyone in mind?

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by Frankiss44(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2017
STILESGANG:
Leave all this English fan boys to their touch and follow football. I wanted Bayern to draw manu in the champions league knockout so I can teach all those stupid pack the bus merchants a lesson with their boring football.
The English league is filled with average teams that is why the fans think its hard.

Average teams yet Spurs defeated Real Madrid and Dortmund... Chelsea defeated Alt Madrid... All the english teams top their groups while it was only Barca that could achieve that feat in spain....The English league might not be the best, but it is certainly the most competitive.. Mourihno, Pep and Conte agreed to this fact and they have both coached in different top leagues in the world.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
cydophobia:

You are not getting it bros.It is not all about following a particular league or not,of course as lover of football you need to watch/follow all football leagues
The problem is that most EPL fans doesn't watch other league hence they conclude that EPL is the best league in the world.And beside,the truth is that you can't enjoy good football in EPL like other league. That's why EPL teams are not doing too good in champion league recently.
The other league have only 1-2 winners all the time. There is a reason why the EPL is the number 1 league in terms of TV ratings worldwide.... FACT.
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by Nickizoe(f): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sammypedro18:

True that....got to talk to any of dem maybe thru mail on NL here..got anyone in mind?
lefulefu
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 13th December 2017 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
lefulefu
hmmmm my darling..missing u like kilode wink..how u been?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCL: Schalke Vs Arsenal - (2 - 2) -On 6th November 2012 / Manchester United Remains World's Richest Sport's Club - Forbes / Wolves Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) On 15th March 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.