Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason (31721 Views)

When Did The Nigeria Police Starts Drafting Quit Notice Agreement / George Floyd - Protest Against Police Starts After He Was Killed By A Police Of / Yuletide: Police Starts 24-hours Surveillance Of 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by proudly233: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
End SARS and see armed robbery take a new turn. What would the SARS officials do if disbanded? They will go into robbery.
I think a reform is needed and not to be disbanded for peace to reign.
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by wunmi590(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
All those bunch of smelling illiterate criminal, who can't identify between good people and criminals are the one you are re-branding like this?

Shior

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by IAmSkinny: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
H
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kealmin:
NIGERIA NEED PRAYER AND IF WE DON'T ACT FAST IN FEW YEARS TIME, THIS COUNTRY MAY BE A DANGER ZONE FOR OUR PROGENY. PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND ACT FAST
Nigeria does not need prayers,we need all our corrupt politicians to die and take 'progressive' ACTIONS!
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by lanrexdo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
She bill you for recharge card

holyboii:

but you can bill man for recharge card

will you keep kwayet
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Codes151(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Too late
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Saammiee(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Arm robbery and cult activities has reduced in my area since Sars office was opened... They might have some corrupt officials but criminal activities has reduced drastically... Sars just need reform.. My opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Blackops(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
wait ... dem dey joke abi.

Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Quelle:
The Nigerian police force in response to the trending #endsars campaign, has hit back with a #supportSARS campaign as they claim majority of the operatives are “Good, disciplined and commendable”.

In new tweets sent in from their Twitter account, they acknowledged the fact that maybe ‘few’ of the operatives act against the ethics of the police profession and that those will be investigated.

See their tweets below:

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/nigerian-police-force-start-supportsars.html

when ppl get hope say dm go close down SARS

Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Hedonistically: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
If I had access to nuclear weapons, my first impulse would be to nuke this condemned mass of uselessness called Nigeria and everything in it.

I would only refrain from that course of action because of the unconscionable collateral damage to the few good ones, children, and the aged. Terrible country.
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by bumi10(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
hmmm

were u won start to dey support this bunch?
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
I stand with Sars #supportSARS
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by fatymore(f): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
holyboii:

but you can bill man for recharge card

will you keep kwayet
did I ask you or anyone close to you for recharge card.. That's least of what I need.. So you better face your broke as.s cos that's only what you can offer a lady.. tongue
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Bmaster(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
Tascom236:
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
u dey try... seriously u dey try..... wehdone!!!
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by fatymore(f): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
lanrexdo:
She bill you for recharge card

thank you.. As if I know his broke ass
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Abbey2sam(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Animal Farm

#EndSARS, and if they won't end end SARS atleast the ones in the south south should be disbanded.

Should be disband or disbanded

Ayam not understanding
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by peterolayinka(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Can You Correctly Answer 10 Brain Teaser Questions?

Ever wondered how sharp your brain is? Find it out with this simple test!

https://quizboot.com/quiz/edfef026-3cfe-41ba-9d88-c5fcfc73833a
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by warreng1: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
SARS is their ATM.

Check my signature.
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by SUPOL(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Useless police force. Disbanding SARS is like disbanding one of their major source of income. Thieves. #endnaijapoliceforce#
brother SARS means Special Anti Robbery Squad. Not Special Revenue Squad. They do their job are u a robber why are u complaining?
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by bejeria101(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Who is their weed supplier?
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Abudu2000(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
fatymore:
Support sars.. Lols... I am only supporting them in order for then to clamp down on those yahoo guys using people for wealth.... And those armed robbers killing innocent people cos of irrelevant materials
if u have guts why not just meet the Yahooboys face to face and tell them how you feel?
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Quelle:
The Nigerian police force in response to the trending #endsars campaign, has hit back with a #supportSARS campaign as they claim majority of the operatives are “Good, disciplined and commendable”.

In new tweets sent in from their Twitter account, they acknowledged the fact that maybe ‘few’ of the operatives act against the ethics of the police profession and that those will be investigated.

See their tweets below:

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/nigerian-police-force-start-supportsars.html

diz is another form of impunity...Complete show of shame....All shades of imposition and oppression...Disgusting sets of oxymorons...

Lol@International core values...Something that even a Nigerian toddler knows there is nothing responsible about the police institution...

This ediots are so annoying and desperate to push the masses over the edge...

Even a simple online nationwide polls will prove that SARS AND THE WHOLE POLICE FORCE IS REJECTED IN NIGERIA..

Like for EndSars and Share for Support Sars..

Lets even try a simple nairaland poll.

Nationwide they kill,maim,harass,extort,oppress and humiliate every hour..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by fatymore(f): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Abudu2000:
if u have guts why not just meet the Yahooboys face to face and tell them how you feel?
excuse me.. Why are you pained like this... If you do yahoo it none of my concern.. But when you start using people.. Then I have to be.. Cos no one is safe.. I could remember during school days.. These guys would raid compound looking for ladies pants spread on the line... When no one is at home... ..I have them as friends.. So I ain't scare of them.. So get the mess off
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by dannybomb(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
kamez:
OK I have had my own share of the scary confrontation with SARS in owerri, but I think the whole #endsars issue is a little bit to the extreme.

Believe it or not we still need SARS officers everywhere in naija, to combat crime and I have real life evidence of instances where these officers have really been equal to their task..

The bad eggs among them should just be fished out, and thorough investigations should be put into their daily activities to reduce their excesses.

Every country on planet earth have eggs in their police force.. Though the record in Nigeria is at an all time high..

My humble submission
to combat crime you say.......
am just wondering what is the work of the police force then
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by dannybomb(m): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Saammiee:
Arm robbery and cult activities has reduced in my area since Sars office was opened... They might have some corrupt officials but criminal activities has reduced drastically... Sars just need reform.. My opinion though
I still wonder what is the work of the police force, they should kuku close down the police force and leave SARS then

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by kamez(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
dannybomb:

to combat crime you say.......
am just wondering what is the work of the police force then

In America, u have the local and federal police, FBI SWAT, homeland security, NSA, DEA, CIA etc..

Most of this aforementioned were carved out of or affiliated to the police..
No country combats crime with only just their normal police force

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Abudu2000(m): 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
fatymore:
excuse me.. Why are you pained like this... If you do yahoo it none of my concern.. But when you start using people.. Then I have to be.. Cos no one is safe.. I could remember during school days.. These guys would raid compound looking for ladies pants spread on the line... When no one is at home... ..I have them as friends.. So I ain't scare of them.. So get the mess off
I'm not a Yahooboy oo, I'm just against cowardice. U have guys into gee, if u tink it's ritual u are decieving urself. Offcourse there are the dull ones who think u can out ritual on a laptop to scam the makers of the laptop but trust me, most u tink are rituals are hackers..some strike a deal of 10m USD and u tink it's rituals.why aren't the native docs rich?? How about those business men and politicians doing Rituals?? Have you noticed that alot of rich ibo business Mena always have that sore in their legs that will refuse to heal Now what do u tink it's the cause, accident
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by guji12(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Useless police force. Disbanding SARS is like disbanding one of their major source of income. Thieves. #endnaijapoliceforce#
Bross..na lie o..SARS nor dey share N1 with police..so they gat deny dem
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
coolestchris:
just imagine if SARS catch you and they check your history and see#endsars
prepare to meet your ancestors
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by bleskid: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
desreek9:
angrywhy would anybody support sars, those excuse called humans with animalistic tendencies
I dey vex abeg, they showed themselves to a friend this night
speak matured
sad
desreek9:
angrywhy would anybody support sars, those excuse called humans with animalistic tendencies
I dey vex abeg, they showed themselves to a friend this night
speak matured
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
bleskid:
speak matured sad speak matured
wat is dat suppose to mean, i said how i felt at that moment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist / Sack Of Guns, Ammunition Recovered In Lagos Secondary School (Photo) / Herdsmen Kill father And Son In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.