Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (934418 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2018
hello house I'm trying to create my Wes account... there's a place where they asked where I want my report to be sent to I guess it's the school right? how do I get the zip/postal code as well as the phone no?the evaluation money paid does it cover for mailing expenses to my school? after the evaluation would Wes send me an unofficial copy to my email free?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
sunshineluv5:
hello house I'm trying to create my Wes account... there's a place where they asked where I want my report to be sent to I guess it's the school right? how do I get the zip/postal code as well as the phone no?the evaluation money paid does it cover for mailing expenses to my school? after the evaluation would Wes send me an unofficial copy to my email free?

Check the school website. for it address you going to find every info to use on it including the Zip/postal code...., https://www.wes.org/partners/faq/
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
sunshineluv5:

Yeah it's your school's address but make sure to put the right one. The zip code and phone number can be found in the school's address page.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by oggysena: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Please guys, am trying to book an appointment for for M1 visa. Before I log in my payment ID from the bank, I see the next available date with isn’t far from ther present date displayed at the side of the page. Is it going to give me the next available date when I input the details or it’s going to give me more options to choose what date best suite me? Please the guru in house should reply ASAP.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by elbeee: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Yes in practice it is. Younger students woyld find it easier older students I believe. But I have seen older students even on this forum that got Visa with Community College I-20. It is all God at the end of the day and a bit of luck.author=brightdocare post=64606459]

please don't mind me..oooo
does it mean that is totally impossible to get a f-1 visa through CC?[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ferdinandurian(m): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
kindaguy:

pm me
reply my pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bobmar: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
folmus:

wait for your i20 that will have fall 2018. Then apply for interview in May/June.

Lets say the i20 comes in early, can't one book an interview early in March or April?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=elbeee post=64610848]Yes in practice it is. Younger students woyld find it easier older students I believe. But I have seen older students even on this forum that got Visa with Community College I-20. It is all God at the end of the day and a bit of luck.

hmmmmm I don't understand your first sentence on your post
please make me understand
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
hellooo house urgent reply pls. Would wes evaluation make available soft copy(electronic copy)of your report in your account immediately after evaluation before sending to your recipient?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jamoyakz: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2018
sunshineluv5:
hellooo house urgent reply pls. Would wes evaluation make available soft copy(electronic copy)of your report in your account immediately after evaluation before sending to your recipient?
you can view the evaluated copy online but you can't print or save it.. the evaluated copy that will be sent to you takes awhile to reach naija (if you make use of regular mail ). and to the school as recipient it's almost immediately cause its sent through electronic email but sometimes times if the school don't inform you of receiving it. you might have to mail or call the school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 12:22am On Jan 30, 2018
jamoyakz:
you can view the evaluated copy online but you can't print or save it.. the evaluated copy that will be sent to you takes awhile to reach naija (if you make use of regular mail ). and to the school as recipient it's almost immediately cause its sent through electronic email but sometimes times if the school don't inform you of receiving it. you might have to mail or call the school
can i screen grab it? i am applying to two schools,the first school allows unofficial evaluation for speedy admission process and the second dont.I included myself as recipient and the second school that dont accept unofficial wes evaluation and excluded first school that accept unofficial for now till after i must have gotten the admission, this is to cut down cost.Should i edit my personal address out and include the first school? is it compulsory i have a copy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by oluezekiel(m): 2:35am On Jan 30, 2018
Teedawg:
Has anyone sent money to nigeria lately what's the fastest and easiest means ? Will western union work ? World remit is a dead end
Try transferwise, it's fast. ..like 2 hours.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 2:38am On Jan 30, 2018
americaninja1:
Hello House.. I need urgent help..I got a visa fees last .. but I couldn't book a date before my school resumption. Someone helped book for emergency and later cancelled it cos I didn't meetup with the 200k requested for.. my question is can I still make use of it, for bookin another interview??

200k damn!

Yes since it was canceled once but if they have new policy i am afraid you won't be able to make use of it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 2:39am On Jan 30, 2018
oggysena:
Please guys, am trying to book an appointment for for M1 visa. Before I log in my payment ID from the bank, I see the next available date with isn’t far from ther present date displayed at the side of the page. Is it going to give me the next available date when I input the details or it’s going to give me more options to choose what date best suite me? Please the guru in house should reply ASAP.

When you insert the visa fee reference code you will see more dates

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 2:40am On Jan 30, 2018
LagosismyHome:

200k shocked just for date..... na wa

If it been cancelled then i don't think u can use it

maybe nah for dating... grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 2:41am On Jan 30, 2018
Adeish:

I suggest you try and book for another emergency date yourself , Though I have no Idea how it's done , The person requesting for 200k did it somehow , U can also try doing it maybe it will be cheaper ...

You can request for emergency date once in 6 months but sometimes dey their dey open and they do approve it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 2:41am On Jan 30, 2018
Nwabu007:
Egbon Walspring, Please, I've sent the details. Thank you. I appreciate it.

Just seeing this ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 2:42am On Jan 30, 2018
Teedawg:

What are the risk involved if one isn't there in person

It depend on the area where you wants to invest and that's when you can calculate the risk but you need to be smart.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 2:47am On Jan 30, 2018
lextube:
Hello house,

My cousin was recently banned for 5 years from entering Canada as a result of a misrepresentation he made in his application for a study permit ( He forgot to indicate that he was once denied a visa to US in 2013, thinking that the question was asking if he been denied visa to Canada).

My question is that can he still apply to study in America, without the ban in Canada affecting his chances of getting a visa?

Thank you very much

It's still possible to get US visa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 2:48am On Jan 30, 2018
taskat:
What are the chances of getting visa for someone going for study on F-1 visa at community college in USA, and that person is already a graduate here Nigeria and the age on the passort is 32 years... Now wants to go for two years professional course at their community college. Is the Visa sure for this type of person irrespective of his Graduate status and age on his passport? Please someone should help out...

The chances is 0% greater 100%`
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 2:49am On Jan 30, 2018
Teedawg:
lol a 32 year old graduate going for professional course in community college grin grin my stomach ...

Weytin do your stomach
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 2:50am On Jan 30, 2018
jagagbosa:
Good day, i was given admission for spring 2018 session but my i-20 form dint come so i wrote to the school, then they replied me saying that the school has stopped issuing i-20forms and that should let them know if i want to defer to fall 2018 which i acknowlegded, so i want to know what is the next step to take can somebody kindly advice..thank you

You just have to wait from them to issue an i20 indicating fall 2018 and as from next month they can start doing that but it depend on your school policy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 3:00am On Jan 30, 2018
elbeee:

I got two admissions, an mba and a cc. I used the mba's i20 for the interview, but transferred immediately when i arrived. Although the mba school was mad @ me and canceled my status, i rectified it subsequently.

I fell out of status because i did not do my due diligence on the mba school's transfer policy. They insisted that i did at least a semester before I transfer. You just have to make sure that you choose your research. There are schools that allow you to transfer before you even start first semester.
I have a friend who came with a B-1 visa and subsequently changed it to an F1 Visa. She was 30 and she used in I-20 directly from a cc. Like I said it only depends on your strategy. Anything is possible just look into your options. Personally, I would not advise the B1 to F1 route unless you have the time to wait because it usually takes around 9 months to 11 months to process.

All these did not even answer the guy question, You just jumped the main question and skipped to another track. All what you typed above can only work when you have your visa by deceiving the VO here in Nigeria and you swap when you get to US to CC.

The question is this what are the chances for him to get US visa at Lagos/Abuja Embassy when he appear with community college I20 since he is 32 years old?

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 3:00am On Jan 30, 2018
Teedawg:
Has anyone sent money to nigeria lately what's the fastest and easiest means ? Will western union work ? World remit is a dead end

WU ever working but there is limit ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 3:02am On Jan 30, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Dont mind my curosity oooo..... but did you get the f1 through CC or swap it after you got there

Hmmmmmmm. I sight you from here via HD
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by neurosci: 4:01am On Jan 30, 2018
Chapecoense:

Neurosci, send a PM whenever you see this

Heyyy, pls resend.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 4:01am On Jan 30, 2018
Walspring:

It depend on the area where you wants to invest and that's when you can calculate the risk but you need to be smart.
Thanks I was thinking about doing something livestock related but I'm re-evaluating
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 4:01am On Jan 30, 2018
Walspring:

WU ever working but there is limit ooo
awesome Thanks !
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 4:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Teedawg:
Thanks I was thinking about doing something livestock related but I'm re-evaluating

Omg! Don't try it because it needs your presence and since you are not there it will be very difficult and you will be hearing stories of dead livestock every week if not daily self
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 4:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Teedawg:
awesome Thanks !

Let's give all the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by k199192: 4:29am On Jan 30, 2018
Teedawg:
My own opinion is this.. Except you are on ground to watch your business in NG, my brother believe me, they will run it down. Except maybe a bank is handling the business for you. The best, which still has its own risks, is real estate. But then again, you can look at buying treasury bills in NG. I hear the rate is good. And its safe.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:12am On Jan 30, 2018
Teedawg:

You ended you giving your self high no while watching your money disappear into thin air ..... livestock when you are not on ground is a big no no

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (514)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.