Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (903793 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (920) (Go Down)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by justwise(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
This is part 21

Part 19 here for reference purposes https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

Visit Canadian embassy website here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp for more information and updates

Good luck to all TRV hopefuls and to many of you here helping out with answers and words of encouragement a massive thank you to everyone of you, your efforts here contribute to the success of this thread.

MyBankticket for GTB process is really simple. On your online banking platform, go to download statement. There is the option to send statement to embassy. A list of embassies are there including Canada. When you click Canada you have options to select what type of visa you are applying for and whether you are the Applicant, sponsor or guarantor.
Once you are done they send the ticket to your email that is attached to the account. You can download the ticket and attach to your application. Sometimes the email may delay but on the occasions I have used it- both the Applicant and Sponsor, it eventually dropped.

Credit to Luckymama

The list of links that would be useful to prospective applicants seeking for a study visa to Canada.

1. If your study permit application has exceeded the standard processing times.... Raise a CSE via THE NAIROBI WEB FORM

2. LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL CANADA STUDY VISA APPLICATION

3. Kenya, Nairobi Immigration office email : nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

5. STEP-BY-STEP PROCEDURE TO LINK YOUR PAPER APPLICATION ONLINE.

6. A DETAILED & SUCCESSFUL FAMILY APPLICATION TRV PROFILE

7. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BACKGROUND CHECK AND REVIEW OF ELIGIBILITY IN THE CANADIAN IMMIGRATION?

8. AUTHORIZED LINK TO ORDER FOR YOUR GCMS NOTES

9. HOW TO OBTAIN A POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE AND IT'S COST

10. DETAILED LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR STUDY VISA AND THEIR APPROPRIATE CATEGORIES FOR UPLOAD
Credit to Frankrobbn1

Requiremnts for the Nigeria Student Express (NSE) Stream

The Nigeria Student Express (NSE) for Canadian study permit specifically designed for Nigerians has recently been launched by IRCC with the processing duration of "20 days" against regular processing time. For the Proof of English Language Proficiency Test, you may decide to opt for either the General or Academic IELTS.

The new study permit application stream is similar with the Student Direct Stream (SDS) for selected countries like India, Senegal, China, Morocco, Pakistan, Philippines and Vietnam but with a tweak in the application requirements against the NSE. The advantage is the fast visa processing. At least, based on current observation of writing this post.

The eligible Nigerian applicants intending to apply through the NSE must meet the following requirements:

1. Apply online

2. Be a Nigerian citizen or legally reside in Nigeria

3. Have a valid admission letter from a Designated Learning Institution in Canada for a Bachelor's, Master's, Ph.D or PGD/C programs

4. Must reside outside when applying

5. Must submit a "MyBankStatement No. & Ticket Password" of $30,000 CAD of at least 6 months with a 12 months banking history

6. Have a Certificat d'acceptation du Québec (CAQ) – Only applicable to students going to Quebec

7. Undergo an upfront medical examination

8. Have a score of at least 6 in each band of Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking or at least CLB 7 in Test d'evaluation de Francais (TEF) in each band.

N.B: you can either decide to opt for the Regular processing method or the NSE, whichever is your preference.

All the best

Credit to JustMellow

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by justwise(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Still editing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by justwise(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Still editing the thread
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Obibaby: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Will be next to testify on this thread. God be praised!!!

Congratulations to everyone who will testify soon on this new thread. May God grant us all our heart desires in Jesus Name Amen.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dchamps: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Part 21 is here hurrayyyy!!!!I will testify on this thread very soon by God’s grace

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dchamps: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Amennnnnn
Obibaby:
Will be next to testify on this thread. God be praised!!!

Congratulations to everyone who will testify soon on this new thread. May God grant us all our heart desires in Jesus Name Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Thamesbridge: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
How do one generate mybankstatement?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by themankelechi: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
I'll testify on this new thread by God's grace...amen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mercyfoundme05: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
IT IS DONE!!! With FAITH, I am booking this space for my PPR testimony before the end of this week by Gods grace. Because, what God cannot do does not exist.

THANK YOU JESUS.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
My PPR announcement will be on this thread in Jesus Name... Amen!!!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mercyfoundme05: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Every PPR hopefuls oya gather here and hit the like button to activate your PPR testimony on this new thread.

I speak life and approval to every application. This thread shall not pass us by In JESUS NAME. What God cannot do does not exist.

It shall end in praise.

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jayifeanyi1234: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good day Nairaland family.Hope we are doing well.

Congratulations to all PPR recipients, and a big thank you to all the gurus in the house, contributing in one way or the other...God bless!.

Pls, I have a question; any issue with changing course outside Canada, say Marketing Management to Project Management (DP) within the same DLI?
I like both courses though...

Your contribution/input will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by VonVictor: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
justwise:
Still editing the thread

Welcome back. Hope all has been well.

I dey even worry for you grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jollytravels: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
AMEEN............

dchamps:
Part 21 is here hurrayyyy!!!!I will testify on this thread very soon by God’s grace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buchito1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
With faith, I am booking my PPR alert space

Fresh page, Fresh testimonies. Amen

What God cannot do does not and can never exist!!!

My PPR must drop before the end of next month! ✍️

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AFTER 2DAYS of posting this grin grin grin grin

LONGGGGGG POST ALERT!!!

Guys I really do not know where to start from!
I'm short of words. God's just too good to fail.
I'm still in shock cause I can't really fathom why my application was this quick or why I was just favoured, but I give God all the glory! For he alone is to be praised!

I've been following this thread for about 4yrs now. Just observing with no plans to submit my application. Was just here for the information basically, and to read people's process (which I enjoyed doing) didn't even know I'd eventually apply.

Time came for me to apply, I was scared to the Bone! I was scared to doing it myself! My sponsor (brother) literally begged me to look for an Agent to handle my application, I was skeptical at first, but I succumbed cause I didn't want any issue or stories that touch.

I contacted an agent on this platform, he charged me 150K for admission and 250K for Visa. My sponsor agreed to pay for the first stage (admission). Las las I eventually paid 190K for only admission!!! Only school admission ohhh!!!

Then it was time for Visa Application, and I was told Visa Fee has increased to 300K. And I was like hell No!!! I no go school? Am I daft? No! I can do this shi# myself. 300K no be 300 naira.

That's how it began, took a leap of faith and decided to do and handle my Visa Process myself, and God blessed me with the GOLDEN Mail (PPR)! Guys please do this stuff yourself!
You can do it! Yes YOU! You can!
There's nobody else that cares about your application than you! You don't need any agents NAIRALAND is the real deal! NAIRALAND taught me everything I know and used to get my Approval.

I'm a FIRST TIME APPLICANT, my timeline goes thus, I used the NEW PORTAL,

Upfront Medicals - 22nd November 2021
Application Submitted - 29th November 2021
Biometrics Completed - 3rd December 2021 (updated same day)
Upfront Medicals Updated - 6th December 2021
Then the wait........................^_^
Eligibility Review Started - 25th January 2022
Then a good man, a blessing, friend turned brother, a brother from another mother, Teemenzo (God bless you for me brother, he has always been with me from the beginning of my application) adviced me to send a mail to Abuja which I did, I eventually, reluctantly sent to everybody (London, Nairobi, Lagos, Abuja) yesterday, 26th of January just to disturb then. Lo and behold, today,
Correspondence Letter and PPR letter - 27th January 2022
(Basically my application took 1 month and 28days)

DOCUMENTS Submitted (APPLICANT) -
SOP
International Passport
Receipt First Semester Tution Deposit (7900 CAD)

Letter Of Acceptance
Gift Deed (Notarized)
Screenshot of Gift Deed
My Bank Statement 7 months. (I formerly had 1.6M in my account , with extra 4M as Gift Deed making it 5.6M I had in my account as at time of submission.)
Transcript
BSC Certificate
Police Certificate
NYSC Certificate
Reference Letter from Bank
Affidavit of Return (Notarized)
Local Government Identification Letter
Parents and Siblings and My Birth Certificates
Reference Letter from my PPA during service
WAEC Result
Covid-19 Vaccination Card
Pictures of me and Sponsor. Pictures of me and Sponsor with my family. (Both new and old)
Upfront Medical Slip
Driver's Licence
NIN Slip

SPONSORSHIP DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED -
MBS Company Account (6 MONTHS)
CAC
Registration of Business Name
Certificate of Identification Number
Sponsorship Letter (Notarized)
Affidavit of Sponsorship (Notarized)
Reference Letter from Bank
Birth Certificate
NIN Slip
Driver's Licence
International Passport
Landed Property's, (Sponsor has like 5 Landed property. Submitted all and their Deed of conveyance
Business ID Card
Invoices, Tellers, Receipts, of Business.

In all, it's been God. God did it for me. And he'll do it for everyone here. Cause he knows why we're here and what we're looking for.
I'd also like to use this medium to appreciate Teemenzo and EyinjuGod. God bless you guys again for everything. You were with me from the start to the end. I'm rooting for you both. My prayers aren't complete yet, till y'all get your PPR's

I also want to appreciate Makano for the series of questions of mine he answered. God bless you boss. Ketima, thank you for always assisting and encouraging everyone. You actually encouraged me to do this myself and I appreciate, Scotisshh (dunno if I got the spelling correctly) your testimony dey come. Lianna aka Rela, thank you for your encouraging email replies.
I also want to thank you all, my fellow Nairalanders for the congratulatory messages and mentions.

If I decide to reply all mentions, I might fill up 5pages of this new thread. God bless you all. I'd also be here to congratulate y'all when your turn comes. All of us go enter this Canada! That's for sure! smiley

BTW, I'm for University Canada West, April intake.
Going for MBA Business Administration. I'm open to connecting with my fellow UCW students or anyone going to Vancouver by April.

Make i stop here. Story don too plenty! grin
Thank you again guys. God bless us all.!

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Johnchan2: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
My PPR willl surely be announced in this trend. Amen

My space is booked here

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Legacyedition: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Thanks everyone. I appreciate your congratulatory Messages .

PPR will go round in Jesus name.

Many people were saying they thought I am already in Canada. We gather dey naija o . Nah Judicial review make me get small experience.

I will drop the Judicial Review processes and stages later.

Thanks. God bless you all.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
I'm booking space o, I will testify on this thread very soon in sha Allah. Ameen

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zxxtx: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
God help me this year !!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dollymon: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
This thread has been opened for me. I'm going to testify before the week runs out.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by fictionboss(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
I book my own PPR testimony space also. It will all end in praise...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pufframmy: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
wow we here again i hope i will share my time line too soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Demmy10: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
I shall testify on this thread by God's grace...Amen!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Demmy10: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Thamesbridge:
How do one generate mybankstatement?
Your mobile banking app
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Beatson: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Oh Lord answer Your daughter on this thread by Your Mercy in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
I book this thread for my testimony too. Very soon we will all rejoice with one another. Glory in the house.

God be praised.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lanrejacobcfe: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dear Good People,

First of..... for everyone expecting PPR God of possibilities will make it come IJN.

congratulations to those who received today and who God has appointed to receive this week cos i see lots of testimonies. AMEN.

Please if you know anyone who wish to share accommodation in Toronto/Ontario. I'm a student of Seneca college i need accommodation and set to leave February. My campus dey FINCH EAST AVENUE

please share testimonies like this person up there when PPR land, your testimony shall be permanent and thanks to the great helper for their Guide on this platform.

please call or chat 08166353241.
lanrejacobcfe@gmail.com

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jennifarh: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Landing gist
I used Ethiopian airways on arrival at the airport in Abuja I was asked for my ticket print out my arrive can and Covid test with my passport. After that I went to get checked in, my bags were a little over weigh so I paid 50 dollars, then I got checked in normals.
Got to Ethiopia my layover was just 1hr not much but the security checks were a lot had to keep removing my shoe Mtchewww.
Then got into the plane and started a really long trip of 16hrs I almost ran mad
Finally reach Toronto went through one self declaration stuff just declare what you have scan passport answer some questions finish get your print out and head to one of the officials.
The official will ask what you have tell her she’ll write it down then you move on to study permit, now I’m upset about this part I had a list of the requirements made stupid copies guess what they only asked for the correspondence letter gave me my study permit and I was off to get my box, they didn’t waste my time at all . Got my box went to get tested for Covid then I was done
I now had an 8hr layover to my final destination I was hungry and tired
Got to Thunder Bay ah the cold is on press up oh it’s intense, cab services rubbish I sha got to my residence we thank God

Regrets
I wish I carried palm oil �� and more Yaji
I didn’t carry my cloths cause of excess luggage I’m really sad about it
The so called long layover wasn’t soo necessary I wish I used another airline the flight was too long

Pros
.I bought a lot of winter cloths if I didn’t I would have died
.I carried Indomie it saved my life

Cons
.Everything is just expensive food,cab but that one is there business they can’t discourage me oh
.If you have other options use another airline

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
jennifarh:
Landing gist
I used Ethiopian airways on arrival at the airport in Abuja I was asked for my ticket print out my arrive can and Covid test with my passport. After that I went to get checked in, my bags were a little over weigh so I paid 50 dollars, then I got checked in normals.
Got to Ethiopia my layover was just 1hr not much but the security checks were a lot had to keep removing my shoe Mtchewww.
Then got into the plane and started a really long trip of 16hrs I almost ran mad
Finally reach Toronto went through one self declaration stuff just declare what you have scan passport answer some questions finish get your print out and head to one of the officials.
The official will ask what you have tell her she’ll write it down then you move on to study permit, now I’m upset about this part I had a list of the requirements made stupid copies guess what they only asked for the correspondence letter gave me my study permit and I was off to get my box, they didn’t waste my time at all . Got my box went to get tested for Covid then I was done
I now had an 8hr layover to my final destination I was hungry and tired
Got to Thunder Bay ah the cold is on press up oh it’s intense, cab services rubbish I sha got to my residence we thank God

Regrets
I wish I carried palm oil �� and more Yaji
I didn’t carry my cloths cause of excess luggage I’m really sad about it
The so called long layover wasn’t soo necessary I wish I used another airline the flight was too long

Pros
.I bought a lot of winter cloths if I didn’t I would have died
.I carried Indomie it saved my life

Cons
.Everything is just expensive food,cab but that one is there business they can’t discourage me oh
.If you have other options use another airline

Congratulations. Happy it all went well. E ku irin ajo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
“Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:23‬ ‭

“Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:24

To all TRV hopefuls, this Part 21 shall rain approval testimonies all through in JESUS NAME. AMEN...

This Part 21 shall not pass you by, if you believe, let your Amen show it...

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PPR HOPEFULS.. IT WILL END IN PRAISE..

Let's do it again this part 21...

PEACE

52 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (920)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.