Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (916154 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by platypelloid: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
platypelloid:
Thank you Sir @bigfrancis.
I'm seeing some column updated on my application page, requesting to upload the following: i20 form,Bank statement,and financial form for one year.
PLEASE. WHAT DOES THESE MEAN?
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ACCEPTANCE E MAIL YET?WHAT DOES THESE MEAN??
THANKS.
[Qquote author=bigfrancis21 post=66121784]
It's a good sign. For him to reach out personally to you, it shows that they need students in that department and they are willing to offer you funding to motivate you to join the program. Your chances are at least 90%. Goodluck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by biikeys(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Etap:
Someone please advice me, i was denied early march, i noticed the reason for my denial was cos of my job history and been still single with my age, im getting married legally in may, and i intend to reapply at abuja not lagos again, please is it pissible i change my work history between march and july pls,and i do not intend to add my previous working history but if the VO ask about it i will tell him about it .pls what is your advice

How do you know that's why you were denied?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
Walspring:
Am waiting for new magic the consular want to do today either on visa fee or exchange rate. Will the consular increase visa fee from $160 or exchange rate from #400 to $1? Will know today and I hope it will be justifiable.

If consular increase visa fee well that’s fee review by their government and i feel it should be applicable to all countries and not Nigeria only. But what I am assuming here is that they want to increase exchange rate and maybe decrease exchange rate if possible and decreasing should be a bonus for us oo. Lol. Lol. Lol. grin grin grin

If consular increase exchange rate from #400 to $1 above #410 to $1 then that’s extortion of the highest order in exchange rate even in forex market it’s not up to that since the exchange rate has been reviewed recently then increase in exchange rate only should not be more than 10% although I am be wrong but visa fee won’t be more than 70k today which is even too much as for me unless the visa fee increase from $160 and if they pegged it at $200 and exchange rate is still #400 to $1 it can’t be #100,000 at the end of the day.

I pray it won’t be much ooo.

It ridicolous how the embassy has been charging 400 naira to 1 usd and are allowed to ..... that more than all exchange rates both offical and black market

Smh for Nigeria government
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Umuks(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thank God.....visa fee is now #57,000. No need of rushing to banks again.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Beautyaddy: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
LagosismyHome:

It ridicolous how the embassy has been charging 400 naira to 1 usd and are allowed to ..... that more than all exchange rates both offical and black market

Smh for Nigeria government

The Nigerian embassy in the US charges American passport holders $180 with additional $20 for additional transactions for Nigerian visas.

So both countries are doing the same with their visas charges rip-off.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Sammarvel2014(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
hello....please I want to find out something.... my intend of travel is 19th of June 2018 but interview date available start on the 11th which I picked...... is it how it is usually done? coz I thought since my intend of travel is June so interview date should be around April or June? . Hope anything is not wrong with it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kidUrbane: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
Umuks:
Thank God.....visa fee is now #57,000. No need of rushing to banks again.

Hello,
The reduction in visa fee how true is it? Has it been confirmed?
Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tboy47(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
Good day my fellow nairalanders..please am new to this travel section.i graduated from physics and want apply for masters in physics..I will appreciate if someone can help me out with a good school to study in the USA..so I can start from there.. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ponpon(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
tboy47:
Good day my fellow nairalanders..please am new to this travel section.i graduated from physics and want apply for masters in physics..I will appreciate if someone can help me out with a good school to study in the USA..so I can start from there.. Thanks
Princeton University

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by evelynne20: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
evelynne20:
Good evening everyone..... please, I need your opinion concerning this course which is English language and literature. I Was delayed twice last year cos d vo told me I cannot be a lecturer with this course. My problem is I have made research and av realized lecturing is also one of d careers under this course. I need your opinion and assistance as I will be going back to the embassy with this same course. Please please please

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by elevatedmind: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
imperiouxx:

Thank you sir

UWC Sir. All gratitude to the original uploader - Time2smile.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
evelynne20:
Good evening everyone..... please, I need your opinion concerning this course which is English language and literature. I Was delayed twice last year cos d vo told me I cannot be a lecturer with this course. My problem is I have made research and av realized lecturing is also one of d careers under this course. I need your opinion and assistance as I will be going back to the embassy with this same course. Please please please

What are your job prospects in Nigeria with a degree in English language? Your inability to clearly articulate this is your issue.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Umuks(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Confirmed.......i was at the GTBANK today.

kidUrbane:

Hello,
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kcwitch(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
ponpon:
Princeton University

ponpon:
Princeton University

Hahahahaha... "VERY" good school indeed. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tboy47(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
ponpon:
Princeton University
...thank you sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tboy47(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
kcwitch:

Hahahahaha... "VERY" good school indeed. grin
Please tell me if you know anything wrong with it oo..biko
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Yemiiee: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
Good evening everyone, please can anyone tell me how I can pay my SEVIS FEE?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sirhamilton(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Yemiiee:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sirhamilton(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=imperiouxx post=66157733]I need someone with the gre materials link to help repost it.

Thank you

send a blank email to selfstudy360@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kcwitch(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
tboy47:

Please tell me if you know anything wrong with it oo..biko

Nothing is wrong with it. Princeton is a very good school. You can google it to see its ranking.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ekiee: 12:28am On Mar 27, 2018
olohijetreasure:
I got admitted to 2 years associate course in Miami dade community college. Just 18 years this year and I am planning to schedule an appointment with the US embassy.

What is my chance of being granted visa
Tell me as everything is going, I am living close to your school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 12:53am On Mar 27, 2018
kidUrbane:

Hello,
Thank you.

I just paid on behalf of someone now and it’s still showing 64k and charged 64k. If you lodge complain they say system haven’t been update and the small balance they won’t refund to you.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by happney65: 12:58am On Mar 27, 2018
Walspring:

I just paid on behalf of someone now and it’s still showing 64k and charged 64k

Bros,come and pay for me too naaa.. grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 1:04am On Mar 27, 2018
happney65:

Bros,come and pay for me too naaa.. grin grin

Send me your details now gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 4:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Yemiiee:

You need someone in the US to help you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Umuks(m): 5:06am On Mar 27, 2018
I paid for mine at #57k ($160 x #360 not #400 = #57k) at a GTBANK in ibadan. U may check the online payment option. It has been changed to #57k. Sorry for that bro

Walspring:

I just paid on behalf of someone now and it’s still showing 64k and charged 64k. If you lodge complain they say system haven’t been update and the small balance they won’t refund to you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Umuks:
I paid for mine at #57k ($160 x #360 not #400 = #57k) at a GTBANK in ibadan. U may check the online payment option. It has been changed to #57k. Sorry for that bro

The new reduced price is now reflected on their website.....

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Damidolly: 6:09am On Mar 27, 2018
Hello house, I need an urgent response pls
I applied to a school last year nd my Official transcript was mailed from my undergraduate school, i got the admission but didn't go, but I want to reapply to the same school now, do I still need to send a sealed and stamped Official transcript from my undergraduate school to the same school again because it has been sent during my first application last year?
Pls treat as urgent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by martAKINOLA(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2018
Damidolly:
Hello house, I need an urgent response pls
I applied to a school last year nd my Official transcript was mailed from my undergraduate school, i got the admission but didn't go, but I want to reapply to the same school now, do I still need to send a sealed and stamped Official transcript from my undergraduate school to the same school again because it has been sent during my first application last year?
Pls treat as urgent

If u mail them again, in most cases they'll tell u no need to resend that they still have it with them.
Same thing happened to me the man said I should only redo bank statement. That the rest he has with him

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.