Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. (359 Views)

Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. / Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion / TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. by olagoke157(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
So i ordered for a shoe on Ajebomarket.com on 29th of november 2017 and paid with my atm card as um of 19,000 naira with the hope that my ordered will be delivered within 7 working days and to my surprise afta like 10 days i didnt get my order angry nd i went on their website to check the status of the goods nd saw saw item nt available undecided ,so i tried calling their customer care only to be informed that they were on a break as at that time and will be available the following week.... cry ,to cut the long story short,i called their customer care nd was shocked to hear that they dont av the shoe nd i immediately requested for a refund ...nd since then they keep saying they will pay the refund since like 2 weeks ago which they've nt....fellow nairalanders plz help...i'm frustrated nd dnt knw wat to do about this since it's an online store....i just want my money back ....please som1 or anyone advice on wat to do...i sent several emails already nd still nothing cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Police Raid Kidnappers’ Den, Rescue Abducted Old Man In Abia / Share Your Experience After Losing Your Phone And Bank Account Turns Zero / Herdsmen Killing: Who Is Responsible For The Fake News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.