Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees (21667 Views)

Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses / TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) / Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Griezwoman: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
A TASUED student in the early hours of yesterday, was seen beating up his girlfriend, after she demanded for a refund of the money (school fees) she allegedly gave him.

According to an eye witness, the girl gave him the money for an alleged yahoo jazz, which appeared it didn't work out.

In a viral video on social media, the boy was seen hitting and punching the girl in front of their hostel gate.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/tasued-student-beat-up-his-girlfriend-for-demanding-for-a-refund-of-her-money/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Griezwoman: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
cheesy sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Crimecity: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nawaooo.. What shall a man profit in beating up a woman?

4 Likes

Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Praizenews: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Oga oo
Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Onlinealaba(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Well I would have said she should involve the police but nah there was no written agreement between the two of them she gave him the money out of freewill and dude doesn't av any right to lay his hand in the poor girl..but wait this girl just carry church mind give person her school fees for Yahoo jazz.. grin kids of nowadays tho

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Why would you beat up the person who helped you when you were in need? Are you a wild animal?

10 Likes

Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Igbo people say ‘it is not the mouth they used to ask for loan that is used in repaying it’ if you know, you know.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by faithfull18(f): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Foolish girl.
Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Campusparot: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
His father must be an APC member

2 Likes

Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Majornuggets(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by kullozone(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Crimecity:
Nawaooo.. What shall a man profit in beating up a woman?

A foolishh woman like that deserves even more beatingsmiley

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by omoteacher(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

How true is the story ? Bloggers can cause trouble.

2 Likes

Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Loveworld12: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hmm.. village girl indeed
Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Craigslists: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Fish brain...
Money wey don enter voicemail grin
Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
grin
Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by godunia(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
This why I don't accept assistance from ladies. When you Bleep they will sound like they have taken care of you from the womb and if you lack holy spirit, you will beat somebori daughter

4 Likes

Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by BlueAir: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
The guy probably remembered all he has spent on her and went berserk grin

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by iswallker(m): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
godunia:
This why I don't accept assistance from ladies. When you Bleep they will sound like they have taken care of you from the womb and if you lack holy spirit, you will beat somebori daughter

And you have never accepted assistance from them..

3 Likes

Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
What does Mr bello told her daughter Aliya about dumb girl? Jambite

This lady is a typical example of the dumb girl, he made reference to in sweet 16....

She should be thankful that is only beating, he haven't use her for ritual. Ladies dating yahoo guys have mind
Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by planetx: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
I didn't see any beating going on, probably a made up story about her lending him money because how did the person filming knew what the altercation was about.

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Popmaster2019(f): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
This is why a girl needs to learn karate
Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
well the guy is a fool not the gurl ...cause there's nothing wrong in a girl borrowing her guy cash when he is broke

there a lot of times my bae hives me her school fees ...even say na beer I go use am drink...and I return it as soon as I get paid

so no blame on the gurl .....the guy issa fool
Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by dominique(f): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
How did the person filming all the way up there know exactly what they're fighting about? If it was two girls fighting, they would have said they're fighting over a man.
Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by smeag0l(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
Dominique , if you ask us who will we ask?you pushed the news to front page for us to read na.
dominique:
How did the person filming all the way up there know exactly what they're fighting about? If it was two girls fighting, they would have said they're fighting over a man.

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Typical afonja and living off of women!
Re: TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees by Passionate888: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Thank God say I no take girl school fees when I dey school.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, 14 Others Trying To Enter India Illegally, Caught By Security / VIDEO 18+:housemaid Sexually Molestin Toddler Girl;who’s Looking After Ur Kids? / Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.