Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos (41117 Views)

Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) / Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey / Man Rapes & Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto, Throws Baby In Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2017
hahaha ask ur mama,I once purchased her..she will bare witness it's circumcised grin cheesy
AFONJAPIG:
uncircumcised Almajiri grin grin
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by YelloweWest: 12:31am On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:

Nothing to differentiate between him and the users of Postinor for abortion, they both have no conscience.

God punish all of them for being murderers.
No difference between those who do abortion and those who have unprotected sex without any intention to raise a child. God punish them too.
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by osazsky(m): 12:48am On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:

Nothing to differentiate between him and the users of Postinor for abortion, they both have no conscience.

God pls have mercy on your son
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by linearity: 1:43am On Dec 11, 2017
I will guess that, he will not win come Election Day.
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
I tell u guy!!,this people dont know religion,region and tribe lipsrsealed embarassed undecided...pls anyone on Twitter should tweet and ask people to retweet it until it gets to the authorities
If you you dont mind me asking, how did you come up with that moniker? Given that you are Nigerian.......just curious
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 2:13am On Dec 11, 2017
I'm a nigerian,but born in Congo,brazzaville during the tutsi/hutu war,so I was nicknamed that since birth..my father was a serving diplomat at that time
jagugu88li:
If you you dont mind me asking, how did you come up with that moniker? Given that you are Nigerian.......just curious
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
I'm a nigerian,but born in Congo,brazzaville during the tutsi/hutu war,so I was nicknamed that since birth..my father was a serving diplomat at that time
It makes sense. Thanks
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by dominique(f): 3:14am On Dec 11, 2017
If the man hadn't been caught now, the headline would have read 'HEARTLESS MOTHER DUMPS HER DAY OLD BABY INSIDE WELL'. Any dead baby found by the roadside was automatically dumped by the mum. Beats Mr why most Nigerians can't think outside the box, maybe they just find it convenient to blame women/mothers for anything that goes wrong
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by Folorunsho2016(m): 4:55am On Dec 11, 2017
Election, you won't win, and die, you shall die, you are already cursed. The God of Shiloh will take vengeance for that baby. Wicked heart.
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by Cittabrown1212: 5:55am On Dec 11, 2017
There is know diference in money ritual and politican
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:33am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahaha ask ur mama,I once purchased her..she will bare witness it's circumcised grin cheesy
you shouldn't be proud of that Ediot that gave birth to you, take that broken 7up bottle and circumcise that small 2inches pipe in between that tiny broom you called legs

Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:

Lolz make I sha no tok wettin dey my mind sha grin
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by jimyjames(m): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2017
what a wicked world
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by Ofemmanu1: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2017
lordm:
Is he a Yoruba man?

Dem use Yoruba swear for you?
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2017
hahahah at least I know who gave birth to me,it's a pitty ur ashawo mother couldn't show u ur biological father grin cheesy,he might be in libya after going there fro prostitution grin cheesy
AFONJAPIG:
you shouldn't be proud of that Ediot that gave birth to you, take that broken 7up bottle and circumcise that small 2inches pipe in between that tiny broom you called legs
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by Cyrilpac(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2017
The heart of men
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by judedwriter(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Love of money is the ROOT of all EVILS...
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by anibirelawal(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2017
lordm:
Is he a Yoruba man?
NO, na your village people.
Re: Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos by hamzyluv(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sunofgod:
APC becoming more and more desperate.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

APC is giving u a sleepless night my brother

Taraba is PDP state OK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umunna Ndubuisi Williams Arrested With Cocaine Worth N18m In India / MFM Pastor, David Onyekachukwu, Rapes, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Girl In Abuja / Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.