Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards (34757 Views)

Rotimi Proposes To His Girlfriend, Vanessa Mdee (Video) / Vanessa Mdee Covers TushMagazine New Issue / Juliet Ibrahim At The 2018 Glitz Style Awards In Ghana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by bumi10(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2017
hmm

no be small
Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by wunmi590(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Stylish is not about puting ear ring in the nose like a cow.

Though she's beautiful sha

Congratulations tiwalewa

3 Likes

Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2017
FemiFemola:
"you are monkeys stealing people's awards shame on you rats."

bia Mr man, this thing you wrote here, na that thing you see for instagram

Smh
Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by intruxive(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2017
angry
This yeye tanzanians av started again, that is how they wr comparing one unknown entity with wizkid that time, even after wizzy gave the guy the award he still remained unknown.
The only tanzanian we know is diamond platinum...... even their president seff we dont want to know (unless he is mugabe grin)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2017
Ok I want to buy 500,000 recharge . Reply me now.
xxx40333:

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by Mufasa27(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Tiwa don use her puna get the award no time for votes grin grin

Use what you have to get what you want, that's a lesson for Venessa Mdee grin
Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by Valarmoghulis(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2017
Even if buhari wins an award for the most clueless president the Tanzanians will still say we bought it. Not my hand writing.

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Who is Vanessa mdee

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by sleeveless: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Where is Tanzania is it a state in Nigeria. Please call me when dey get to millionaire
Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2017
this people no well ooo....what are they trying to do, compare tiwa to Vanessa...dem no dey look face...who be Vanessa self for Africa....well tiwa don win, she don win and dats final
Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by LEAFLET(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2017
tzoracle:
there are better female musicians out there for instance SA's shekinah but there are perks of being a Nigerian performer as you have a wider audience and hence more hits
Shetkina just started, you can't compare then now. she's good yes tiwa too is no joke. So on what basics is she better than tiwa??

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by mikool007(m): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2017
The thing is this girl is very pretty and if she was a Nigerian she would have won, Tiwa is just enjoying the perks of being frm Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by Bonab: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin grin
Valarmoghulis:
Even if buhari wins an award for the most clueless president the Tanzanians will still say we bought it. Not my hand writing.
Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by mondee02(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2017
Fweshspice:
I Love Vanessa Buh she and Savage ain't in the same League, Tiwa is second to none in Africa ...!! Tanzanians should jst sit down one side and Be HUMBLE!!!

Tiwa may be second to non in Africa when it comes to music but for stylish award Vanessa is better than Tiwa.

4 Likes

Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by mercy0008(f): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
GUY THERES ACTUALLY NO PERKS ANYBODY ENJOYS FROM BEING A NIGERIAN, EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COUNTRY AS VIEWED FROM OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY IS NEGATIVE. IF TIWA OR ANY NIGERIAN ARTIST GETS SOMETHING, THEY DESERVED IT. PEOPLE WOULD RATHER,NOT BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS HELL HOLE. BUT BECAUSE WE ARE MUSICALLY GOOD, THEY AINT GOT NO CHOICE. PLS TIWA DESERVES IT

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by popizaino(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
snowstormm:
Who is Vanessa mdee?...is she female frog voice? grin
���may God forgive you.
Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by Chrisfamous5(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
tzoracle:
there are better female musicians out there for instance SA's shekinah but there are perks of being a Nigerian performer as you have a wider audience and hence more hits
Read again.. The award was not based on their songs but their fashion..

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by Elfaris(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sirheny007:

Hahahahahahehehehekji my belle o.. Nairaland gat no chill. which kin look b dat. Make Talba catch u sey u dey use him pic
Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by yankison(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Offpoint:
my only concern for you today is for you to learn photoshop and CorelDRaw for just 5k this December... just holla me if you're interested.

Please I'm interested , drop me your contact ..hope I will learn the professional mode of the Photoshop ,been longing for this
Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by Offpoint: 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
yankison:

Please I'm interested , drop me your contact ..hope I will learn the professional mode of the Photoshop ,been longing for this
Yeah, you'll definitely will. 0705 451 5809
that's my call line (not on whatsapp)...please let me know when you get it... I wanna take it offline for security reasons.
Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by Val4Ibah: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nice article though.
As I was surfing the net, I came across these cool ways of making money through blogging.

See the source here: http://www.weusenaira.com/make-money-online-blogging-great/#comment-440

You can check that out yourself, if you are considering making money from your blogs

FemiFemola:
Tanzanians are not happy that Tiwa Savage beat their star radio host and singer, Vanessa Mdee to an award.

Tiwa Savage won the Most Stylish Female Artiste in Africa award at the  2017 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards.

Many Tanzanians felt that Vanessa Mdee should have won the award, and when Tiwa posted the award on her Instagram, they proceeded to flood it with negative comments.

One user posted: "you are monkeys stealing people's awards shame on you rats." Another wrote: "Tiwa oooh, we want our award ooooh, Vanessa is the one deserving it oooo. Hope umeelewa ooo"

https://www.concaholic.com/entertainment/angry-tanzanians-flood-tiwa-savages-instagram-beats-vanessa-mdee-award/

Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by marwanafrica: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
buh the girl stylish true true
Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by tzoracle: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
LEAFLET:
Shetkina just started, you can't compare then now. she's good yes tiwa too is no joke. So on what basics is she better than tiwa??

content
Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by tzoracle: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chrisfamous5:

Read again.. The award was not based on their songs but their fashion..

I just shared an opinion
Re: Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards by Chrisfamous5(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2017
tzoracle:

I just shared an opinion
Alright.. Sorry for the counter-comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person / A Glimpse Ice Prince New House (Photo) / Padge-victoria Winslowe In Court Over Death Of Nigerian Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.