Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral (58297 Views)

Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets / Ndambi Guebuza: Court Jails Mozambican Ex-President Son For 12 Years Over Bribes / Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by Drinokrane: 2:29am On Dec 11, 2017
Amadou Sall, son of President Macky Sall has been trending on Senegal social media ever since he made appearance at the inauguration of Blaise Diagne International Airport last Wednesday.

Can you see why?

See some reactions below;
"Shofowora Hollamilekan Mykel: …this is a bag of rice o,commissioner of stomach.. ..senegalese,am perfectly sure that people of Senegal are lean because this guy is consuming everything that belongs to them.

COMMISSIONER OF GLUTTON

Samantha Florence: I’m crushing already! I love fat guys esp the ones with fat tummy looking like soaked bread. Please, help me get his contact.. thank God I’m Slim, I can ride u well niqqa

Harris De Paris: How can someone just allow his tummy to get fat like this?…with all his money etc,,can’t he go for work up?….haba….this one na still one girl boyfriend….

Charles Emeka Sulaiman Jatta: It is hard to believe that he is only 24 years old. With these size of him, he looks like early to middle 40’s. Despite the fact that his dad,president macky sall is 56 years old and looks his age.

When you compare him with his son pictured amadou sall, you will think that he is the presidents younger brother and one will think that it is only 9 to 10 years gap between them. Even though it is 32 years gap between him and his father. It is very sad and it is all to be blame on this young mans weight. Indeed, obesity is not just an illness, but a disease."

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/photos-of-senegal-presidents-24-year.html

1 Like

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by seyijobi(m): 2:43am On Dec 11, 2017
He needs to move to the gym permanently.

284 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by ArcFresky(m): 2:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Chaii, this guy don chop tire...

5 Likes

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by daewoorazer(m): 3:26am On Dec 11, 2017

What would remain of this guy's blokos.... He has done more harm to it than his heart sad

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 11, 2017
I guess he should call rick Ross for advice on how to loose weight undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by backfighter(f): 3:56am On Dec 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by boman2014: 4:20am On Dec 11, 2017

COMMISSIONER OF GLUTTON

Samantha Florence: I’m crushing already! I love fat guys esp the ones with fat tummy looking like soaked bread. Please, help me get his contact.. thank God I’m Slim, I can ride u well niqqa

Harris De Paris: How can someone just allow his tummy to get fat like this?…with all his money etc,,can’t he go for work up?….haba….this one na still one girl boyfriend….

Charles Emeka Sulaiman Jatta: It is hard to believe that he is only 24byears old. With these size of him, he looks like early to middle 40’s.

Despite the fact that his dad,president macky sall is 56 years old and looks his age.

When you compare him with his son pictured amadou sall, you will think that he is the presidents younger brother and one will think that it is only 9 to 10 years gap between them. Even though it is 32 years gap between him and his father. It is very sad and it is all to be blame on this young mans weight. Indeed, obesity is not just an illness, but a disease."

Salvage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by boss1310(m): 4:21am On Dec 11, 2017
his full name is Amadou Foodie Sall

18 Likes

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by ibkkk(f): 4:37am On Dec 11, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by jeffizy(m): 4:40am On Dec 11, 2017
Not all obesity is from food consumption though.

He should get an official mobile gym.

27 Likes

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by Graypoint: 4:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Holy Shit!!!
Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by Hadeya(m): 5:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Too much fat in his body system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by Nutase: 5:54am On Dec 11, 2017
What shall it profit the people body shaming him?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by omoiyalayi(m): 6:54am On Dec 11, 2017
This one too much

Kilode? 22yrs old?

Should we say he doesn't time to reduce his size or no time to work on reducing? Abi na money no dey?

Plenty questions running through my mind

2 Likes

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by duduade: 7:04am On Dec 11, 2017
Funny enough he might not be comfortable with his looks... I feel for him honestly

23 Likes

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by christm386: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2017
the guy suppose cute if him no fat oh, eating without control

1 Like

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by Ayoemrys(m): 7:18am On Dec 11, 2017
Yeeeeeeee, Someone Should Wake Me Pls
Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by plessis: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Looking like a pile of laundry.

Now I'm wishing I have alzheimers so I can forget what I just saw angry

2 Likes

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by anonimi: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Nutase:
What shall it profit the people body shaming him?

Since they are too mentally lazy to otherwise confront his looting ways they resort to the less effective body shaming tactics. embarassed
Meanwhile the looting and praising of looters continue.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22

10 Likes

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Enjoy
Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Slim down or die
Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by Factfinder1(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2017
This one looks like a pampered ediot since birth

Wish he was any Nigerian politicians son Mrs kemi olunloye for finish and like seyi law daughter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by demsid(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Wetin happen, is he the president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by innobets(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2017
HE LOOKS MORE LIKE LUKAKU
Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by Annibel(f): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2017
And I thought I was fat grin
Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by jericco1(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2017
warris dis? and one twerp says she loves fat guys. oya na your money. do the world a favour and hit the gym. to reduce those flabby tissues.
Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by TVTKOKO(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2017
This guy dun swallow the whole of Senegal na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by Abfinest007(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2017
so fat to d extend there is no.belt size for him

1 Like

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by YINKS89(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2017
Bloggers ND gbeborun.. Sm1 cannot b fat jeje.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral by jaychubi: 8:18am On Dec 11, 2017
angry what did he swallow

Jesus this is morbid obesity, he is over working his heart to supply blood to this mass of cells n his blood pressure will be 4 times the normal range.

If something urgent is not done this guy may nt live pass 40 he is jst 24. He has d money he can go for surgery this one don pass gym own. He shld stop eating altogether, the father can arrange boys to catch n chain him and stitch his mouth

The fat cells in his body can fry akara for Africa angry

This cow will weigh nothing less than 500kg as he is very tall too

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) / Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze / Governor Plunges Into River While Taking Selfie On Newly-built Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.