Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS (505 Views)

Police Arrest Mother Of 2, Others Over Robbery, Kidnapping In Abuja / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by ujoatu(m): 6:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Good a thing that the IG of police has said he was going to reorganize the SARS dept of the police after series of Innocent citizens who went through hell in the hands of these SARS officers started shouting out. TODAY 10th December I and my sports colleague travelling to Lagos for AG meeting of the Nigeria Cricket Federation was robbed by these so called SARS officers along Asaba to Benin expressway. The CP of Edo should look into this matter and find this group of police officers who continue to disgrace the police force. For 2hrs we were held hostage with handcuffs not minding that I identified myself as a Commissioner in Imo State. Every money found on us and in our bags were taken, my wrist watch was taken, my pepper spray was taken, other valuables were taken too. So many times during this ordeal guns were corked and we were told that they will shoot us dead and nothing will happen. Our Phones were taken away from us, so that we can't make any call, the place was so lonely and they forced us to park where their hidden car was parked. A brown Camry written police by the two sides of it. From that point were we are, you will not see a passing car approach till it vooms past. You will imagine when they eventually told us to go and I reminded the one they were calling commander that we had no other money with us, the six of them started debating how much should be given to us, after about 10minutes one brought 3,500 out of over 40,000 they took. As we were still with the one who brought the money, another officer came with an extra 1,500 and added. We were now been forced to drive off. Even when we noticed that oil was dropping from our car and wanted to check. They refused and told us to go to somewhere else and do the repairs. If at my level and status, I got such treatment, I wonder what our innocent citizens are seeing out there. IG Sir, pls some of these bad eggs should be carefully removed from the Police force to bring sanity. Nigeria must be better.

1 Like

Re: Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by ujoatu(m): 6:09am On Dec 11, 2017
Commissioner Ajaelu

Re: Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by adebayo3449(m): 6:10am On Dec 11, 2017
you see what we are saying?
Re: Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by whirlwind7(m): 6:21am On Dec 11, 2017
This is creepy!

If, in a moment of madness, one of those guys choose to shoot that commissioner dead, that's it. What if it were me, an ordinary citizen tooling along that road with my "never say die" jalopy, and all I got in my pocket is NGN 2,450?

Nothing stops them from dragging me to the nearest ATM to empty my account of the little balance I'm hoping to purchase a Christmas chicken with. That is, after a few face changing slaps and insults.
The bad eggs in SARS far outnumber the good ones. Which is the reason why the outcry for scrapping the outfit is so loud. Reforming it won't make much impact.

The security situation in the country is horrible. Sometimes, you have to think thrice about stepping out of your house.

1 Like

Re: Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by pacino26(m): 6:22am On Dec 11, 2017
Holy Moses!

I still wonder what is there to reform in SARS honestly. They should send these guys back to sambisa. The IRT headed by Abba Kayri is fine without a presence on the highway. Intimidating got nothing to do with hardened criminals. Just last week a bullion van got robbed in Asaba and the Ak wielding SARS were no where to be found.

#endSARS
Re: Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by princeade86(m): 6:26am On Dec 11, 2017
just end sars.
Re: Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by AishaBuhari: 6:26am On Dec 11, 2017
Lol! SARS has always been perpetrators of crimes from time immemorial!

1 Like

Re: Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by hisgrace090: 6:26am On Dec 11, 2017
Very soon it will be the turn of the IG of police, then nobody will ask him to act fast on this people.
Re: Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by Pierohandsome: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2017
A corrupt and Special Arm-Robbery Squad of a corrupt police police force is worst than Evans and co.

Even the IG u are calling is reluctant.
Re: Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2017
SARS on the beat
Re: Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by IamJames: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2017
#EndSARS
Re: Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by Amberon11: 6:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Lol
Re: Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by ImpressionsNG: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Do we need further proof in support of the #endSARS movement? I don't think so. We have more than enough proof already.
Re: Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by gozzlin: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2017
The Nigerian police force has been neglected by successive governments since independence. No government has made it a priority to restructure the force, that's why it has become the worst police force in the world.

Total overhaul of the Nigerian police is an issue of top priority, or else stories like this will continue to make the headlines.
Re: Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by Abudu2000(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2017
i hate when some mention the world "bad eggs" in sars. There are no good eggs in sars, they are bad news...they should go , reforming them means change in format.

#EndSars
Re: Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS by BagWay: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2017
all u pussy asses be acting like
u goin do something
fuc u
sars
im kilin and sliting your throat wen i see u.
got the powers to lock an ak.
and wen dah happens
u know whay that means
u useless
u dead
watch sars burst into tears wen they gun jams
hahahahahaga
they start runnin for cover.
any whr u guys see sars harsssing innocent persons.
hide from a corner and use heavy stones to stone them
deflate dia tyres
stone them to death.
once some die.they wee know we nigerians are fed up.
i lost a close fwend to sars
and im hell bent on killin anyone conected to sars and send them all to hell

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Finally Reveal Why They Attacked Benue Communities / Planners Of New Year’s Day Massacre In Omoku Rivers State Killed By Army & Dss / Help Me Pls I Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.