Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. (30004 Views)

Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy / Overweight Chinese Man's Belly Help Him Escape Death After He Fell Into A Well / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by lovelylad: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2017
1 over 5 of before
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2017
IamPatriotic:
He looked finer when he was fat

Kai Nigerians with no chill....this guy must be reading this with hope we would cheer him up, instead you guys are about o kill him.

1 Like

Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by omocalabar(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2017
apostle must see this
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by pstnicodemus(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Atiku2019:
Surgery or drugs
surgical drugs I think
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Owerri1stSon: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Forceup:
And me that has been planning to lose small, I haven't been able to lose anything...

cry cry cry

Wait, the head dey follow lose weight too??

shocked shocked shocked

Where you wan slim reach?
Men love flesh not bone......
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by bigpicture001: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2017
With determination, we can all achieve the unimaginable...
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Cool83(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2017
highly incredible
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Dearlord(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2017
The photographer did a pretty bad job
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by homenje73: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Emeka c to c May d Good Lord continue to encourage u
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Mortiple(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2017
eezeribe:
When he was busy accumulating the fat,what was he thinking...
I know that genes are responsible for the development of an individual;from Mendel's laws....
But majority of fat people are gluttons...
Travel with them in a bus,and they will be eating throughout the duration of the journey...
For some of you who didn't know, Emeka Okeke was a SUMO WRESTLER.
BABA MUTUM was his ring name.
He won a bronze medal for Nigeria during World Sumo Wrestling Championship some years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by sinima1993: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2017
nawa oooo.... see life
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by doubleking(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2017
This man might have health issue
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by sulakishop(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2017
I'm just wondering why you want to lose anything, u're perfect as you are

Forceup:
And me that has been planning to lose small, I haven't been able to lose anything...

cry cry cry

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by jericco1(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2017
Forceup:

cry cry cry

shocked shocked shocked

babe. wetin you wan lose?
you wan turn to twig?
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Lexusgs430: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Preetiex, that first picture. Would both of you fit in the trouser together ?
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Dollabiz: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Good
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2017
Mortiple:

For some of you who didn't know, Emeka Okeke was a SUMO WRESTLER.
BABA MUTUM was his ring name.
He won a bronze medal for Nigeria during World Sumo Wrestling Championship some years ago.

Read about him years ago.
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Mechejy: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
This is incredible. A man identified as Emeka Okeke, popularly known as Baba Mutu, has shared pictures to show his astonishing weight loss. The former obese man who is based in Enugu state - is said to have been involved in Sumo wrestling many years ago before he decided to reduce and shed weight in order to improve his health. The man even tried on his old clothes in order to show the level of reduction he underwent.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/former-obese-man-emeka-okeke-shares-photos-to-show-his-incredible-weight-loss.html
op you would have done us more good if you had find out how he shaded the weight.I ve people who have tried ro shade weight yet no way.queen comy oha
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Mechejy: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only secret to such a dramatic weight loss is that he is HIV positive.
hahah.but you are wrong!,! he is not sickly nor malnourished but handsome than before and has nice shape now
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Alwaysking: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2017
Forceup:

cry cry cry

shocked shocked shocked
This one know get sense sha.
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by FODA(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Atiku2019:
Surgery or drugs
na APC,you don't need drug or surgery to reduce weight this era of change.
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Ewooo Even the head loose weight Abeg hw do reduce the size of my big head I don tire
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by abani1(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2017
I dey suspect ressesion on this weight loss..buhari see what u hav caused...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by mechanics(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2017
Wow, what magic did he do?
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by cutetopsey(f): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Lemme show you how this is done.
To loose excess body fats, kindly check my signature for more details.
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Forceup(f): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2017
kiss kiss
Alwaysking:
This one know get sense sha.
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Forceup(f): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin
jericco1:

babe. wetin you wan lose?
you wan turn to twig?
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Forceup(f): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2017
Thanks.. We got to keep fit too
sulakishop:
I'm just wondering why you want to lose anything, u're perfect as you are

Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by Forceup(f): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Loll.. I have to love myself first before any man.
Owerri1stSon:

Where you wan slim reach?
Men love flesh not bone......
Re: Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. by sulakishop(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2017
My dear, we love you like this biko just maintain the components as they are... cool

Forceup:
Thanks.. We got to keep fit too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital / BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria / Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.