Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year (70472 Views)

Overweight Chinese Man's Belly Help Him Escape Death After He Fell Into A Well / Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation / Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by IamHeWrites: 2:52am On May 19, 2018
As shared by the husband;
"Here is the little project my wife and I have been working on the last 365 days, she has lost 58lbs and I have lost 224lbs"

Sharing the secrets of how they lose their weight and time spent a day, he tweets;
"(1,600 cal./day) lots of fruit & vegetables drink a ton of water, no junk food (ok 1 treat per week) We exercise 6 days a week, walking (lots of walking), we made a home gym with a Punching bag, Elliptical & a Bowflex.

to start I could only do 10 minutes on the punching bag, which turned into about 50-70 minutes a day which I split up between mornings & nights"

This is definitely couple goals.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/see-the-amazing-transformation-of-this-overweight-couple-after-a-year.html

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Dottore: 3:01am On May 19, 2018
What a healthy way to lose weight. Some people are trading all manner of packaged slimming food and supplements. It's more like get rid of one sickness and acquire another.

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Elmojiid(m): 4:26am On May 19, 2018
what a transmission

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by izzou(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2018
grin

Anyone who achieved his dream had to learn how to discipline himself at some point along the way.

You and your wife are kiss

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Ellabae(f): 6:54pm On May 19, 2018
Wow this is impressive.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Tellemall: 6:54pm On May 19, 2018
Interesting.

This means that fat people are fat because they're always stuffing their faces and thinking with their taste buds.

15 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2018
Wow this is a properly transmitted transmissional transformation

45 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by drajjay: 6:54pm On May 19, 2018
Amazing indeed
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by DIKEnaWAR: 6:55pm On May 19, 2018
Rich countries and overweight.

Poor countries and underweight.

17 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by okomile(f): 6:55pm On May 19, 2018
When you need to catch a bus in the morning. Story

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by sirugos(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2018
This is what IG was referring to... Transformation transfusion

22 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by roqrules04(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2018
Dedication!!!

3 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Divay22(f): 6:55pm On May 19, 2018
They're looking good kiss
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by rocknation62(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2018
Awon Heavy weight...
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by kambili999(f): 6:55pm On May 19, 2018
that's really nice and healthy for them.

2 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Issafela: 6:55pm On May 19, 2018
grin
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Narldon: 6:55pm On May 19, 2018

With the way I'm broke right now, I'm thinking of selling my neighbour's dog and be doing the barking at night.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Emash: 6:55pm On May 19, 2018
wow! they both look amazing. kudos

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by pussyeater(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2018
bloggerXp3:
Many are Mad, but you are roaming undecided
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by eleojo23: 6:56pm On May 19, 2018
Our pot-bellied politicians like Okorocha and Amaechi need to learn from this.

2 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by otusnora(f): 6:56pm On May 19, 2018
Amazing indeed! Weldone.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by hokafor(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2018
Good,health is wealth

2 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by rchilee: 6:57pm On May 19, 2018
Dj Khalid can consider doing this
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 19, 2018
couple goals

Nigeria couple don't have time for this type of goal unless ofcourse you well off and live on the island where most estate could be used for neighborhood jugging like Paul okoye and his son were doing this morning.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by dierich: 6:57pm On May 19, 2018
I wish to add more
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 19, 2018
One word,

Impressive!!!

4 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by saintol(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2018
Doing regular exercise is the key.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by BOOMnaija(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2018
The couple looked full of life and happier when fat.
In d other pics where they shed fat, they look subdued and not as full of life as before.

3 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by money121(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2018
Ok
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by shamecurls(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2018
The lady now looks smashable cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki / RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.