Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,552 members, 7,770,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall (15805 Views)

Woman Uses Her ‘Spider-Woman’ Skills To Gain Entry Into Banking Hall / Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by epospiky(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2017
Today being Monday, the first day of work, the bank is usually crowded. Having some previous experiences in the bank, and I believe you’ve had too, I decided to come up with this little piece.

1 The Mr Know Alls – This type of people claim to know all the procedures of the bank. They can readily offer to help you throw more light on anything they feel you are not clear on. They will ask you if you are making deposit or withdrawal an if you are making the latter, they will proceed to asking if you have collected/picked a withdrawal slip and can go as far as picking one for you, when you tell them you have not, and filling it for you, when you have not filled it. They funny thing about this kind of people is that you can finish your transaction in the bank and discover that they have not done any transaction even though you met them at the bank, which will make you wonder whether they came to transact or voluntarily acting as the banks aid.

2 The Sharp-guys – This kind of people tend to be clever. They have no regards for the people on the queue. They will walk straight pass the long queue to the counter or to a person they claim is their friend and demand for a space to fix themselves in. one thing about this kind of people is that, although the impatient queue yell at them and threaten them to go back and join the queue from behind, they mostly have their way in the end, except they meet a tough guy from the queue----bad day for them

3 They Wailers – This kind of people will complain unceasingly of how slow the bank transactions are and how long they have been on the queue. Some will go on to tell you of how they skipped breakfast just to bypass the long queue. They will tell you how bank B or bank C is way faster than the particular bank they are in.

4 The Preachers – This kind of people believe in justice. They are fond of preaching how unfair it is to treat people specially, especially when those people have “link” to someone it the bank and their transactions are processed straight at the counter without them joining the queue. They will go on saying that Nigeria will never change if people continue this way.

5 The Talkative – This kind of people talk a lot that sometimes you wonder they really came to the bank to make transaction. They keep jumping from one queue to another disturbing people and sometimes cracking jokes that are drier than the harmattan wind. They have not issue with how long they stay in the bank so far it’s not their turn, which gives them more time to talk.

6 The Indecisive – This kind of people are easily confused. They find it very difficult to decide which queue to join. They seem to cast lots in their mind before joining a queue. Sometimes when they discover that the queue they are in is not moving as expected, they switch to another one and then to the other in that manner.

7 The Reticent – This type of people don’t do much talking. They are very quiet. Some are shy actually. They are fond of dropping their gaze when their eyes meet people’s. They could come to the bank process their transaction and leave without saying a word to anyone.

8 The Social Media Chat-Bots – This kind of people are so obsessed with social media chatting. You find them with their fingers continuously pressing their phones and their face glued to the phone as well. They are so oblivious and into “the other world” that they may bump into people without bothering to apologize and if at all they do apologize, the do that carelessly without even bothering to look at whom they are tendering the apology to.

9 The “Jagabans” – This kind of people will make you stay on the queue for some extra-time. They may take up space of up to 10 people. Although the bulk room is available for their kind of transaction, they prefer to be on the queue at the counter because they believe the bulk room delays posting. Sometimes, just when you are relieved that the bundles of money they gave out earlier for deposit is processed, they give out yet some other bundles. Gosh!

10 The First-Timers – This type of people are conspicuous. You first notice them by their actions at the door. Their way of inquiring how the system works at the bank also speaks much of them having their first experience and this is where the Mr Know All plays a role.

You can add your list if you wish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by FreshBoss007: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2017
haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by NeeKlaus: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2017
11) Those who never come to the Banking hall with their own pen: These kind of people are quite annoying. Why can't you have your own pen? Must you disturb me? Funny enough, it cuts across all classes as somebody like Otedola has borrowed my pen at Zenith's Ikeja branch (I am not a Liar, please. grin)
Young guys use this as an excuse to start up conversations with the attractive ladies in the banking hall and so far, it has been working.

12) Those who come to the bank just to charge their phone: This is another irresponsible crew. Once they step into the bank, their eyes begin to roam for an available charging outlet. They dash for it immediately when they realize it's free. These kind of people will come to the bank with their phones, laptops, inverters (and if possible, their solar panels grin) just to make sure they charge everything.

You begin to wonder why home training wasn't included in the Constitution.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by NeeKlaus: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2017
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by Factfinder1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
The ones who will be stretching to see what you are doing one your phone and smiling like a sheep

The ones who keeps asking what the time is

The ones who wants to start up a conversation with a fine girl by force even tho shes one a ear piece and seem very uninterested

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by anochuko01(m): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
those wey go dey shout on top call nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by freedom96: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
The reporters:Those who observe the behaviour of others just to report it online.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by BruncleZuma: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin

13: Those who came because of the air-conditioning...

You'd notice them by their sweat soaked clothing and the eventual relief registering on their faces and most times they are called in to arbitrate "who came first" on the queues.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Number 7!! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
They ones that still haven't done their BVN

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by Truepee(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
What of The People that Goes There to drink water..

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by twentyk(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
G

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by opegold11: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by freedom96: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
humeeh:
Number 7!! grin
Can we make noise pls,it's boring here embarassed
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by jericco1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
those that are always confused.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by anochuko01(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
humeeh:
Number 7!! grin
wee you keep quiet there!!!
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
freedom96:
Can we make noise pls,it's boring here embarassed
LMAO. grin
The noisemakers will soon come around.. Buh don't complain if the noise they make doesn't go along with the topic wink
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
anochuko01:

wee you keep quiet there!!!
How is it doing you? undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by superior494(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
those who go to the bank without pen but came back with 10 pens
those who make sure they must get a girl's contact before leaving
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by anochuko01(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Truepee:
What of The People that Goes There to drink water..
and the ones that use grammar to finish people toogrin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by anochuko01(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
humeeh:

How is it doing you? undecided
its doing me like I should just find your trouble nii...
how far naa
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by davillian(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Those who came to poo

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by Fortunate017(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Number 7 defines me.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by DisGuy: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
NeeKlaus:
11) Those who never come to the Banking hall with their own pen: These kind of people are quite annoying. Why can't you have your own pen? Must you disturb me? Funny enough, it cuts across all classes as somebody like Otedola has borrowed my pen at Zenith's Ikeja branch (I am not a Liar, please. grin)
Young guys use this as an excuse to start up conversations with the attractive ladies in the banking hall and so far, it has been working.

You begin to wonder why home training wasn't included in the Constitution.

I've always wondered why nigerian banks dont offer customers pen! they could have several chained to the desks or just customize pens with their name its soo cheap!

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
anochuko01:

its doing me like I should just find your trouble nii...
how far naa
I'm fine,thank you! smiley
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
The oceans 11 kinda people too (just that ours are not intelligent enough) who Come to steal.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by anochuko01(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
humeeh:
I'm fine,thank you! smiley
is that all you'll say? you wouldn't ask how I'm doing too... you wicked o!
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by freedom96: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
humeeh:

LMAO. grin
The noisemakers will soon come around.. Buh don't complain if the noise they make doesn't go along with the topic wink
Just wanted to hear the noise from you smiley cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by Rozaytee: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
@ op u forgot d people dat can borrow Biro for Africa... lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by Burgerlomo: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nice one grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall by Newsprex(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
Number 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Pledges To Help FG Turn Around Nigeria’s Economy / Lottery Forecasting Methods / New Rules For Banks On Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.