Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? (15915 Views)

How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / How China Online Import Business Works / Garments Import Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2012
who's interested in knowing how to import
stuffs and mini products from china right
from the comfort of your bedroom?
i just need 10 interests to reveal the link.

You can get the free report discover the secrets.
We are going to reveal info. that you wont read on
this board about Online Importation from China.

go to http://smallbusiness.com.ng/importcourse/ and download free.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by omoijoba(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2012
reveal it here...wanna hear
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by eduson002(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2012
am interested
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by vaniesexy: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2012
I am interested
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by megareal: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
Very Interested!
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Bonchux(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2012
Am interested.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by chrishenzo: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2012
And the first link is
www.chrisvicmall.com
The second is www.alibaba.com

To cut the long story short, @poster why must you wait for 10 reply before you shear the links. You remind me of the ancient Greeks
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2012
chrishenzo: And the first link is
www.chrisvicmall.com
The second is www.alibaba.com

To cut the long story short, @poster why must you wait for 10 reply before you shear the links. You remind me of the ancient Greeks

this is where you get it wrong. we all know alibaba but is that how you will show a novice how to do the BUSINESS? by just posting links? at least i need to know people are interested before we discuss it.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2012
A great source of income for smart people today is online import business. You can sit right there in your home and order for goods online from china, and have it delivered to your doorstep ready for you to sell and make money from. In this write-up, you will discover how you as a small time investor and big timer can start the online import business and import hot selling products from china and other countries of interest.

The People’s Republic of China has become a commercial hub for importers globally for some reasons. China’s workforce for manufacturing companies is really cheap and the products are manufactured cheap. This made many factories in the U.S and other European countries moved sites over to china to for cheap labor. I think the era of mass calling china products questionable quality good is gradually declining because many products we use nowadays in the country is made in china, and knowing the fact some big time companies actually have factories over there. But there are still bad spots in this business because some factories can sell goods with fake brands to you or even scam you out rightly.

The first thing to decide on the mini products you want to import. The product must have a huge market demand or it is what is already selling or an improvement of what is really selling. Second thing is the capital you have at hand which might determine your choice of product to sell. Third thing is to determine your target market that is the people you want to sell it to.

What you require to run this business is for you to have an internet and a computer and a little capital to order for the products. It also requires your dedication, persistence and hard work to actually make profit in the long run. You need to be updated on the current exchange rates since you will be buying your goods in dollars. Well your investment is determined by you, how much you have to begin with. It is always better to start small investment to understand the terrain before using large capital. You can start importing with as low as N100k.

Some mini products you can import from china are energy saving bulbs, food processors, mini plastic, bed lamps, mini washing machines, pineapple slicers, candles, handsets, wrist watches, customized wrist bands, toys, clothing, rechargeable fans and mini dispensers etc.

The most recommended sites for you to find suppliers of the products you want to buy is www.alibaba.com. The reason is that they have a system that verifies that the suppliers using the website are genuine ones. So as an honest Nigerian importer wanting to spend money, you should try Alibaba out but you must look out for these following points.

•Check how long the companies have long been doing transactions on the site
•Check if the company accepts escrow payment. Escrow payment is like a system where you make payments for good, but the money is in an escrow account so when the goods get to you, the money will then be paid to the seller.

Once you have decided to deal with a supplier, the next thing is to order the minimum order quantities. You initiate the process by sending an email to the supplier. When you get to their direct websites, you can now contact them through phone and fax. You make your orders for your products using your visa/mastercard or dormicilliary account.
Goods are delivered to you after you have made payments. If you order minimum quantities it will probably get to you through courier and you always have to deal with highly reputable international courier service. You will receive your goods in cargoes when you order goods in large quantities.

Well this is just a quick guide. you can find more info on this on my site in the sig.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2012
are you going into the business and what are you doing? please let us know lets share ideas.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Bonchux(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2012
I use UBA AFRICARD it is accepted worldwide
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by legalwealth(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2012
Bonchux: I use UBA AFRICARD it is accepted worldwide

That is it and you can get it with either N500 or N750 at any UBA branch Nationwide
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by legalwealth(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
babaearly: A great source of income for smart people today is online import business. You can sit right there in your home and order for goods online from china, and have it delivered to your doorstep ready for you to sell and make money from. In this write-up, you will discover how you as a small time investor and big timer can start the online import business and import hot selling products from china and other countries of interest.

The People’s Republic of China has become a commercial hub for importers globally for some reasons. China’s workforce for manufacturing companies is really cheap and the products are manufactured cheap. This made many factories in the U.S and other European countries moved sites over to china to for cheap labor. I think the era of mass calling china products questionable quality good is gradually declining because many products we use nowadays in the country is made in china, and knowing the fact some big time companies actually have factories over there. But there are still bad spots in this business because some factories can sell goods with fake brands to you or even scam you out rightly.

The first thing to decide on the mini products you want to import. The product must have a huge market demand or it is what is already selling or an improvement of what is really selling. Second thing is the capital you have at hand which might determine your choice of product to sell. Third thing is to determine your target market that is the people you want to sell it to.

What you require to run this business is for you to have an internet and a computer and a little capital to order for the products. It also requires your dedication, persistence and hard work to actually make profit in the long run. You need to be updated on the current exchange rates since you will be buying your goods in dollars. Well your investment is determined by you, how much you have to begin with. It is always better to start small investment to understand the terrain before using large capital. You can start importing with as low as N100k.

Some mini products you can import from china are energy saving bulbs, food processors, mini plastic, bed lamps, mini washing machines, pineapple slicers, candles, handsets, wrist watches, customized wrist bands, toys, clothing, rechargeable fans and mini dispensers etc.

The most recommended sites for you to find suppliers of the products you want to buy is www.alibaba.com. The reason is that they have a system that verifies that the suppliers using the website are genuine ones. So as an honest Nigerian importer wanting to spend money, you should try Alibaba out but you must look out for these following points.

•Check how long the companies have long been doing transactions on the site
•Check if the company accepts escrow payment. Escrow payment is like a system where you make payments for good, but the money is in an escrow account so when the goods get to you, the money will then be paid to the seller.

Once you have decided to deal with a supplier, the next thing is to order the minimum order quantities. You initiate the process by sending an email to the supplier. When you get to their direct websites, you can now contact them through phone and fax. You make your orders for your products using your visa/mastercard or dormicilliary account.
Goods are delivered to you after you have made payments. If you order minimum quantities it will probably get to you through courier and you always have to deal with highly reputable international courier service. You will receive your goods in cargoes when you order goods in large quantities.

Well this is just a quick guide. you can find more info on this on my site in the sig.

You are them too right and there is no element of lie in any of this but get an application to be able to chat with alibaba agents for prompt services and discounts.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by mendy2: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
if you want to know how to get a plastic visa card accepted anywere visa is accepted, i've the manual.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by opad(m): 6:52am On Apr 27, 2012
Babaearly and SYLVA247, Hi, I need the reports too pls Opadmj@yahoo.co.uk, thanks.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by neksummi(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2012
It'll be interesting starting online imports. I'll give it a try.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by SYLVA247(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
Booty4me, opad, I hope you people have gotten the Free report?
Try and take action on it. It will help you.
Enjoy.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Dankudi: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
Import directly from China by visiting www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk

They have listed many Chinese web stores on the site that have been verified and assist you in the whole process. They even enable shop from China using your Interswitch, Verve or Visacard
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by omotola1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
@SYLVA247, Here is my email: omortorla@yahoo.com pls i need d info asap. Tnx a bunch!
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Kpimp: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
@sylva247 am really interested.will appreciate it if u can send it to my email kennyolucleasea@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Oakgate700: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
I'm intresting my email omolara700@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Booty4me: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2012
SYLVA247: Booty4me, opad, I hope you people have gotten the Free report?
Try and take action on it. It will help you.
Enjoy.
thanks bro i got the report. Very insightful and straight up. Thankz
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by bawelat: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2012
Booty4me: thanks bro i got the report. Very insightful and straight up. Thankz
i will likt to have the report to thanks gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by omotola1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
Sylva247, i am still waiting for the report o.. Better still, Booty4me or Opad can share d report with d rest of us dat are interested. My email remains omortorla@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? / Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? / The Economic Structure Of Nigeria By Simon Kolawole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.