Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Motorcycle Thieves Caught And Paraded In Delta (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcycle Thieves Caught And Paraded In Delta (photos) (618 Views)

Mob Sets Ablaze Two Suspected Motorcycle Thieves In Ibadan (Video) / Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) / 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motorcycle Thieves Caught And Paraded In Delta (photos) by stephanie11: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

Two young men were recently arrested and paraded by a security outfit/Vigilante group, Agbor Gha Ihun in Delta state. The criminals were caught after they attempted to escape with the stolen motorcycle.

The deputy leader, Agbor Gha Ihun and Delta Water Ways and Land Security, Comrade Monday Kiyem, popularly known as, Maduma, assured Agbor residents of a peaceful Yuletide celebrations, disclosing that his men are fully prepared to support the efforts of the police and other security agencies in the area to ensure the safety of lives and properties.
https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/11/motorcycle-thieves-caught-paraded-delta-photos/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Motorcycle Thieves Caught And Paraded In Delta (photos) by AishaBuhari: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Lol! So it's something to brag about and take pictures undecided

Mumu everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Decriminalise Homosexuality To Bring Them Out Of Hiding In Marriage / Pls,i Need Help From Anyone Dat Can Assist Me On Wat To Do To Get My Money Back. / 23-year-old Blogger Chased To Her Death By Robbers While Returning From Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.