Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) (59940 Views)

Man City Players Celebrate First Champions League Final In Dressing Room / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Manchester City Players Celebrate Premier League Title In Dressing Room (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
sicobamty2:
I will quote u after the season.
d guy think say pep na pochetino, guardiola takes note of d smallest details and know how to play d pressing game and all 11 players can score including the goalkeeper not spurs if Kahn nor score or u mark him out it is finished all hail king josep pep guardiola sala
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by muffyt05: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
johnstar:
grin

Dm beat u for old Traford or old trashford u gt mowt dey talk say dm celebrate hu nor go celebrate away victory

Dude r jux pained

Take heart

Second leg dey u fit stil win dm

Lukaku na fraud grin

Don't mind the man. Conte asked Chelsea fans to celebrate their 4-0 thrashing of Man U @ Stanford Bridge,the guy dey ask for respect.
Man City thrashed them in Old Trafford, he still get mind to enter dressing room tonask for respect.
I mean if he so desires respect that much,they should play and win rather than pack the bus against matching/ equal opponents
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by hopilo: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
SportBlogger:
The season isn't over I will be quiet

I will remind u
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by mpowa(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
sicobamty2:
I will quote u after the season.
You don't need to quote me...If they win, there's nothing special because it's their League to lose, but league is not won in December, anything can happen and they've not won the league.
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by openmine(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
osazsky:
loose to who na Swansea? then wat makes u think u will win ur remains 22 games why city go lose their remains games
lol...am not only referring to Swansea only....like U said,there are 22 plus games remaining....so don't count ur chickens before they are hatched!
And for ur info am #LFC fan!
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by mpowa(m): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
osazsky:
d guy think say pep na pochetino, guardiola takes note of d smallest details and know how to play d pressing game and all 11 players can score including the goalkeeper not spurs if Kahn nor score or u mark him out it is finished all hail king josep pep guardiola sala
hmm! Pep, the football professor.
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Bennyranks: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lots of gays in the UK are we shure this was milk?
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
mpowa:

You don't need to quote me...If they win, there's nothing special because it's their League to lose, but league is not won in December, anything can happen and they've not won the league.
no, lemme quote u, cus I'm very Sure they will win, and there's something special about winning league.
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by mpowa(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
sicobamty2:
no, lemme quote u, cus I'm very Sure they will win, and there's something special about winning league.
As you like...
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:

lol...am not only referring to Swansea only....like U said,there are 22 plus games remaining....so don't count ur chickens before they are hatched!
And for ur info am #LFC fan!
OK inconsistent Liverpool who couldn't keep a 3 -0 lead against sevila in d UCL and 3-0 lead against crystal palace that cost the EPL some years back . thks to chelsea
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by kamilous(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
johnstar:
grin

Dm beat u for old Traford or old trashford u gt mowt dey talk say dm celebrate hu nor go celebrate away victory

Dude r jux pained

Take heart

Second leg dey u fit stil win dm

Lukaku na fraud grin

do you see united behaving like a kid when they beat Arsenal at emirate despite they are far more historical than city?
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by openmine(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
osazsky:
OK inconsistent Liverpool who couldn't keep a 3 -0 lead against sevila in d UCL and 3-0 lead against crystal palace that cost the EPL some years back . thks to chelsea
Well did we qualify after that collapse ? Yes and yes!
Like I said don't count ur chickens before they are hatched!
Any thing can happen.....
Last season Manchester city were on a 10 game unbeaten run and when injury and loss of form set in,Man city went on a down ward slope....

If there is anything that fans of Manchester city should never forget is the mistakes of last season when they got carried away....

History is now repeating itself and man city are getting carried away esp the fans!

Just pray that ur key players de Byrne stay fit till the end of d season! and dats highly unlikely!
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:

Last season Manchester city were on a 10 game unbeaten run and when injury and loss of form set in,Man city went on a down ward slope....

If there is anything that fans of Manchester city should never forget is the mistakes of last season when they got carried away....

History is now repeating itself and man city are getting carried away esp the fans!

Just pray that ur key players de Byrne stay fit till the end of d season! and dats highly unlikely!
not with Dis current squad am sure u havnt watch any of their games if not u wouldn't b saying this,only PSG can stop city from wining d EPL,dats if day are allowed to come join EPL team. I rest my case here
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:

sterling is our key player cos he has given us 10 point by scoring in the 90th min, all our players are key player, like yesterday ederson gave us 2 points ,de bryne know how to dictate games in big matches and usually scores against them. but for minor teams he seems to be off d pace
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by openmine(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
osazsky:
not with Dis current squad am sure u havnt watch any of their games if not u wouldn't b saying this,only PSG can stop city from wining d EPL,dats if day are allowed to come join EPL team. I rest my case here
I have watched alltheir games including their last minute victory against southy and huddy!
Am still insistent that mancity dont get carried away like last season....Cos lightning may just strike twice!
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:

I have watched alltheir games including their last minute victory against southy and huddy!
Am still insistent that mancity dont get carried away like last season....Cos lightning may just strike twice!
yeah fergie is now city coach, leave the best for the last so as to cause maximum damage on the mentality of our rivals .do u know wat it takes after been hopeful of sometin and at d dying moment you were disappointed, it affects ur mentality of other teams so they tend to perform bad in there next game with d thought of city not getting a draw , just like wat aguero did to Man u, aguuueeeeeeroooooooo I can still remember d commentary
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Mrjo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Olukat:
Man city are behaving like kids
It's not over until is over
I think they over celebrated the match
bros its over b4 its over. Post match noise was the reason for celebration
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by ottohan: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
osazsky:
man city is struggling if u dont know
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
ottohan:
man city is struggling if u dont know
yeah by scoring two in old trashford, against a cartarpilla parking team. I know u guys will still park tractor against Bournemouth, do u want to place a bet
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by openmine(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
osazsky:
yeah fergie is now city coach, leave the best for the last so as to cause maximum damage on the mentality of our rivals .do u know wat it takes after been hopeful of sometin and at d dying moment you were disappointed, it affects ur mentality of other teams so they tend to perform bad in there next game with d thought of city not getting a draw , just like wat aguero did to Man u, aguuueeeeeeroooooooo I can still remember d commentary

grin grin grin Yeah right!
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by unlimited4life: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Champions League last-16 draw
Juventus v Tottenham (13 February and 7 March)
Basel v Manchester City (13 February and 7 March)
Porto v Liverpool (14 February and 6 March)
Sevilla v Manchester United (21 February and 13 March)
Real Madrid v PSG (14 February and 6 March)
Shakhtar Donetsk v Roma (21 February and 13 March)
Chelsea v Barcelona (20 February and 14 March)
Bayern Munich v Besiktas (20 February and 14 March)
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
man u must thread with care because sevilla knows how to remove buses from where they were originally parked, someone in Spain told me DAT their coach has a master key and most of their players are panel beaters

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by johnstar(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
kamilous:
do you see united behaving like a kid when they beat Arsenal at emirate despite they are far more historical than city?

Baba goan sleep

U have no idea what der are celebrating for

12points ahead of big teams no b moi moi and garri
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Immunity1555: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
because is man city dat win,dat is why d r celebritin like kid abi? Clap hand 4 urself.
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Lovemeforme(f): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
man United ended with the exit of Sir Ferguson. ....other coaches n.a. chinko
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by einsteine(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:

Man city will win the league. Even if they lose a few matches, the fact is that their opponents too would also lose matches. There is nothing about getting carried away here. In fact, they would set a points record. You can bet on it.
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by openmine(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
einsteine:

Man city will win the league. Even if they lose a few matches, the fact is that their opponents too would also lose matches. There is nothing about getting carried away here. In fact, they would set a points record. You can bet on it.
Okay till may 2018...
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Noblewhiz(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
lilfreezy:
If De Gea pulled off THAT double save, his name would be inscribed on a Ballon D’or tomorrow.

When are people going to bring Ederson into the best GK in the premierleague debate?

Something were hit person face
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by maxwell530(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:

I swear, your head is not correct, how can you say debryne staying fit till the end of the season is unlikely, am sure you were one of the fans that expect ngolo kante to get injured last season so that you can capitalize on that but unfortunately for you, Kante was 100% fit tru out the 2 seasons he won the league back2back with Leicester and Chelsea, am sure you will say its "unlikely" at the beginning of 2015 when Leicester did the unthinkable.
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by maxwell530(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
kamilous:
if Mourinho break the record of 14 consecutive wins in the EPL am sure he will celebrate more than that, if you think otherwise that means you are not familiar with mou antics.
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by openmine(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
maxwell530:
I swear, your head is not correct, how can you say debryne staying fit till the end of the season is unlikely, am sure you were one of the fans that expect ngolo kante to get injured last season so that you can capitalize on that but unfortunately for you, Kante was 100% fit tru out the 2 seasons he won the league back2back with Leicester and Chelsea, am sure you will say its "unlikely" at the beginning of 2015 when Leicester did the unthinkable.
smiley smiley
Please mind ur trashy words...behave like a matured person thats if U are one!
our arguments or opinions here will neither give us money or make us wealthy,hence mind ur unguarded words and get a hold of ur emotions... grin grin

Back to the discussion.....

If de bryne keeps playing all matches for in all competition esp with these congested english fixtures ,He will surely burn out,lose form or get INJURED!

I understand why U are getting aggressive with ur words but whether de bryne stays fit or gets injured isnt going to put food on ur table
So stop getting emotional and focus on sum thing beta after-all,whether mancity wins the title or not will neither improve ur life or ur bank account...Comprendo?
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by maxwell530(m): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:

do you know there was a time last season that all Chelsea needed was 1 goal from Costa to win, there was a time in 2015 that all Leicester needed was a single goal from either vardy or mahrez for them to win. That is the mentality of a champion, the more reason I already gave the league to city already cuz only champions play that way. That was what Liverpool was lacking in 2013,imagine drawing a match with Crystal palace after leading by 3 goals.... Man utd could've easily won the league last season if only they could avoid the last minutes goals they always conceded, imagine 13 draws in a single season and these draws were always 1:1, they were always the first to score sef, pls tell me who has ever won the league in that fashion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gang Who Tried To Rob Ozil & Kolasinac Jailed For 100 Years (Pictures) / Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.