Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

How To Return A New Phone In Exchange For Another - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Return A New Phone In Exchange For Another (1418 Views)

Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. / The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Return A New Phone In Exchange For Another by JhyMedex: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Good morning NLers.. kinda sad this morning bought a phone a week ago.. phone was looking really good until when I began to use it... the phone is really slow.. You can open only one app at a time.. that means you couldn't multitask with whatsapp, opera mini and UC browser together..
Pls is there a way I could return it and get a different phone....?
thanks
Re: How To Return A New Phone In Exchange For Another by ClitoPen: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
JhyMedex:
Good morning NLers.. kinda sad this morning bought a phone a week ago.. phone was looking really good until when I began to use it... the phone is really slow.. You can open only one app at a time.. that means you couldn't multitask with whatsapp, opera mini and UC browser together..
Pls is there a way I could return it and get a different phone....?
thanks
Yes! Repackage it with the receipt, walk, bike or take a drop.... stop right in front of the shop u bought it from, meet the person that sold it to u, lay ur complaint and request for a new one.
Simple
Re: How To Return A New Phone In Exchange For Another by JhyMedex: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
ClitoPen:

Yes! Repackage it with the receipt, walk, bike or take a drop.... stop right in front of the shop u bought it from, meet the person that sold it to u, lay ur complaint and request for a new one.
Simple
Aight. Tanx Sir..dp I av to b worried.. coz d Phone am requesting for is the same product but a different make ..?..n do I av to pay any other fee?..

1 Like

Re: How To Return A New Phone In Exchange For Another by ClitoPen: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
JhyMedex:

Aight. Tanx Sir..dp I av to b worried.. coz d Phone am requesting for is the same product but a different make ..?..n do I av to pay any other fee?..
Ideally you shouldn't but trust naija. They might point out one or two scratches...
Re: How To Return A New Phone In Exchange For Another by JhyMedex: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
ClitoPen:

Ideally you shouldn't but trust naija. They might point out one or two scratches...
nothing is straight forward in dis country..grin..
Tanx for ur help... Tanx alot

1 Like

Re: How To Return A New Phone In Exchange For Another by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
U didn't mention the phone model you bought and d specs. I don't understand y u can't multitask, what's d phone ram?
Re: How To Return A New Phone In Exchange For Another by Jaculze(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bros, squeeze face as you De go there oo, infact cause small trouble there. Tty and get a Tecno device to save yourself from stress.

(1) (Reply)

Official Thread: Phone Promos And Giveaways(of Any Brand), Lets Be Informed.. / Please How Can I Get My Own VTU Account? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.