Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Exposed Rot In The Nigerian Police - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exposed Rot In The Nigerian Police (1604 Views)

Danielle Bregoli (bhad Bhabie) Naked Video Finally Exposed Must Watched / The Multiple Rot In Fidelity Bank As Managers Engages In Bribery Before Loan / Here Is What The Different Badges That Nigerian Police Officers Wear Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed Rot In The Nigerian Police by Ayokunlemi96(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hi guys. I was on twitter this morning following the #EndSars campaign and scheduled protests since my location could not afford me to join, then I stumbled on these shocking tweets exposing some of the dealings and rot in the NPF. Some big names were mentioned too.

Re: Exposed Rot In The Nigerian Police by Kenzico(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Exposed Rot In The Nigerian Police by Ayokunlemi96(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Continuation. This revelations are terrible.

Re: Exposed Rot In The Nigerian Police by Somebody0001: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2017
ekiti SARS will arrest you and they will send code from your phone to know your account balance after they will tell you to transfer it or they take you to court . imaging, who is a thief here . I witnessed this on Saturday when I was going to Akure from Ado-Ekiti . these sars officer were doing stop and search beside Atlas hotel along Ikere road and I was in a public cab together with one young guy at the back of the cab and we got there they ask us to come down . they later collected phone from the guy that sat beside me and after he was took to inside they are van with a good slap on his face . we waited for about 40 mins to solicited for the guy because we didn't know the guy offence , but one of them said the guy is yahoo boy that where the guy is working that make him has almost 50k in his account balance but after the show , they collected 30k from the money and they released him so tell me which did the Sars play here ?
don't mind my grammar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Grand Mother Caught Having Sex With Her Grandson In The Village In Kenyan / Anti Spam Bot//auto Ban On Nairaland- More Harm Than Good / Man Arraigned For Issuing Dud Cheque !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.