Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 (74859 Views)

Leeds vs Manchester United (2 - 4) On 20th February 2022 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 21, 2018
Cadec007:
hahahahahahaha scou'nsers
Just sit back and watch, even d true barca fans are not making the noise u guys are making. Although i expect u guys to go through, it's better for all of u to apart from hotspurs to play the weak teams u all have been playing since group stage because u guys apart 4rm tottenham can't face what we are facing now with losing at a minimum of 3-0, only tottenham can scale through. So don't worry, chelsea will bear the cross.
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2018
unohbethel:
u didnt expect barcelona to win at bridge cos of history likewise so, cos of history, chelsea wont win at barcelona..
u said chelsea has done wonders at camp nou? hhmm pls read ur history well and tell me wich wonders o cos i dont know of any
but u guys said chelsea will get roasted and now u are saying camp nou is a place chelsea can't win, like i said b4 they must nt win a 2-2 is already a win so remove ur hate and realise it's possible, talking about the wonders, you may nt see one until u are free from hating then u'll realise am talking abt our last meeting there when u guys predicted doom for chelsea. I know u are nt a barca fan, either assnal or man utd, so u can't actually see beyound ur team's gibberish performance there so am nt disappointed with ur speech, ur team made u believe that.
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by ncoolsome(m): 7:51am On Feb 21, 2018
Wat Chelsea needs to do at camp nou is to replicate the same strategy and be more clinical...remember a 1-1 and they are back in this match...even by defending they had more chances at goals...they also need to limit passes across their own box..morata needs to up his game,can also use luiz at midfield in a 3-5-2 formation...nothing is impossible..
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2018
Edoblakky:
What most of you fail to realize is that the match will not be played on Nairaland but in Camp Nou. Everyone has his own tactics, it is how the tactics are executed. I expected you guys who only saw chelsea doom to be ashamed after this match. Yet you guys are still ranting. In camp nou, will chelsea start with 10 men?
You guys will be shocked after that match. Let's not pre-empt, its March 14th.
This Chelsea is not just ready psychologically to beat us...
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by slimtosin(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

This Chelsea is not just ready psychologically to beat us...

Shoro niyen?? undecided undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by dotcomnamename: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2018
Ashley86400:

Stop lying
I watched it.
They were asking if Chelsea can win at Nou Camp with a defensive game like this and they said "It's a No, they'll have to attack.
Even Fabregas in his interview last night that " a defensive game at Nou Camp would be Suicide,we have to attack. "
They know what they have to do.

Stop manipulating words.

Shut up. It's obvious you don't understand their fast English. Olowo. GARY LINEKER asked Rio Ferdinand and Steven Gerrard if Chelsea can still qualify:

RIO FERDINAND and STEVEN GERRARD said:

''No, No, It's a No''

So shut up. That away goal pain am grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by purplekayc(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2018
Fit2Rule:

Yes o! Very deadly. I just hope BOTTLE nou won't be that deadly o. Anyway, Chelsea won't be playing @ the can or bottle. They'll slug it out @ the CAMP.
Hey! Don't bash me. Ain't a blue. Just a fan of the EPL and proudly a RED.
#GGMU
grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by ChyOmaa(f): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2018
KingGBsky:

Don't mind him dear
Okay cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by jobbers: 10:20am On Feb 21, 2018
ok
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by Okaka27(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2018
Danpersie31:

for ur info I am a die hard united fan.but I see the truth and I say it
nope you're a die hard utd fan who likes ti carry Barcelona matter on top your head .and we both knw why
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by ZombieBuster: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2018
Twoclans:

What colour is the sky now my king wink

Messi scores

It was an error... The goal can't count
The sky is still Blue even at camp Nou
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by prinsam30: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
evanstinobbc:

na so ona make mouth today, ona come dey beg for draw, nothing spectacular about Barca, even psg, man city are better than them, oloshi, am a Manchester United fan

point of correction I'm a United fan
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by prinsam30: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
kevoh:

Una don start again with making mouth! Na so una Barca fans take make noise say una go flog Chelsea 3-0 or 4-1. Yet, una begin beg for draw!

point of correction I'm a United fan
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
kinibigdeal:

I still top till date not even in my school days. You people should just accept that Williams goal is cheap
you be truly Mumu..have you read your coach comment on the goal and its build up??
o ya go and read it,before you continue constitute nuisance here!
before the match you were beating chest that you will wallop Chelsea 3-0,4-0...
after the match na Willian goal is not spectacular, spectacular ko,spectapot ni.olodo.
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
stanluiz:
Pure and simple.

That away goal has cost them a lot .

I don't know why conte always do mistake in selecting players on big match,imagine playing hazard 9 while morata is sitting on the bench.Immediately barca scores he now put morata.

I can't wait for conte to be sacked.He is not a tactician.He hardly win big matches.
hoo !! is that mistake from you? he hardly win big matches, yet he beat Man city home and away last season, Man utd twice,Arsenal once,Tottenham twice,
this season he has already beat Man u,Tottenham, and draw away to Liverpool, and home and away to Arsenal in d league.
though, I would have love Chelsea to played a target man yesterday, someone like Giroud would have done better in that type of game, his hold up will be very spectacular, he might bring others around him to d play,and be more dangerous in the box,nothing special about Barca defence, he should have exploits it...
secondly, sometimes he's too pragmatic with his selection, a typical Italian system.. I would have like if we attacked them more yesterday.
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
senatordave1:
Chelsea are out jor.if they couldnt win at home,its not away the would win.if they lost away to roma,they would lose in spain heavily.moreover,uefa is manipulating all the fixtures.all english clubs cant qualify,it would be at least one spanish,french,italian,german clubs in the quarters.they would never allow 5 epl teams in the quarters especially if sevilla and madrid are knocked out.up barca
. I thank God say u are saying d truth, say Uefa is manipulating, they will do all they can to make sure barca qualified.good to hear d truth from u.
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by maisauki: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
fizzyf4:

Lol, let’s see how it turns out
it turns out that not all wishes come to pass lest d world would have been destroyed
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by valuedammy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
allenbaker5:

Try BT Sport's 2 or Fox Sports 1 on Mobdro or WSS(World Sport Stream) apps

Thanks God bless, that's where I actually watch it.
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by Edoblakky(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Shut up. It's obvious you don't understand their fast English. Olowo. GARY LINEKER asked Rio Ferdinand and Steven Gerrard if Chelsea can still qualify:

''No, No, It's a No''

And when your Lineker asked Lampard, what was his reply? If you didn't hear what Lampard said, then you didn't watch the interview.
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by fingard02k(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
mytym:

Which network are you using to browse?
Your bps is way too fast.

Lolz Na MTN ooo
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by Ashley86400: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
dotcomnamename:

''No, No, It's a No''

What did you say?
Come again. . .
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by Philinho(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=engrchykae post=65240784]i only saw an eliminated BLUES.
If you understand champion's league very well,you would know that you are OUT[/quote
Wait n see first na...you are man u i on
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by Philinho(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=engrchykae post=65240784]i only saw an eliminated BLUES.
If you understand champion's league very well,you would know that you are OUT[/quote
Wait n see first na...you are man u i know
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 by IDRWFB(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
<

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.