Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) (51469 Views)

The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) / Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Premiumwriter: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Just left there. Electricity in that state is terri lipsrsealed
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Ipods will not like this. Not one bit.
at least they can't claim Ogun state belongs to their fore fathers this time. I'm really happy about that. My state (Ondo) is next.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Alariiwo: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
paybak:
at least they can't claim Ogun state belongs to their fore fathers this time. I'm really happy about that. My state (Ondo) is next.

They can't claim anywhere in SW again.. gone are those day when the Asiwere 1 of Lagos was giving them appoitments over Yoruba Lagosians.

All that nonsense has stopped

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by mofedamijo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
WESTSIDE......THAT NAME SWEET ME PASS ANYTHING,I LOVE THE WESTSIDE,PPLE SAY LAGOS IS DIRTY,I CAME BACK FEW WEEKS AGO,N LAGOS HAS CHANGED,BETTER THAN I LEFT IT,I GOT TO OJOTA IN THE NIGHT AM LIKE WHERE I DEY SO,ISLAND LOOKING SEXY,IKEJA WEARING NEW FACE,OSHODI I SAW THE PARK THEY RE BUILDING,QUITE IMPRESSIVE I SAY THE COMPLETED ONE IN IKEJA,I USED THE FULL A/C BLUE BUS,AND THE FERRRY TOO,SAW THE EKO ATLANTIC CITY,SHE LOOKED LIKE A MINI DUBAI IN THE MAKING,I THINK MORE NEEDS TO BE DONE IN LAGOS,ESPECIALLY THE INTERIOR PARTS,BUT NEVERTHELESS SHE IS RELENTLESS AND WORKING DAY IN DAY OUT TO ACCOMMODATE THE PPLE WHO CANT DO WITHOUT LAGOS......IF U KNW WHAT I MEAN,RIDE ON OGUN,WE DEY UR BACK.....I LOVE THE WESTSIDE,LAGOS BORN DELTAN.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by nobilie: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
There are too many sick children on nairaland. They'll turn good things and give it a tribal face.
Sometimes I feel like staying away from NL.

Take it or leave it, OGUN state is growing faster than any state can catch up with. I'm not from SW but I'm not stupid to deny it.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by wristbangle: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ihatepork:

You're not from the Niger Delta but you are carrying more than the bereaved. It's not even an oil well. Ipob illiterate, It's a tank farm for easy distribution and a refinery. You can jump inside the Lagoon if you don't like it cheesy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6371494_screenshot2017120300544211_jpegf547c90bb1a692309d12337883d20253

gringrin

Dynamic finishing

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Theleutenant:
. Wee you keep kwayet Tunde, which peace and stability are you talking about?

just this year alone ,15000 heads has been found in the hands of rampaging ritualist that liter southwest

onye ara

Guy, abeg go drink ACID !

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Badonasty(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ihatepork:
for those who really don't know how huge this project is, this is the residential area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGVk0NkPRwc

barracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsoa4guWiw8

while ipob keep developing other people's state

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by blingxx(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
The chest beating oil dwellers have already invaded this thread, they don't like anything good that comes from sw... Meanwhile ogun state is quietly moving forward

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by delpee(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Wow! This is good. Kudos to the Adebutus and Gov Amosun. May God bless their efforts with resounding success. Amen

Hope many of the tanker drivers will relocate to Ibefun and give Apapa residents some peace.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by oloripelebe2: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
nobilie:
There are too many sick children on nairaland. They'll turn good things and give it a tribal face.
Sometimes I feel like staying away from NL.

Take it or leave it, OGUN state is growing faster than any state can catch up with. I'm not from SW but I'm not stupid to deny it.

In sarki's voice 'u r a patriot ' grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Dee60: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Theleutenant:
yorugbas reaping where they did not sow

Niger delta oil

Niger deltans should wake up from their slumber please

People forget that Oil has been found in Lagos!

And by the way you dont need to have oil to have a refinery or a tank farm! One person farms cassava and another person somewhere else processes it into garri.

And there is nothing wrong in ND setting up refineries and tank farms. It depends on your priorities and the priorities of those who rule.

I remember GEJ sharing a ND master plan. It was so gorgeous. People were happy. But after 6 years I doubt if 5% of it was achieved! That is why I get dumbfounded when 'his people' defend his government like no man's business on NL.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ibefun... Yay! That's my motherland!!! Savage I.gbos /SE in the house... bring out your pen, note-pads and start taking valuable notes about industrialization and development before you start crying foul... cry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by jonnytad(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Always proud of my state..... but pls distribute the appointments evenly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Henitan24(f): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Ogun is industrializing bigly!
Please what part of Ogun State is this Yuuge investment located?
I would appreciate a response from anybody in the know.
Ijebu ibefun a 40 minutes drive from Ikorodu LGA.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Adebowale89(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
God bless Ogun state
God bless Lagos, Ekiti, osun, ondo and Oyo state

God bless the entire states in Nigeria

any development in every parts of Nigeria is a win win to all of us, whether we boost of it or not, is a great development to our nation

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by ashjay001(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ihatepork:
Ogun is starting to reap the benefits of the investment summits, while some are still signing fake MOUs lol

Leave them, make dem still dey count brown roofsgringringrin

Wan pe nbegringrin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by aclanceo: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ihatepork:
Ogun is starting to reap the benefits of the investment summits, while some people are still signing fake MOUs lol

MY DELTA STATE GOVERNOR HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD FOR MOUs SIGNED. grin grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Henitan24:

We thank God. Ogun State would Continue to develop in leaps and bounds in Jesus Name.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Scout60(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ihatepork:
Ogun is blazing fast. Between November and December

$50 million sorghum malting and malt extract plant in Ota

Blueband margarine production line in Agbara

Petrolex tank farm commissioned in Ibefun
A 900 million naira logistics facility by Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Nigeria

Ogun indigenes, these are the establishments generating high IGR in your state before they come back tomorrow and tell you they developed your state with dirty 2x2 shops grin. Start educating your people now

Atleast those guys owe the highest 2 by 2 shop, they hawk gala instead of engaging in skull mining, baddo, agbero and kidnapping.
Through the proceed from gala hawking, they own 60% landed properties in Lagos leaving the owner of the land agbero work to do

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Wyttcat: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
What about from Ijebu Ode, how far is it?
I remember passing through there to Ikorodu but, it's been many years.
Henitan24:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Ihatepork: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Scout60:

Atleast those guys owe the highest 2 by 2 shop, they hawk gala instead of engaging in skull mining, baddo, agbero and kidnapping.
Through the proceed from gala hawking, they own 60% landed properties in Lagos leaving the owner of the land agbero work to do

Typical ipob miscreant with his pull-out-of-my-hairy-ass ipob stats grin. 60% landed properties while all the other ethnic groups combined are sharing the remaining 40%. Chai! The delusion is in the DNA. If you ask him to show you proof now, he will start grunting like the p that he is. Delusional mofos . C'mon gerrout of my mentions grin

I guess the skull miners are the ones selling their own kids, smuggling drugs all over the place in Asia, and prostituting all over the country. Nonsense

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Vivere: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Theleutenant:
yorugbas reaping where they did not sow

Niger delta oil

Niger deltans should wake up from their slumber please
Niger-Delta...what? So the oil produced in Ondo State is not part of the total quantity of oil drilled in this country? Ondo State is the 4th largest oil producing state in the nation, and it is located in the Southwest. Try not to kill yourself over this info. It is not only the Niger-Delta that produces oil.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by jagorinho: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Scout60:

where do you people always get this ridiculous statistics that you use when it suits you? 60% of landed properties in lagos? it seems the lagos you are talking about must be the one beside owerri.......sometimes too much of chest beating is an act to mask great inferiority complex.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Vivere: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dee60:
People forget that Oil has been found in Lagos!

And by the way you dont need to have oil to have a refinery or a tank farm! One person farms cassava and another person somewhere else processes it into garri.

And there is nothing wrong in ND setting up refineries and tank farms. It depends on your priorities and the priorities of those who rule.

I remember GEJ sharing a ND master plan. It was so gorgeous. People were happy. But after 6 years I doubt if 5% of it was achieved! That is why I get dumbfounded when 'his people' defend his government like no man's business on NL.
Wa' sere! God bless you for reminding them about the oil in Lagos. Where is that pained clown that was lamenting about Niger-Delta oil?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Ihatepork: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
jagorinho:

where do you people always get this ridiculous statistics that you use when it suits you? 60% of landed properties in lagos? it seems the lagos you are talking about must be the one beside owerri.......sometimes too much of chest beating is an act to mask great inferiority complex.

They don't even sit down and think of the ridiculous things they say. Funny thing is that they believe all those things. Always claiming to be smart yet so gullible and delusional . I knew all hope was lost when they said Donald Trump and Putin would send troops to Nigeria if Kanu is arrested. grin You'd hear funny statements like this from educated Ibos. It's pathetic

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Vivere: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Badonasty:
while ipob keep developing other people's state

That is the only thing they are good at. They tried to drag Lagos, by claiming it was a no man's land. We are waiting for them to lay claim to Ogun state, too. Shiorrr...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Vivere: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
paybak:
They should just develop the waterways in Ondo state. I hear from Ondo waterside and Ogun waterside, it takes 45 minutes to get to Lagos by speedboat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by wristbangle: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
In few months time, Ogun state will commission the largest known brewery industry in the world (AB InBev; - Anheuser Busch InBev who purchased Intafact breweries plc) with their plant currently ongoing construction at Sagamu interchange, Ogun state.

cc ihatepork, omofunaab, omoluabi16, prowalker, ODVanguard, etc. cool

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Vivere:

They should just develop the waterways in Ondo state. I hear from Ondo waterside and Ogun waterside, it takes 45 minutes to get to Lagos by speedboat.
yea, yea, yea.. Ondo state is so close to lagos though just some parts.. That's why most of the Niger Delta millitants after terrorizing lagos run/move quickly to my state to hide.. They use that very same water way.. I pray Akeredolus' brain would work to such extent. Cuz there is money and little job for him to do. So i pray he thinks real hard and link ondo state directly to lagos en route ogun using the water ways.. The two/three govt can even collabo on that.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Vivere: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
paybak:
yea, yea, yea.. Ondo state is so close to lagos though just some parts.. That's why most of the Niger Delta millitants after terrorising lagos run/move quickly to my state to hide.. They use that very same water way.. I pray Akeredolus' brain would work to such extent. Cuz there is money and little job for him to do. So i pray he thinks real hard and link ondo state directly to lagos en route ogun using the water ways.. The two/three govt can even collabo on that.

Your head dey there, my guy! You are correct.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight / Moving Permanently To The US / Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.