Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

"Makeup Artiste" Husband Drew This Eyebrow For His Wife (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Makeup Artiste" Husband Drew This Eyebrow For His Wife (photo) (1100 Views)

Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Makeup Artiste" Husband Drew This Eyebrow For His Wife (photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lol

Re: "Makeup Artiste" Husband Drew This Eyebrow For His Wife (photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Her husband is wicked. grin

1 Like

Re: "Makeup Artiste" Husband Drew This Eyebrow For His Wife (photo) by sulakishop(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Àwọn ayé tí take over, Iyalaya anybody...
Re: "Makeup Artiste" Husband Drew This Eyebrow For His Wife (photo) by duduade: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
That's what he likes to see on his wife s face
Re: "Makeup Artiste" Husband Drew This Eyebrow For His Wife (photo) by thotianna: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
OP why will you share this woman's picture without her permission? I guess you saw the post in FIN and you already know you shouldn't share FIN posts outside the group.
Why do this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Makeup Artiste" Husband Drew This Eyebrow For His Wife (photo) by ClitoPen: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
thotianna:
OP why will you share this woman's picture without her permission? I guess you saw the post in FIN and you already know you shouldn't share FIN posts outside the group.
Why do this?
Another reason why ppl should be cautious of the pictures they put on social networks because once it's out of your closet, consent or no consent, it must circulate.

1 Like

Re: "Makeup Artiste" Husband Drew This Eyebrow For His Wife (photo) by onimine(f): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
You took this picture from FIn. It is unfair. Fin is suppose to be a safe haven where women can freely and safely express themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Makeup Artiste" Husband Drew This Eyebrow For His Wife (photo) by LadySarah: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
ppl just dont listen!
see how common play with a husband has turned to make up artist husband on Nl.
Ekenekwam unu
Re: "Makeup Artiste" Husband Drew This Eyebrow For His Wife (photo) by sisisioge: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin grin

He's an uncivil engineer. Those pillars are so unaligned mehn!
Re: "Makeup Artiste" Husband Drew This Eyebrow For His Wife (photo) by Mznaett: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
FIN is strongly against this...
The person that posted this shouldn't be in that group.

1 Like

Re: "Makeup Artiste" Husband Drew This Eyebrow For His Wife (photo) by teewhizzy4real(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
3Dobserver:
Lol
dah husband is an angry bed fans

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Avoid The Smell Of Ogbono And Stockfish Pls / 3 Productive Things You Can Do During The Stay-At-Home Period : By Amechi Okoli / My Husband Inlaw Is A Witches What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.