Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) (50924 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? / Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Olawaleyy036(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
See photos of a new born baby girl with cute eyebrow

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/photos-new-born-baby-girl-with-cute.html

L

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
Aprachapre lomo

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Cute, if someone is not trying to be mischievous!

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 4:08am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70851672:
Cute, if someone is not trying to me mischievous!

Why were you in a hurry to comment

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 4:32am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70851941:

Is that your contribution to this thread Aproko kid with ears like an hyena?!

How does this make sense to you:

"Cute, if someone is not trying to me mischievous!"

I quoted you, for you to correct yourself by editing the "me" to "be" instead.

Not for you to insult my person.

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:36am On Sep 03, 2018
That kid is rare and unique breed...

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:37am On Sep 03, 2018
Bluezy13:

How does this make sense to you:

"Cute, if someone is not trying to me mischievous!"

I quoted you, for you to correct yourself by editing the "me" to "be" instead.

Not for you to insult my person.
That is what you should have commented earlier , and not the rubbish you typed at first.
(Change 'm' to 'b') simple!!....that is suffice, instead of (Why were you in a hurry to comment sad)

YOU get what you ask for Blue.
As e dey HOT!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 4:42am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70852029:

That is what you should have commented earlier , and not the rubbish you typed at first.
(Change 'm' to 'b') simple!!....that is suffice, instead of (Why were you in a hurry to comment sad)

As e dey HOT!

Oh...
I thought I was dealing with a sane being.
And I ended up casting pearls before swine.

My mistake!

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Skylarking: 4:49am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70852029:

As e dey HOT!

The guy is politely correcting you, but
You are always eager to display your insanity and foolhardiness on any opportunity that comes your way.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:57am On Sep 03, 2018
Skylarking:

The guy is politely correcting you, but
You are always eager to display your insanity and foolhardiness on any opportunity that comes your way.

Hahaha, na today?!
Keep login out from one account to the other Bluezy.
What a fake kid! wink
This is good for an early morning laughter!
Kids everywhere!
Hehehe cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 4:57am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70852052:

The number rule in life for younger men and women is NEVER to argue with SWINES, cos they enjoy it and you get dirty.....especially on a Monday morning!
So we will let it slide this now...

12 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Olawaleyy036(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Apachapre lomo
grin
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by ritmek(f): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2018
awww....... such a beautiful baby girl

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by morikee: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Effect of too much makeup, so God decided to dash the mother a baby with no need for makeup what i'm i even saying

8 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2018
This one na slay queen from Belle.

See pose.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2018
very nice, I just hope she doesn't grow up only to shave the brows and replace it with eye pencil

4 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2018
I sure say no be the mother get those demonic nails

Na those kind "aunty" the spoil pikin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70851672:
Cute, if someone is not trying to be mischievous!
hope we aren't roasting and grilling corpses this morning

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by pinpinkay: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2018
Remind me of eye brows in angry bird..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70852029:

As e dey HOT!
Accept your fault and say you're sorry

25 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Eponyeeboz: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70851941:

Is that your contribution to this thread Aproko kid with ears like an hyena? !

You just roasted this guy. This is hyena barbecue?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2018
The girl that incarnated just do makeup before she pass on. Or maybe this one come slay. #boysareintrouble

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2018
Omg.. I love you baby
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by HZNjnr(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2018
Beautiful baby...

But the same can not be said of the fingers bearing her

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by excomarow(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2018
MANNABBGGRILLS n Bluezy13

E b like say one of una c una sef for dream ba... Carry on.
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2018
See as her face mature
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by papalsbuIl: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2018
grin

the child should pray that she's not yeroba or else na aguba go tear that her beautiful face in the name of tribal marks
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2018
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of My Wife / Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State / Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.