Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,733 members, 7,847,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Slam B Announces EP Title: "Mr. Nice Guy" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slam B Announces EP Title: "Mr. Nice Guy" (298 Views)

Cardi B Announces She And Migos' Offset Have Split, 'we're Not Together Anymore' / Nigerian Singer Sean Tizzle Calls Out 6ix9ine For Stealing His EP Title / 6ix9ine And His Entire Team Stole My New EP Title "Dummy Boy": Sean Tizzle Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slam B Announces EP Title: "Mr. Nice Guy" by mary88: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
The management of 10derhat Records has announced the title of Slam B's forth coming EP. The "Like'A Dhat" crooner has been anxious to unleash this EP on the music industry for a while now; he says that his teaming fans will be very impressed by the collection of tunes that his cooked up for them. The South-South descent says his music is influenced the Afro Beat and the Pop Culture; some would say they also feel some High-Life vibes

The forth coming EP is titled "Mr. Nice Guy", and it contains six great tracks (6). The release date is yet to be announced, but fans can keep up with updates on this artiste by:

Facebook fan page (Slam B Fan page);

Twitter: @Officialslam_B.

Instagram:@OfficialSlam_B

Song Titles:

Like'A Dhat - (https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/likea-dhat-single/1238793825)

Nyanga - (https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/nyanga/1313652466?i=1313652472)

Lap Dance

Oshe

Walk Away X Stephire

Do As I Do

(1) (Reply)

Please All Nairalanders Take 2 Mins In Here And Help Me / Mr Emma - Ofor Ndu / Court Clerk Reportedly Gets Fired After Requesting For Money From Meek Mill Duri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.