Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Court Clerk Reportedly Gets Fired After Requesting For Money From Meek Mill Duri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Clerk Reportedly Gets Fired After Requesting For Money From Meek Mill Duri (297 Views)

Cardi B Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction Again As Her Gown Got Torn From Behind Duri / Instagram Celebrity Uju Ken Took To IG That Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum Duri / “my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Clerk Reportedly Gets Fired After Requesting For Money From Meek Mill Duri by laidelaitan(f): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
According to TMZ, a clerk who slipped American rapper Meek Mill a note requesting for financial assistance during the hearing for his probation hearing has been reportedly fired. The clerk, Wanda Chavarria, passed the rapper a note asking him to help her pay her son’s tuition since he is ‘a fan of the arts’.

Mill’s lawyers have revealed that the day that Chavarria passed her plea to Meek, Judge Genece Brinkley was presiding over the case in court. Although the rapper’s lawyers claim that the judge heard Chavarria ask the rapper for money, the clerk has said that the judge was not aware of the note.

The court’s officials have not made it known whether or not they will be reviewing the rapper’s sentence with the actions of their worker in mind.

More on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/01/31/court-clerk-reportedly-gets-fired-requesting-money-meek-mill-trial/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

(1) (Reply)

Which Football Club Do You Love Watching But Do Not Support? / Behati Prinsloo And Adam Levine Welcomes Baby #2 / Me Jollof Blast Fan For Telling Him To Stop Giving People Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.