Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Is Health Really That Important - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Health Really That Important (278 Views)

Are Energy Drinks Really That Bad? / Is Being A Woman Really That Desirable? (GRAPHIC) (Photos) / *breast Sucking What Is Health Benefit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Health Really That Important by ucheofficial: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Is Health Really More Important Than Wealth?….Some Disagree
Posted by CITYHEALTHBLOGGER on DECEMBER 11, 2017
EDIT

In today’s world,health and wealth are essential.Your health is required to run the daily marathons of life,so is your tracksuit,your wealth.A healthy life is required to strive for a healthy future,whereas a wealthy life is needed to maintain a stable productivity and a healthy life.

This topic is not one to hotly discussed considering the popular saying that “Health is Wealth”.Now let’s get it clear. Health is very important,everyone needs to be healthy,you,your mom,your dad,your child,your lover,your co-worker.You need to be healthy to run the marathon of life in a decent pace.

Wealth, on the other hand,gets you in the marathon in the first place.In a world that runs on money,you need a decent amount of wealth to stay in the race.

This has been up for debate,and i asked a considerable amount of people,which,is more important.Surprisingly,it’s not the result you are expecting.A whooping 48% still believe money is more important than health.With 50% believing otherwise and 2% think both are equally important.

Their comments and views are below

SALLY,28,from Ikeja:”Health is more important”…if you have all the money in the world and you are not healthy,what’s the point?..how will you enjoy the money..so personally i would take health over wealth anyday.

GBENGA 23 from Ikotun:”It depends”…Without money,you can’t buy good health and also without health,you can’t make money.So i think money is on the same level of importance.

EMEKA ,35,From Oshodi:”Money anytime” who health help?..with money you can buy health anywhere in the world.You can fly abroad to treat yourself for any disease..so for me na money oh!

OSAS,30,from Akoka:“I will take money”…I will take money.The situation in this country pushes you to make this kind of choice,but i believe being rich can solve any health related issue.

ADEOLA,21 from Lekki:”Money”…Money because if health is really more important,then why is the most of world population after money and find it hard to keep themselves healthy.So personally,i will take money.

VIVIAN,25,Ajao Estate:“What are people saying”….Health is definitely more important.Wait what happens when all the treatment plan fails,has the money not being wasted?.I believe when there’s health there’s hope…i think health is more important.

NELSON,40,Magodo:Money.. i think…i don’t have reason but money is more important

SEGUN,29,from Yaba:“I will take health”…A man or woman can be immensely rich.He can have the whole world but if he has a terminal disease like cancer,or any long term disease, his wealth becomes useless.He will not be able to enjoy it

IKE,24, from Surulere:”Health is priceless”…You can’t enjoy life and function properly with a serious or terminal disease . I’m not saying money is not important but it’s not worth neglecting health over it.

IBRAHIM ,19,Unilag:None of the above..money is as important as health.Would you rather be rich with cancer or poor,without good food and water.So make your choice

SIMI,25,Ajah:why is this even a debate?…Health is wealth.

That’s it,we’ve heard from well meaning Nigerians and all gave their views on the matter.You might ask,you,what’s your own view.Well i value health more than anything in the world,which is why i run this blog,to make Nigeria and Africa more health conscious for a better tomorrow.

Do you agree with them? or you think they are being irrational..Tell them by placing your comments below.

https://pillowhealthng./2017/12/11/is-health-really-more-important-than-wealth-some-disagree/?preview=true

(1) (Reply)

Weightloss In Women Over 30 Years / High Blood Pressure / Pregnancy Dental Health Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.