Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 (121613 Views)

Villarreal Vs Manchester United : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th May 2021 / Real Madrid vs Liverpool :UCL (3 - 1) On 6th April 2021 / Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Timoleon(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2018
Sirfeeking:
A million likes for this post.

Eye service everywhere,na dem sabi...

have u heard/read the quote "for some, football is a matter of life and death I assure u, it is much more than that"

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Timoleon(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2018
oshe11:
Ramos is proud

How can Madrid fans be happy for what Ramos did

He killed this final for Neutrals....

He will not make This Worldcup or spain will be disgraced like 2010

who disgrace Spain in 2010?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 26, 2018
Timoleon:

the guy dey watch back of television grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Snow02: 12:01am On May 27, 2018
Emekus92:

how that 1 take concern Real Madrid?
fvck Madrid my money was on Liverpool to pull the ultimate upset victory also Sergio Ramos is a demon that deserves a career threatening injury himself
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by chiiraq802(m): 12:02am On May 27, 2018
grin grin
Snow02:
both trash and overrated
Barca fan spotted grin

Well,,,,ah tink dis short mans acrobatic below is the best

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Goxpawa: 12:02am On May 27, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
the guy dey watch back of television grin
I tire , they better be disgraced like 2010 oh

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nobody: 12:03am On May 27, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Soro le leyi!
I am not even emotional, but this your statement doesn't justify it at all. You said, they are both protecting their careers. What is essence of Fair play in football? Are they fighting war? what if your colleagues at your work place did bad to you, would you have made this kind of statement. You should have said, the same thing when Zidane Headbutted Matterazzi in 2006. Football game should be neat not war. If Mo Salah is your brother would you have uttered this kind of statement.
it is just like thinking a soldier that died in training wasn't well treated by the trainer bro. Ramos is well known for bn passionate about his team, he do everything possible to always keep his net save. If you know you are not so experienced and not that strong, stay away from Ramos.. He is big evil though doing his job. Only on few occasions has he bn booked, you'd hardly catch him in the act. Ramos and Casemiro, devil has a duplex inside of them. So it is always better you avoid them or you charge them hard with all your might and don't forget to always use your brain with them. I understand your point though bro buh it's one of those things that must happen to them in their choosen field. Just like i said earlier, a soldier in training is not fighting any enemy buh can still lose his life and that doesn't mean maybe the trainer ain't easy on him or so buh it's one of the things he signed for. Salah was so unfortunate tonight to have fell prey to that monster called Ramos. God will help him (Amen).

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by ZZ22: 12:03am On May 27, 2018
Ramos did nothing to Salah. Its was Salah that first hooked his hand to Ramos

11 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Otedollaryen: 12:04am On May 27, 2018
Iwant2knowGod:

I told myself I would keep reading all the comments until the last page to see if anybody would give an unbiased view about Ramos' action, I couldn't find any not until I read your post.
*My take:
1. Sallah intentionally put his arm in Ramos' 'armpit'.
2. He had a grip on Ramos' arm.
3. Ramos' had to use that opportunity.
4. When Sallah noticed he had no possession of the ball he tried to free himself, but
5. By then it wasn't his call. He wasn't in control, Ramos was!
Here is what Ramos did that I don't like: he brought Sallah down with his(Sallah's) arm in HIS(Ramos') subtle grip. ***Salah not Sallah, edited***

Lol. For your mind your own view is unbiased.

You lie wickedly.

And you want to know God . better change your moniker to something more befitting like ramosasswipe.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nobody: 12:05am On May 27, 2018
chiiraq802:
grin grin
Barca fan spotted grin

that short man is the entire madrid team (Headnaldo/Penaldo, Ramos, Zidane) worst nightmare.

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by thatigboman: 12:05am On May 27, 2018
Hhenryy:

But that's dirty and shouldn't be encouraged, it kills the fun and thrill of the game, football is not a combat sport.
chairman u are speaking grammar. Do u recall that liverpool defender did a similar thing to a madrid player Calva something his night. And the guy was taken off immediately as well. And he cried as well.
Both fouls were professionally committed. Refree never saw anything.
I am not advocating for their encouragement. Just telling u they happen.
Same as diving.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Snow02: 12:05am On May 27, 2018
chiiraq802:
grin grin
Barca fan spotted grin

yeah that short man is actually the best in the world
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Hhenryy: 12:05am On May 27, 2018
Pentools:

Mane was just the perfect match for him cus Ramos can be frustrated once he sees u follow him cautiously mastering his tricks, n if u notice Ramos wasn't the person marking salah from the onset but he felt Marcelos won't be that hard on him and salah on the other hand is preventing Marcelo from pushing the ball forward cus he can't risk giving salah space.

The game was a symbolic one and shared same rule as battle, which is destroy the commandant/no1 warrior n watch the rest scatter in dismay.

Yeah, but I still have to say Ramos killed the game. I'm not a fan of Madrid or Liverpool but I just wanted a thrilling and entertaining finale. But that didn't happen.. We only saw one spectacular goal with two shiity goals.

With salah on the pitch, it would have been more interesting. Immediately he was subbed, the game changed and it became 1 sided.... I can remember the finales of Ac Milan vs Liverpool, Bayern vs dortmond, bayern vs Chelsea, Madrid vs athletico (2014) those were very entertaining and thrilling finale that cannot be forgotten in a hurry.

We have not had anything close in the past three years, it has always been one sided, starting with when barcelona beat juve 3-1 in 2015.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Otedollaryen: 12:07am On May 27, 2018
ZZ22:
Ramos did nothing to Salah. Its was Salah that first hooked his hand to Ramos
yes. But if you watch that clip clearly you will see Ramos drag and twisted salah arm. It was actually Ramos that dislocated salahs shoulder. Not even the impact of the fall.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nobody: 12:07am On May 27, 2018
Timoleon:

na 2014 the guy wan write.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by chiiraq802(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2018
Timoleon:

Madrid ucl victory don put confusion for d guy head..... thru out dis nite d guy no go reason well grin

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Emekus92(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2018
Snow02:
fvck Madrid my money was on Liverpool to pull the ultimate upset victory also Sergio Ramos is a demon that deserves a career threatening injury himself
wo send you message. u play ur game with sentiment and you lost.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by BchristopherJ(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2018
real Madrid just turned My guy into a millioner!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Emekus92(m): 12:09am On May 27, 2018
Otedollaryen:
yes. But if you watch that clip clearly you will see Ramos drag and twisted salah arm. It was actually Ramos that dislocated salahs shoulder. Not even the impact of the fall.
What do you want anybody to do?

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 12:10am On May 27, 2018
thatigboman:
Liverpool fans, stop blaming Ramos, stop blaming Karius, stop blaming anybody or anything. No way u would have won Madrid.
dont mind them

Stupid, bitter and hateful fans

I also observed that most of these pained fans are not even Liverpool fans per se, but are fans of most of the supporters of English football clubs particularly Chelsea, arsenal and man u. The MOST paimed set of fans are the Barcelona fans who adopted Liverpool due to beef they have for Madrid. Infact there were Barcelona fans who wore Liverpool jersey today to viewing centers, but they were eventually dissapointed.

And guess what? They were more pained by this loss even MORE than the real Liverpool fans. .lol

I will really laugh and make mockery of some haters on Monday. I know Barcelona fans will not sleep well at all for the next 3-4 days grin

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Emekus92(m): 12:11am On May 27, 2018
BchristopherJ:
real Madrid just turned My guy into a millioner!!!!

I seen this ticket in different sites this night wo really get the game
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by chiiraq802(m): 12:11am On May 27, 2018
Snow02:
yeah that short man is actually the best in the world

Best in the world that cannot win 3 straight champions league, is that wan best tongue

8 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Otedollaryen: 12:11am On May 27, 2018
Emekus92:

What do you want anybody to do?
I don't recall quoting you.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Iwant2knowGod(m): 12:17am On May 27, 2018
Otedollaryen:

Lol. For your mind your own view is unbiased.

You lie wickedly.

And you want to know God . better change your moniker to something more befitting like ramosasswipe.
Can you kindly counter what I've written. If you can't kindly move to the next post. Good Morning.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Pentools(m): 12:20am On May 27, 2018
Hhenryy:

Yeah, but I still have to say Ramos killed the game. I'm not a fan of Madrid or Liverpool but I just wanted a thrilling and entertaining finale. But that didn't happen.. We only saw one spectacular goal with two shiity goals.

With salah on the pitch, it would have been more interesting. Immediately he was subbed, the game changed and it became 1 sided.... I can remember the finales of Ac Milan vs Liverpool, Bayern vs dortmond, bayern vs Chelsea, Madrid vs athletico (2014) those were very entertaining and thrilling finale that cannot be forgotten in a hurry.

We have not had anything close in the past three years, it has always been one sided, starting with when barcelona beat juve 3-1 in 2015.

I think I share same stance as urs....I'm a non-fan to both teams, but my disappointment lies on that same fact of cheap come up real Madrid has been enjoying all this while....I still insist that Madrid played 11 against horrible 9, mane is not that fantastic though he's good,,, for me the finals was that Madrid vs Bayern 2nd leg.

I just pray barca comes for salah next season, the guy is too mild to be the only star player in a team, else he would be dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:20am On May 27, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
it is just like thinking a soldier that died in training wasn't well treated by the trainer bro. Ramos is well known for bn passionate about his team, he do everything possible to always keep his net save. If you know you are not so experienced and not that strong, stay away from Ramos.. He is big evil though doing his job. Only on few occasions has he bn booked, you'd hardly catch him in the act. Ramos and Casemiro, devil has a duplex inside of them. So it is always better you avoid them or you charge them hard with all your might and don't forget to always use your brain with them. I understand your point though bro buh it's one of those things that must happen to them in their choosen field. Just like i said earlier, a soldier in training is not fighting any enemy buh can still lose his life and that doesn't mean maybe the trainer ain't easy on him or so buh it's one of the things he signed for. Salah was so unfortunate tonight to have fell prey to that monster called Ramos. God will help him (Amen).
Thanks for this comment. Have a great night.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 12:22am On May 27, 2018
Saw a post on ronaldo being selfish cos of team pictures, truth is dude is considering leaving madrid, he has not been happy at the club for long.. Bale did same last year..

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 12:22am On May 27, 2018
Saw some one post on ronaldo being selfish cos he did not took team pictures, truth is dude is considering leaving madrid, he has not been happy at the club for long.. Bale did same last year
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Emekus92(m): 12:22am On May 27, 2018
Otedollaryen:
I don't recall quoting you.
that's y i quote u

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Caris77: 12:24am On May 27, 2018
Really wanted liverpool to win. But another time dey sha. I wont forgive sergio ramos for this treachery on mo sallah , and karius deserves to be denied his payfor 3good months.mane tried but no support from his team mates . I felt for dem sha. Happy ronaldo didn't score .that angry face was funny. Congrats to bale and to mo ,quick recovery.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Ashley86400: 12:25am On May 27, 2018
BlackManta:

Dear Ramos,

thanks for ruined this beautiful game of us football lovers. Kindly be informed that, you injured not Mo Salah but the hearts of football fans around the world. You might be seen in the eyes of Madrid fans as hero for such a dirty trick, but to majority of football lovers around the globe you are a cancer to this beautiful game.

Yours sincerely,
# Bock.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Goldmaxx(f): 12:31am On May 27, 2018
Omooba77:

One reason I prefer Messi over him a hundred times; too selfish a man.
lol bitter Barcelona fan crying more than the bereaved..... who cares anyway Ronaldo go win his 6th ballob dor and there's nothing you can do about it.. Hehehehe

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (57) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.