Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 (121165 Views)

Villarreal Vs Manchester United : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th May 2021 / Real Madrid vs Liverpool :UCL (3 - 1) On 6th April 2021 / Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by emakind(m): 12:39am On May 27, 2018
Anoda judas-is-karius spotted..

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 12:39am On May 27, 2018
cruchenutii:

Liverpool was extremely un-lucky tonight. Extremely. Someone had committed a great Sin before coming to the Pitch. It is the Jonah Effect !
what a stupid comment. What makes them unlucky, let alone 'extremely'?

Did they hit the bar 4 times? Or they had a neat goal disallowed for offside? Or they had a clean penalty not given? Or they had a player wrongly sent off? Or the referee was partial against them? Or non of the 3 goals they conceeded was deserved? How exactly were they unlucky?

I don't know why some of you 'accidental' Liverpool fans are so pained, bitter and senseless?, especially the barcelona fans who are more pained by this even more than Liverpool fans. Lol

The better team won on the night. Technically, experience wise, doggedness name it. If not that some of you are just beefing Madrid and are just to sentimental unnecessarily, (especially barca fans), I wonder how any body can feel supried that Liverpool were well beaten. Madrid na their mate before? You think this is England where you loud-moutued and lousy English fans always overhype yourselves?.. ..nonsense.

The UCL is not for kids, it's for the big boys. When jungle mature, you know who be who. Or you think Madrid sacrificed the LA liga title just for fun? Lol

All you English club fans should take a back sit abeg and stop whining and lamenting, make we hear word abeg

Madrid are undisputed champions. Deal with it!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by marttol: 12:44am On May 27, 2018
einsteine:

Will you shut up there.

Atletico knocked you out twice and Madrid beat them. Juventus disgraced you 3-0 and Madrid beat them. If you want to play Madrid, you must earn it.

Now run along and keep winning unnecessary cups like copa Del Rey
madrid didn't play all the big teams, he only play average teams... Take it or leave it
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by yale001(f): 12:53am On May 27, 2018
marttol:
madrid didn't play all the big teams, he only play average teams... Take it or leave it
Which team do u considered big, if not PSG, Bayern Munich, jeventus... Are those small team?

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by eezeribe(m): 12:53am On May 27, 2018
shizzle1:
what a stupid comment. What makes them unlucky, let alone 'extremely'?

Did they hit the bar 4 times? Or they had a neat goal disallowed for offside? Or they had a clean penalty not given? Or they had a player wrongly sent off? Or the referee was partial against them? Or non of the 3 goals they conceeded was deserved? How exactly were they unlucky?

I don't know why some of you 'accidental' Liverpool fans are so pained, bitter and senseless?, especially the barcelona fans who are more pained by this even more than Liverpool fans. Lol

The better team won on the night. Technically, experience wise, doggedness name it. If not that some of you are just beefing Madrid and are just to sentimental unnecessarily, (especially barca fans), I wonder how any body can feel supried that Liverpool were well beaten. Madrid na their mate before? You think this is England where you loud-moutued and lousy English fans always overhype yourselves?.. ..nonsense.

The UCL is not for kids, it's for the big boys. When jungle mature, you know who be who. Or you think Madrid sacrificed the LA liga title just for fun? Lol

All you English club fans should take a back sit abeg and stop whining and lamenting, make we hear word abeg

Madrid are undisputed champions. Deal with it!
Well said

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 12:54am On May 27, 2018
marttol:
lol....one of the bitter and hateful souls I just talked about. And this one calls himself a football fan? I'm sure this guy is one the 'emergency' Liverpool fans lol. grin

Real Madrid:
Second round -PSG, ligue 1 champions

Q/F -juventus, serie A champions

S/F - Bayern Munich, bundelsiga champions

Liverpool:
Second round -porto

Q/F -man city

S/F - Roma

Please among the opponents of both teams, which of them has a higher rating going by any standards whatsoever?

All these pained fans no go kee person with laff I swaaaar grin

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Dachibest: 12:54am On May 27, 2018
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Emekus92(m): 12:55am On May 27, 2018
marttol:
apart from Madrid which club is above average?
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 12:57am On May 27, 2018
yale001:

Which team do u considered big, if not PSG, Bayern Munich, jeventus... Are those small team?
Better pikin

No mind that ignorant, pained and shameless loser with a silly excuse cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 1:00am On May 27, 2018
userplainly:

I swear if I was on that field I would fight Ramos!.. I like that guy bfo but now na my worst enemy player! ..... even if I meet am I will never take a selfie or anything..
sour loser!

Who want take selfie with you before? Who you epp?

Kikkikikiki cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 1:03am On May 27, 2018
Rubbiish:
No liverpool fan for here...
They are all crying right now and having sleepless nights. Noisy and loud-mouthed lots grin

Madrid don do them strong thing.

This one sweet my belle die! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by SirBunky85(m): 1:04am On May 27, 2018
solonnachi:
A new word has emerged in the Oxford Learners' Dictionary. 'Karius'.
Karius means stupid mistake and betraying mistake.
Example: I reject the spirit of Karius in the lives of Uzoho, Ezenwa and Akpeyi in the 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP.
mignolet go dey happy now to see klopp in pains after d howlers from his so cald trusted no 1
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 1:04am On May 27, 2018
livinbygrace:
The goal keeper and the coach are just useless.
sorry, take heart cheesy

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by frankmoney(m): 1:06am On May 27, 2018
Omooba77:

One reason I prefer Messi over him a hundred times; too selfish a man.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by frankmoney(m): 1:07am On May 27, 2018
fucktoto:

LOL!

he never touched the cup and he didn't join the group pictures. such a selfish asshole!

14 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 1:07am On May 27, 2018
BlackManta:

[s]Dear Ramos,

thanks for ruined this beautiful game of us football lovers. Kindly be informed that, you injured not Mo Salah but the hearts of football fans around the world. You might be seen in the eyes of Madrid fans as hero for such a dirty trick, but to majority of football lovers around the globe you are a cancer to this beautiful game.

Yours sincerely,
# Bock[/s]
cry me a lagoon

Pained losers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 1:14am On May 27, 2018
Wellets50:
Madrid must return the cup to Liverpool,why did they allow Ramos to injure M.salla like that even yellow card the mad referee didn't give him say no to APC...
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 1:17am On May 27, 2018
userplainly:

Ramos is shameless!.... a whole champions league final that the world is watching!...... I'm a United fan n wen I was asked to pick my winner early i said anyone can win although as Man U fan I follow Ronaldo but after this game I swear I hate Madrid! ..... you don't become champion like this.. you become champion by winning the hearts of people n showing everyone you are Worthy...... Madrid was not the better team today!.... and they've forever lost my respect!
Once again I ask, who your respect epp?

Stupid people that think their stupid opinion matter.

No make me worsen your already miserably night/morning'o

Bitter soul grin

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by frankmoney(m): 1:20am On May 27, 2018
fucktoto:

LOL!

he never touched the cup and he didn't join the group pictures. such a selfish asshole!
cr7 with the group

9 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 1:22am On May 27, 2018
stephleena:
as long as ronaldo no score, am cool with it..if not,we for dey hear "jet-,kick", machine kick,and bicycle kick..mtcheew.
Ramos, needs Suarez,in his life,just a bite..
see consolation, cheesy no goal tonight but he is top scorer once again with 15 goals, and a 5th UCL trophy (only player with that feat so far) cheesy

Chai! Too much hate is bad for your health, enemy of progress cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Emekus92(m): 1:30am On May 27, 2018
fucktoto:

LOL!

Hope you Don see Ronaldo in case ur TV too small or not clear enough

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nobody: 1:41am On May 27, 2018
Elparaiso:
Ramos made a necessary tackle; nobody told Salah to not eat fufu before playing. angry grin
grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 1:53am On May 27, 2018
sukerefakere:
maldini 5
costarcuta 5
noted!
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nobody: 1:55am On May 27, 2018
crazygod:
God will prove it to the world that its not by power, might or by salah. Liverpool will win this match

It amazes me how people think that God concerns Himself with trivial things humans do for their own recreation and pleasure. Now that you have boasted about God’s ability to lead Liverpool to victory but they lost nevertheless, your usual line of defense will be “God has a reason for letting Liverpool lose”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by chukszsy(m): 2:31am On May 27, 2018
Liverpool keeper
Typical example of a lazy youth
lemme not judge, he must had been doctored sha

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by chukszsy(m): 2:32am On May 27, 2018
Question of the Night

Ques: Who Betrayed Liverpool??

Ans: Judas isKARIUS
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Emmyrichboy(m): 2:49am On May 27, 2018
[quote author=userplainly post=67911901]

Ramos is shameless!.... a whole champions league final that the world is watching!...... I'm a United fan n wen I was asked to pick my winner early i said anyone can win although as Man U fan I follow Ronaldo but after this game I swear I hate Madrid! ..... you don't become champion like this.. you become champion by winning the hearts of people n showing everyone you are Worthy...... Madrid was not the better team today!.... and they've forever lost my respect![/quote

Guy kill your self Madrid no send u as if no b ball they challenge for the or dnt mistakes happen

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by chukszsy(m): 3:26am On May 27, 2018
this one weak me

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Reference(m): 4:03am On May 27, 2018
Missed the match, had to organse a management meeting. So tired, just woke, but I have a vweek offbfor R&R.

Congrats Real Madrid, the greatest football team ever. Whatever happens after this, Ziddane has wrotten his name amongst the stars. 3 attempts, 3 trophies. Even a wishy washy, inconsistent Madrid is still leagues ahead.

I told folks you simply could not compare a team who negotiated through PSG, Juventus and Bayern to one who knocked out Porto, City and Roma. One set were genuine Champions league contenders while the other lookef more like Europa league potentials. Fact, when you put hard money down.

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Ojuororun(m): 4:38am On May 27, 2018
Emekus92:

England football Don finish una with man of the match. UEFA no get time for that nonsense likewise other league
sagio ramos na him be the man of the match.....simple.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Ejemehn(m): 4:57am On May 27, 2018
marttol:

So in your left mind Champions of France (PSG), Germany (Bayern) and Italy (Juventus) are average teams abi.................
Receive Brain

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Ejemehn(m): 4:58am On May 27, 2018
Omooba77:

One reason I prefer Messi over him a hundred times; too selfish a man.

Hug Transformer grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (57) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.