Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

A Nairalander Just Had A Successful Project Defence. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Just Had A Successful Project Defence. (475 Views)

Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) / Nairalander Just Signed Out From School In Style / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Just Had A Successful Project Defence. by paullove1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hlo Nairalanders, I'm currently an ex-student of UNIPORT & it is with great joy that I'm announcing to you all that I just had a successful project defence on the 6th of December. My topic was "Elections and Democracy in Nigeria (1960 - 2017)" & I wrote about all the election rigging we've been facing in the country, coupled with our unstable democracy. On the day of the defence, I confidently defended my research project by God's GRACE and the external supervisor was really impressed. The most sweetest part of it all is that I'm the only one fortunate enough to be a graduate among all my siblings. We're 5 boys in numbers with no girl & I owe it all to GOD ALMIGHTY. I just can't wait to go for YOUTH SERVICE. The project defence was obviously too successful for me as I stood out amongst all my peers. I wish myself and other potential nairalanders going for YOUTH SERVICE next year a successful Service year ahead coupled with a bright future. we shall all go & succeed in Jesus Name; AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Had A Successful Project Defence. by LordeCalifornia: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2017
congratulations! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Life: 11 Things You Need To Adjust About Your Life In 2018 / 42 Universities Covicted Of Charging More Than N2,000 For Post UTME / The Canadian Educational Board, Begins International Students’ Scholarship Appli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.