Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) (42537 Views)

Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study / Babangida Ahmad, BUK Student Slumps, Dies In Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
A final year student of the Imo State University, Ogamba Angel Chiamaka, reportedly slumped and died after her project defence on Friday, November 24, until her death she was studying Chemistry.

Her friends, colleagues have taken to their social media accounts to mourn her death.

She was reportedly known for her great sense of humour.

Below are comments posted by her friends;

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/shocking-imo-state-varsity-final-year-student-slumps-dies-project-defence-pics

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
With heavy heart and sorrow in my mind,I use this medium to sympathise with the family of the lady.
Rest on Queen..

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
big loss to the parents after so much investment.
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
olihilistic:
O
you should have make room for people that have RIP as comment to comment why renting a flat while you don't have property

3 Likes

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

you should have make room for people that have RIP as comment to comment why renting a flat while you don't have property
I had something to type.
But my network keeps refusing me..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Never let this kind of thing happen to you!

If you abide by the principles of living, you can't die like this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
olihilistic:

I had something to type.
But my network keeps refusing me..
and that thing you had to type is RIP rit?
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

and that thing you had to type is RIP rit?
Check my modified post bro.
Peace...

1 Like

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Hello, hope your day has been good. fortifiedcity, can you please kindly explain your comment above. My intention is to increase in wisdom i seem not to grasp your message. Thank you.

24 Likes

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by BunbleBee: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
DEATH!,respecter of nobody. It doesn't care if you are wealthy ,poor, intelligent, influential, humble, wicked, nice,latborn of your family, breadwinner of your family,baby,sweet sixteen,just graduated, just married. When your appointed time is up, then it's up.

O man, change your ways. We don't believe in death. We might believe it because we have seen people die before us but our actions shows we don't care about death. It is the most certain event we Humans are not preparing for, yet we prepare for tomorrow that's not certain.

Do not fear WHEN you will die but fear the STATE in which death will meet you.

#peace

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
"chai!! see fresh papaya,yellow like fanta...rip dearie

1 Like

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Chuksemi(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is saddening. The deaths have become too much.

1 Like

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by sotall(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
OK
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by pmc01(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sad.
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by miqos03: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
God comfort her family
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oh no!

Not again!!!!!

Damn you death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
RIP. Rest in peace
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by sod09(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
She's big...cardiac arrest I guess
Probably scared of the defense
Rip to her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Djtrips: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
No D!
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Death no dey carry the ugly ones, na the fine ones....

1 Like

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by MostBanned: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
R. I. P Beautiful Soul sad
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by aspirebig: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
So sad.... RIP

The series of defence in projects as if they are looking for the solution to all Naija's problem....

Questions upon questions in each defence date...rubbish

In some schools, you will defend M.sc like 6 times... wetin na PhD? ? Even at that,none of universities are among the top 100 in the world

8 Likes

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by deedy111: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Village People
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Thats why I always advise some students, stop travling to ur village anyhow cuz dey will know u are still existing and will soon bcom a graduate...........I HATE NIGERIA!!!

4 Likes

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by highchief1: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by highchief1: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:

u no no any thg?theres no formulae for long life it's divine ok.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Village pipu o shocked shocked
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by scholes23(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamIBK:
sotall:
OK
this is all you have to say after reading and digesting the whole gist.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) / Reaction As Boy Who Moved Many With His Campaign Speech Loses Election (Videos) / Finally, No More Difference Between Bsc/hnd Graduates – FG Announces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.