Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

The Lord Will Direct Your Footsteps Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Will Direct Your Footsteps Today. (295 Views)

Book Of Amos (the Day Of The LORD Will Be Darkness And Not Light) / The Three Remaining Feasts Of The LORD Will Be Fulfilled In 2020 / May The Lord Direct Your Footsteps Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Will Direct Your Footsteps Today. by bummyla(m): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
Make me know Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; For You I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:4-5

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."
Isaiah 30:21

The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.
Psalm 32:8

The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every detail of their lives.
Psalm 37:23
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6
And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.
2 Thessalonians 3:5
I decree that in all you'll do today, heaven will support and surprise you, all those waiting to hear bad news from your camp, will lead others to dance with you, and celebrate your victory.
Despite the hardship in the land, you shall be a source of blessings to others; all the desires of your heart shall be accomplished.
May the Lord direct your footsteps today, and I don't know how it will happen but, one thing I know very well is that wherever sugar is placed ant will always locate it, wherever you may be today, I prophetically declare from the Four corners of the world like never before: Men and Women will Compete to bless you by God's grace, in Jesus mighty name, Amen. Have the most wonderful day.
"And you shall continue to sing songs of victory in the precious name of Jesus.
Amen.
https://bummyla.com/2017/12/11/the-lord-will-direct-your-footsteps-today/

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / What Makes You Feel Christmas Is For Christians Alone Since Jesus Came For All? / How Pro Omotosho Joseph Predicted George Weah's Victory Months Before Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.