Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

"I Started Church With A Pair Of Jeans" - COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Started Church With A Pair Of Jeans" - COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo (671 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Started Church With A Pair Of Jeans" - COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Quelle: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Commonwealth Of Zion Africa (COZA) Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo has taken to his instagram page to appreciate his beautiful wife Modele Fatoyinbo for standing by him through his trying period and the days of his little beginnings.

Biodun Fatoyinbo who is one of the most recognized ministers in Nigeria is known for his expensive lifestyle with his sense of style. He however revealed that it wasn’t all rosy when he started his now thriving ministry. According to Biodun Fatoyinbo, his ministry started in Ilorin and it was just him and his wife going from home to home looking for people to preach to.

Re: "I Started Church With A Pair Of Jeans" - COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by StarUp: 6:28am On Dec 12, 2017
Good
Re: "I Started Church With A Pair Of Jeans" - COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by OKorowanta: 6:28am On Dec 12, 2017
So?
Who own the jeans?
Ogbeni,dats no news.
It could have been news if you borrowed the pair of jeans.
Re: "I Started Church With A Pair Of Jeans" - COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by NwaAmaikpe: 6:33am On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

And now you are living boutique.
Our regards to ESE Walters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Started Church With A Pair Of Jeans" - COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Samsimple(m): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2017
but now he has private jets and fleet of cars THE END ...oya clap for your self
Re: "I Started Church With A Pair Of Jeans" - COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by ufuosman(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Everybody have story to tell, God don bless you. God go bless us too
Re: "I Started Church With A Pair Of Jeans" - COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Lomprico2: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2017
Moral of the story... if u wanna be super rich, start a church. There are millions of gullible peeps out there!

(1) (Reply)

Video:banky W,toke Makinwa,dj Spinall & D.jcuppy On Luxury Boat Party For Ciroc / John Legend Celebrates Year 2017 With Adorable Photos Of Him And His Family / F*ck International Collaborations, Drake No Be God - Davido (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.