Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (67528 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nigeriapen(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2019
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

Wife of singer, Timi Dakolo, Busola, has accused controversial clergyman and founder of the CommonWealth of Zion Assembly COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of sexually assaulting her when she was much younger. In an explosive interview with YNaija, Busola, the mother of three, recounted how the clergyman who has been embroiled in a number of sexual assault related cases, Ese Walter being the most prominent, allegedly raped her in her mother’s house while she was still in secondary school.

In her interview, Busola recounted how the clergyman also allegedly tried having sex with her inside his matrimonial home when she came in to help his wife, Modele, when she had their first child. Recall that Timi Dakolo recently launched an attack on the clergyman, anonymously. He called out the pastor, accusing him of taking advantage of women in his ministry and leaving them broken emotionally.

Read here and here. Read the interview as reported by YNaija below and watch the full interview belowON MEETING BIODUN FATOYINBO FOR THE FIRST TIMEBusola Dakolo was born and lived most of her early life in Ilorin.

The first time she left Ilorin was for secondary school at Suleja and that time away allowed her really find her Christianity. She joined and rose to become the vice-president of the Gifted School Academy Suleja’s fellowship and embraced a conservative approach to Christianity, growing to become distrustful of churches and fellowships that tried to copy worldly trends as a way to reach people outside the church.

She returned home for the holidays to find that her sisters had started attending a non-denominational ‘youth club’ that embraced all kinds of people and focused on worship and fellowship over doctrine and legalism.

It took a while but her sisters convinced her to go by telling her she needed to meet different kinds of people, especially former prostitutes and cultists that have given their lives to Christ.Busola reluctantly joined her sisters for the youth club, but she wasn’t comfortable there, partly because of the way they worshipped and because I was the youngest person there.

After the service, there was a first timers call, and Busola stood up and introduced herself, explaining her initial skepticism and how their worship had changed her mind. After the service, the pastor of the club, a much younger Biodun Fatoyinbo came looking for her after the service. Pastor Biodun wasn’t yet married ( though he was engaged to his current wife) and the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) wasn’t yet a church, it was called Divine Delight Club.He expressed his surprise at how bold she was for someone so young and encouraged her to keep speaking up for herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suNr64V4edg

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/6/coza-pastor-bidoun-fatoyinbo-raped-me-timi-dakolos-wife-busola-says-in-shocking-new-interview-video.html

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by GOFRONT(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2019
cool

Small small, tornado wan begin blow ontop Fatoyinbo's yansh...

That was how Regina and Ned Nwoko's case started....Regina kept debunking until the News got bursted beyond her control....

Fatoyinbo's Cup of rape is about to fill up...

Pst Emmanuel Esezobor should warm up....His case is next

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by GuestLog: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2019
What??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Officialgarri: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2019
It's a consensual sex, I believe. But he turned out to be successful and you must try at all cost to pull him down.

It's typical of women...

However, I hope one day that the evil that this pastor does be exposed in a video broadcast.

I've been to his church and I hope one day, we will get to watch his sex tape on that big led screen on his stage called altar

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by sholatech(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2019
Why do ladies keep saying 'Rape'? She was raped by him at a young age and she stayed/worked in the church for many years thereafter?

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Zanotee: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2019
I now know the actual motive behind his recent outburst; talking about Timi Dakolo.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by daddytime(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2019
Ehennn

I been dey wonder say wet in this guy do Timi...it all now make a lot of sense.

Merely looking at this charlatan in robe, you can't help but feel sorry for people who'd mop up their hard-earned resources to go submit to him to do as he pleases while messing with their wives and daughters on the side.

I sorry for all the mugus sha

The idiot is cumin...he will give a robust response in due time.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Dhortunn(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2019
Oh. Interesting!
I was confused when Timi Dakolo came out few weeks ago to speak against Biodun Fatoyinbo.
Now, it is beginning to make sense.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by slimpoppa(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2019
Nawa o.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by flexyrule(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2019
No Wonder Timi has been behaving like Kim Jong Un these few months. He has been launching Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles towards "so called"
men of God like its WW6. I feel his pain...

It would have been better if she was raped by a nobody than someone you'll be seeing on TV, billboard, magazines and on the news almost on a daily basis. You get a reminder like every second...

It's such a pity how people destroy your life and think they can enjoy theirs. Reminds me of a horror movie I saw yesterday "MA"... Timi should just abduct whoever it is that is causing him such pain and transfuse a dog's blood into his system.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by WisdomFlakes: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2019
Seems that Fatoyinbo guy is a serial sexual predator. This is like the second woman coming forward to accuse him of sexual assault. Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Muoka, Kumuyi, and Oyedepo etc are also pastors and we don't hear these sort of allegations about them, is he the only pastor in Nigeria?? Can't CAN investigate these allegations and disgrace him?? Can only imagine how many more victims there are out there. I imagine how his wife feels about all these allegations.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Bbbwings: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2019
Nawa o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Benekruku(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2019
Biodun too like fvck!

A social club business he could have started. This church business he went into does not suit his lifestyle.

You wey your peniss no fit stay one place go open church

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by dermmy(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmm. Rape allegations everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Sanchez01: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2019
I hate to say this but Fatoyinbo is quite looking like an animal. Some of us tried to shake of the graphic details of Ese Walter's ordeal and thought his village people were behind but so far, more than five persons have come out saying the same thing about this one man. The world has been waiting for his robust response since Ese Walter's.

A cheat would forever be a cheat even if he answers God's call. And except God touches him, he'd never change. Fatoyinbo is a total let down.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by datopaper(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2019
What will the woman gain. The deed has been done.

We all are thieves.

Nobody holy pass

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by NigerianMan: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2019
smiley BIODUN FATOYINBO AGAIN!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by gmaribel(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ahhh
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nerro042: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2019
That's a serious accusation though

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2019
Christianity in Nigeria na SCAM!

24 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by seanwilliam(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2019
y airing it nw? men make we dey look before we leap o

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nbote(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2019
Dis COZA Pastor seems to have a serious sexual urge problem but becos he's a Pastor everyone waves it aside and act like it's ok... D same hypocrites would b d ones asking for rapists to b castrated and hung

54 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2019
Most of these young pastors are not matured, buy it appropriate to listen to the other side of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2019
Lobatan! shocked

God forgive me, but I've always had this funny feeling about this designers Pastor... I've been opportuned to attend his Church once at Abuja and the way things are done in that Church ehn... Na real wah!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by StrikeBack(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmmm.

Conductor, oya drop me here

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Photo Of Actress Mercy Aigbe Has Got People Talking / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.