Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him (21781 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates 20th Anniversary As An Actress (Photos) / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) / Yinka Ayefele Celebrates His Son As He Graduates From Howard University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by Naijamate: 6:39am On Dec 12, 2017
The Music Icon and CEO of Fresh Fm Ibadan Dr Olayinka Joel Ayefele celebrate the 20years anniversary of the accident that nearly took his life on the 12th of December 1997.

He posted this on his Facebook wall

Exactly 20years today...12th of December 1997. MU TURNING POINT....
GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR HIS LOVE AND KINDNESS OVER MY LIFE FROM THE PAST 20 YEARS SINCE I HAD THAT ACCIDENT. IT WAS INDEED "MY TURNING POINT" I AM GRATEFUL TO YOU LORD FOR MAKING ME A "LIVING TESTIMONY". And I sincerely say a big thank you to all my fans all over the world for your unflinching support for the past twenty years....THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE ...where ever you are please acknowledge GOD on my behalf.

Click my signature for more pics of the accident car and the scene

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by NwaAmaikpe: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

He traded his legs for fame and wealth.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by Naijamate: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Good bless him

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by xreal: 6:44am On Dec 12, 2017
20 years, hmm.

God knows best.
I remember a prophet said he traded his spinal cord for fame and wealth.

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by bamdly(m): 6:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm time flies
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by Samsimple(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2017
e get one time dem say d guy don turn muslim naija and rumour sef ... leg still better if na eyes nko... can't imaging living without me eyes chaiii blind people try oohh

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by Ayoemrys(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2017
More Power To Your Elbow Dr Ayefele,my Breaktrough Is On The Way,
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2017
eeeyah

let's laugh abeg ....watch n laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihc7-Zto7nE&feature=youtu.be
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shocked
∆ So na you buy am abi?? ∆

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by 1Sharon(f): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2017
You never see all these Nigerian pastors attempt to heal this man. Why?

Why do amputees get no miracles from god?

11 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by iamleumas: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

undecided undecided
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by iamleumas: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by Elnino4ladies: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
1Sharon:
You never see all these Nigerian pastors attempt to heal this man. Why?

Why do amputees get no miracles from god?

Miracle na scam.

10 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by AishaBuhari: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2017
Happy for you!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by okonja(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Glory be to God...
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by ebig21(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Thank God for him
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by Jaytecq(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2017
Shalom
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by phlemzee(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2017
Blessings all the way man!!!!
People criticizing should go nd use their own spinal cord or leg or whatever for ritual.

In falz voice( Even if u fake ur death u fit still no blow)

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu oya trade yours for Fame and Riches too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by tlops(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2017
He received a higher miracle.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by chinawapz(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Thank God
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by Banter1(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forgive you Amen.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Guy! How u take know...

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by ibkgab001: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2017
Haha so fast all I could remember is that it is 20 years one of our unfortunate teacher at Fakunle comprehensive high school beat me because I have no money to donate to uncle Yinka Ayefele

#Godpunish mama social studies and mr olusegun

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by tiswell(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2017
...when the spirit of the Lord is upon my soul...i will dance like David danced...thank God for your life Yinka
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by ibkgab001: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Again you this NwaAmaikpe yiu need special deliverance despite warning you about people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by fidet1(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Should we say congrats on the anniversary?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by Realdeals(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Congrats, meanwhile controversy over the incident still rages on, Kola Olawuyi wife speaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLnItQLNCq8
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by toseen7: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2017
It was a great turning point, from bitter to sweet experience...
Re: Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him by Mhizrohzz(f): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2017
It is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) / Tope Alabi Looks Vibrant As She Shares Xmas Messages To Fans / ''9ice Shares Selfie With Daughter,as She Clocks 4years(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.