Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) (24070 Views)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2017
According to the story shared by John who lives in Benin,an elder sister brutalised her sister in Delta state.Initially I doubted the news(thought it was done by a makeup artist until I visited the comment section).Below is what John wrote...

'see what elder sister done to her younger one just because she refuse to stop school for her children  (polygamous family) hmmmm'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/elder-sister-brutalises-her-kid-sister.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2017

Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by mexxmoney: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2017
Elder sister from hell. Spits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

∆ Now I believe the Devil is not a spirit being but Man!!! ∆

4 Likes

Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2017
Speechless
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by brendan007: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2017
Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, this happens. Are they really siblings?

3 Likes

Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Lomprico2: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Damn! sad

Is the said sister a fulani herdswoman?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Authoreety: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2017
ds is in no way acceptable.. the elder sis is an animal and therefore should face the full wrath of the law..

she for kee this gal o

BTW
dat second picture be like "hey c my face o... will I eva be fine again o"

2 Likes

Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Wickedness at it peak.
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2017
Crying for sympathy, the natural character of Nigerians. Nobody cares to ask why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by ebig21(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Man inhumanity to Man.
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by slawomir: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2017
I really don't know what led to this
but I must say my grandfather once told me that there are three side to a story
the complainant story
the accused own version
and thirdly the true story

1 Like

Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2017
The police has to step in immediately to bring the animal elder sister to book ASAP. I don't believe a human being can deliberately inflict such injuries to an animal, let alone another human being.
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2017
I am speechless.....Super graphic, WOW! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Sixaxis: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2017
Dats simply gory..
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by chynie: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2017
she jus dey dey watch her sister brutalize her like that
be nobody can do that to me
even if I cant fight back, I will either run or defend myself

sister ko sister ni
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2017
look at that cut, soon deep! shocked shocked cool
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by otunbabadok(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Add user discretion
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Nothing like famz or blood again o Pls get well soon dear
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Tydie0: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2017
Oh my God! I'm shocked and appalled
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by phlemzee(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2017
This is a quick example of Operation Python Dance!!!!

Buh still....she could av chilled na.
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by buskie13(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2017
WOMEN HATE THEMSELVES NATURALLY,BE IT SISTER FRIEND WHATSOEVER, THEY'RE NOT SECURED WHEN ONE IS MORE BEAUTIFUL OR MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THE OTHER

1 Like

Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Deo1986(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2017
The victim's always right abi? Nobody cares to hear from the said elder sister, wether the victim has abuse the shit out of the said elder sister and she can no longer bear it, wether the victim had struck first demanding a fight, wether the said elder sister has had no intention of hitting but had injured her by mistakenly. No one ones to know everyone saw blood and suddenly the victim is a saint.

1 Like

Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Deo1986(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2017
The victim's always right abi? Nobody cares to hear from the said elder sister, wether the victim has abuse the shit out of the said elder sister and she can no longer bear it, wether the victim had struck first demanding a fight, wether the said elder sister has had no intention of hitting but had injured her by mistakenly. No one wants to know everyone saw blood and suddenly the victim is a saint.
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by blues343(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2017
End Time Elder Sister. some People just get stupid mind
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2017
angry
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Fynebouy: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Hope the perpetrator is with SARS not police
Re: Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Jaykolo10(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Deo1986:
The victim's always right abi? Nobody cares to hear from the said elder sister, wether the victim has abuse the shit out of the said elder sister and she can no longer bear it, wether the victim had struck first demanding a fight, wether the said elder sister has had no intention of hitting but had injured her by mistakenly. No one wants to know everyone saw blood and suddenly the victim is a saint.
oga what you're saying is rom even though the victim is wrong you don't have the ryt to inflict such pain Ahn Ahn dis is just too devilish.. even your comment is devilish angry
Deo1986:
oga what you're saying is rom even though the victim is wrong you don't have the ryt to inflict such pain Ahn Ahn dis is just too devilish.. even your comment is devilish

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter User, Adeniji Ayodeji (PabloAyodeji) Accused Of Running Scam Ring (Pic) / Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline / Security Agent Beheaded In Taraba While Trying To Arrest Cattle Rustler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.