Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (61046 Views)

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters / Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by dinma007: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lagos soldier identified as Esther Onyinye, who has been accused of assaulting her housemaid for not washing plates has given her own side of the story.

She took to her facebook page to respond to the allegations. She wrote;

“Hello my friends and well wishers, this girl u see here is my neice pls am very sorry for going too far to correct her in this manner, am trying to see how she can be better person. I never meant to maltreat her, i want the best for her.

U can imagine her at this age not being a virgin. She portrays character that makes her peers to always watch her and brings report every now and then about her both at school the teacher will always say “This girl is a problem child.

There things she does that i don’t want to say here, pls insults and curses will not help us with a solution to make her a better person, but ur kind advise. Tank u and GOD bless.”

Source: https://lailasnews.com/soldier-who-brutalised-househelp-has-replied/

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by DEXTROVERT: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dont
Spare
The
Rod
Else
You
Spoil
The
Child.

Thanks
For
The
Explanation

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wicked woman. Apology not accepted.

278 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Sakie: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
This woman is shameless

160 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Blakjewelry(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
soldiers are suppose to look smart not that fat cow

196 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by robinso01(m): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Na beat you suppose beat her, no be kill u suppose kill her, with the photo I dey see, you almost kill her

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
She is not a soldier, she is an Animal!

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by midolian(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
At this age, not a virgin? Is she/he female? Even if na female, is that an excuse for this kinda beating? Do you even know if one sex starved paedophilic bastard took advantage of her?

If you flog her in this manner because she has lost her virginity at this tender age, does it mean the lost virginity will be found? angry angry

A lost virginity can never be found..quote me anywhere

242 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Olalan(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
A very lame reply.....
BTW she should tell us when she equally lost hers and if her parents treated her as a lesser being cause of it

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by softwerk(f): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
This woman set is just simply mad!!!

Trying to defend the abuse and battery of this innocent child........"she is not a virgin at this age"

Have you bothered to even find out how she lost her virginity, maybe to a sexual predator while under your watch?!

IDIOT

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Alejoc(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Even my parents designed my body more than this.....i am grateful for those times them refuse to give up on me now..... Back then words no dey enter my head o o.... I don't believe I was abused.... I rather see it that I was on the nerve of everyone back then....not that I want it that way but na so e be!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by neonly: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Idiot no one is saying u should correct a child but you went too far how will u feel it d same treatment was given to yur own child in d name of correction too
I have kids nd relation that stay with me they spoil things in d house remote,clock, chair even my Samsung 65 inches will I treat them d way u did hell no they are children nd u must learn to understand them instead of u trying to commit murder
Idiot I how wish I had tym nd know yur barracks were u work u for see pepper na yur type dey fffffuck RSM nd director for favor

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by nzeobi(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
what has her virginity got to do with this act of wickedness. I blame the parents that put her in your custody. I just hope the case will go to court or the military authority will sanction you severely.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by prinx25(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Madam Soldier !!! You shouldn't treat someone like that irrespective of any provocation whatsoever. What the young girl did is nothing compared to the anger and frustration your superiors subject yoy to, at the end you would still do nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Ojiofor: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
I know her type,she will accuse the girl of umimaginable crimes to excuse her wickedness.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by jamalchance(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
If na like this dey beat all of us for not being a virgin ... We for no live long

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by ikeno(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
there are telltale of of old flog marks on the poor child back an indication that the wicked woman has been maltreating the child for quite a while

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by LOSKYXANDER: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Chai see wetin person type call am apology!! angry

12 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by dnawah(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
softwerk:
This woman set is just simply mad!!!

Trying to defend the abuse and battery of this innocent child........"she is not a virgin at this age"

Have you bothered to even find out how she lost her virginity, maybe to a sexual predator while under your watch?!

IDIOT

we dey Africa o!that one na small,i remember the one my own father gave me.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry

I'm in big mess and seriously need advice. Check my page please and advice me on what to do thanks. Please no insults
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Ojiofor: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Pyathon dancers have no morals.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by MilesLamar(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
no way
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by andyanders: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Madam soldier,your explanation doesn't make any sense as to your reason for inflicting such injury on a mino even if you caught an adult on her. From the child's appearance herein, she is malnurished and uncared for. Look at how chubby you look and a child under your care, is looking malnurished,goes to show that you are been economical with the truth as I can only deduce that you are a pure wicked woman and heaven cannot forgive you on this. Since you claimed that you found out that at her age she was not a virgin? Did you as an officer use your position to find out who was resposible? In fact, you should be arrested by the authorities and taken into custody no matter your position.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Dammylois(f): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
So she's not in jail already This is pathetic.... A child that age is not a virgin and it's her fault? This woman has psychosis.......

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Balet: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
She must be charged for child abuse

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by ikorodureporta: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
No b u teach am how to fk??... U for kuku kill am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by BruncleZuma: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
So?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by dingbang(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
As if you ain't fvcking upandan.. Nonsense.. Wicked woman

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by jyz200(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
how did I branch Africa.nigeria in particular
we have really offend someone that place Africa on a generational curses
imagine someone chanting and still supporting buhari old man without brain

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by HajimeSaito(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shameless, utterly stupid and typical specimen of the Nigerian army.
The fact that the poor child has been sexually violated shows that in addition to the physical abuse she is suffering at your hands, she is also being sexually molested, probably by someone in your family.
I've always said that the nigerian armed forces is a refuge for the intellectually inadequate.
Only those who lack the brains to make it in other professional fields end up joining the Nigerian army.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Emmafe(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
That’s just too much.

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by SEONaijaExpert: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Very dumb excuse for beating a child in that manner

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.